What are the Chakras you need open

What are the Chakras you need open to be able to hear your spirit Lover or any spirit for the matter

3 Likes

Third eye and throat chakra

@Sylus: Third eye (Ajna - but this will make you realize more of your own self, and your own self is the manifestation of everything else, so you will be able to see and understand things/people with a better insight).

1 Like

All of them, but specifically the Muladhara, the Anahata, and the Ajna.

5 Likes

Chakras are never closed, you just need to work on your clairsentience.

4 Likes

How do I know if their open though do those abilities just start to appear out of nowhere

Sorry for the late response so My third eye Chakra from what my Spirit Companions are saying is half Way open my heart Chakra from what I can tell I started sensing alot of my Companion emotions through it and my root not sure

1 Like

How do I work on it like what are some practice I should be doing to enhances it or start developing the ability

I would work with the Bija mantras for each chakra. It is the easiest method to start with. Learn some basic pranayama, focus your awareness on the chakra, and vibrate the mantra as many times as you can.

There was a challenge on this forum a few years ago where someone spent 30 days simply chanting the Bija mantra for the Muladhara for a high number of repetitions and he developed clairaudience.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks alot I’ll give it a try

1 Like

Things like learning to scan helps your clairs because energy has a look, sound, taste, feeling, smell, even practicing projection. However, I find scanning to be an easier start.

2 Likes

I can wholeheartedly agree with @anon48079295 here. I am quite new to this but scanning is fun to me and also leads me to be more focussed. In addition i tend to remember dreams and symbolism better after scanning which normally does rearly happen.

1 Like

What is Scanning ? I never heard of that

Scanning is when you read your own energy or the energy of others, entities, objects and so forth using the 5 senses but in this case the clairs that are tied to all 5 senses + the 6th sense clear knowing.

Read this my love :slightly_smiling_face: (If you wanna learn how to do it yourself)

1 Like

I mighta read this wrong but this doesnt tell me how to do a scan of myself

It’s the same way, except your focus is yourself.

A scan of yourself? Oh… Didn’t know you wanted to scan your own self! :slightly_smiling_face:

I usaully dont like to ask to many Questions Because I feel like people are holding my hand but I’m new at this and I want to get into this now my Question is

What do I need to do lay down on my back listen to binaural Beats what I’m looking to focus on my third while do it or just my energy

But yeah as Rungr said it is quiet the same… :smile: