What are good books on necromancy for a beginner in necromancy

the only book i have on necromancy is the chanel whispers by the cabal but it seems a bit off, what are some good books for necromancy to start with

4 Likes

I second this question. Working with death energy and the dead is something I have virtually no experience in, metaphysically.

1 Like

S. Connolly has some good necromancy books with a daemonic twist.

Honoring Death: The Arte of Daemonolatry Necromancy

^ That covers the basics. The other necromancy titles are with the ‘Frequently Bought Together’ on Amazon

6 Likes

Sabbatica anthology by Edgar Kerval and other authors as well as his Qlipphoth Opus Volume 3. There are some amazing articles by amazing magicians in those books.

1 Like

I recently picked up Communing with the Spirits by Coleman and that’s a good book. Not entirely my style but still practical in my opinion

2 Likes

This is an ok book to start with:

bild

This book will explain some theory and some exercises and will gradually introduce you to the concept, you will not necessairily go through the proccess of diging in a graveyard.

If you want to go above and extreme Necromancy go for this:

The above book will be hard to find though & it was pretty pricey last time I checked, however since you are new the first book is a way better option. Although you can in a way learn a few things from this tome, but certain methods in this tome are well different to say the least.

6 Likes

There are new versions of this book, which are ebook format and paperback

1 Like

How would I find the ingredients needed that are listed in this book?

@Loki_1 , the person you’re trying to reach, has left the forum and closed their account (check their profile), so they won’t answer.
For what is worth, stay away from Dante Abiel’s book if you’re new in necromancy. I made a similar thread recently and got pretty good suggestions. I read Dante’s book and it’s solely an edgy fanfiction, trust me on that.
If you’re really still interested in going about necromancy, I suggest checking the books suggested in my thread.

3 Likes