Wanting to work with Lucifer

Hi everyone, it’s been a while since I have visit this site. I have decided that I want to start working with Lucifer. Yes I know there is a search tab but for many of you that have worked with him or still work with him what are your experiences. Since I live with my parents as I don’t have any candles or incense how can I evoke him?.

Have you tried the search? Both these questions have been answered many times before, what is wrong with the existing answers so we don’t just give you what you can find for yourself and already discarded?

If you really can’t be bothered to search, you will maybe not get very far in succeeding with magick, because the mindset that let’s people do research is the same one that feeds into finding magickal solutions and working with entities.

1 Like

Sorry about that. I’ll start doing more research of Lucifer. I think it’s because I’m afraid on the summoning part.

1 Like

No worries, the antidote to the fear of the unknown is understanding and control.

don’t [quote=“Ezurvun, post:1, topic:186640”]
Since I live with my parents as I don’t have any candles or incense how can I evoke him?.
[/quote]

Try these:

Also astral temples.

Also shamanic journeying

And

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions. I’ll have a look at these.

1 Like