Views on Yahweh (YHVH, YHWH, Tetragrammaton)

In these videos he basicaly claims the complete opposite, praising the LBRP for its usefulness and protective qualities.
40 - LBRP part 1.
I don’t want to sound disrespectful, but he sounds a bit to dogmatic for my taste. But then again, almost all “traditionalists” sound like that.

He uses a different version of the LBRP. Please give it a good look:
[url=http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.ca/2012/04/understanding-lesser-banishing-ritual.html]http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.ca/2012/04/understanding-lesser-banishing-ritual.html[/url]

Also, I just received an email from BH in which he tells me that yes, he “advises to stay away from the Hebrew names as they invite a current and intelligence which are not kind, and ultimately seek to ensnare.”

In part 2, he says Yod Hey Vod Hey is the prime Creator that was turned into a male tyrant. But in a more recent uphold (below) he advises not to vibrate that same name during rituals (fast forward to 21:05).

“That’s why you fuckers doing ritual magick when you step into the current or the godform of Yod Hey Vod Hey… That’s why you become even more, even more of an asshole. Crowley could not wrap his mind around. He was basically a Christian who hated Christianity but couldn’t leave the Church because he didn’t have the balls to fucking do it. FUCK YOU, CROWLEY!” “That’s what happen when you assume the godform of Yod Hey Vav Hey, the world’s biggest demiurge child molesting god.”

Planetary High Magick Lesson Three: Merger questions, answers Part 1 of 2

Also, as we’ve agreed upon, there are many systems of magick that work just as well. And the energy current Ishvara is ALSO specified as a Creator: [url=http://www.advaita.org.uk/discourses/backto_truth/ishvara.htm]http://www.advaita.org.uk/discourses/backto_truth/ishvara.htm[/url]

To each their own…

Ok, if I made a premature judgement here, I apologize. All I can draw on are my personal experiences with the LBRP and its hebrew godnames. And what happened to me was a getting rid of astral critters that would linger around me and definetely a (of course subjectively felt) balancing out of aspects of my psychic self. But as you said, to each their own.

What about frater yechidah? Or asterion? Or any of the other book writing magicians there at the forum? Now that i think about it, rufus opus among many others also posted there.

There are two sides to devotion though… One of them is ascent. The other is empowering them. You are created in the image of God himself, so devoting yourself to a demon gives that demon a lot of power. They don’t tell you that though. Have you ever wondered if the ascent a demon can grant you is real and not just an illusion, a deceit to keep you under their control and empower you for their own uses, without you knowing it?

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:72, topic:1596”]I, Vera and others are taking action to improve this world through prayers, rituals, phone calls, petition, music etc. It’s not a one day thing! Why do such problems still exist? Diane Vera’s answer:

[i]Hail, Lilith!
Queen of the forsaken realms,
Rising Queen of our world,
Queen of this age!

Pause for a moment, contemplating Lilith again. Visualize Her army conquering first the coastal cities, then the suburbs, and then the Bible Belt, liberating many people from the tyranny of Jehovah and from blind obedience to traditional taboos.[/i]
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/standard/call5gods.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/standard/call5gods.html[/url][/quote]
I too appreciate the writings of Diane Vera and support the work that she does. She makes a lot of sense. I have recited that same call to the rising god Lilith and this one: “Hail, Lilith! Bringer of pride and forbidden pleasures! Destroyer of the traditions of tyrants!”

Evocationmagic.com doesn’t take me anywhere

Can we not degenerate into bitching about EM?

They changed it to http://www.studioarcanis.com/ - change of management and change of URLs. Similar vibe though, similar focus and they kept the same structure of different forums, and Vovin stayed on as a mod.

Edit to add, old links should work if you just change that first bit with the domain name.

Can’t we just evoke angel and ask them if Yahweh is the God?

Yes we can, and most of them will say yes, because that’s all they know and understand. To them Yahweh is all that is, to us, not so much. :wink:

I have been to the zero point field…and have done the Breath of the Living God. Yaweh is the opener for the Kundalini energy.
It seemed very dragon like.

With that said, I cannot attribute the energies to anything remotely Satanic or evil. More like intense love. It also placed me physically in the 5D and I did ok until I got scared and started manifesting at the speed of lightning.

Yaweh is a representation of the jealous fearsome diety of the Old Testament.

I attribute that as being the diety that presented before me based on the not so smart choice I had made years ago to join the LDS church.

When I did receive his blessings, I suppose I was supposed to be reverent. Instead …bc it felt more like a demonic attack due to the deceiving “mask” with something not quite human underneath, I went about doing a mantra to the Hindu Goddess Kali Maa for protection.

Well, guess what? Because of that…my “punishment” was to invade my home with watchers and demons which bothered myself and my kids for several weeks (in addition to all kinds of negative chaos decending on my family…
I suppose due to blasphemy of the Holy Ghost which honestly was not very easy to identify based on the fact that a beatific vision is “BEAT-ific. As in it was a sexual experience with a reptilian or some kind of beast entity.

With a LOT OF LOVE tho…it’s enough to knock you down for several weeks.

So that is my experience on my sexual Union with YHVH.

To be honest I definitely would not mind if it happened again despite the confusion. He’s probably my guardian angel or something but there was certainly a very sexual vibe to him…

Just an FYI, the person you are replying to is no longer on this forum. Anytime you see a post by “system,” it is a person who left the forum before the conversion to the current Discourse software, and thus their account didn’t transfer over.

1 Like

nah.

When you think about it, most of the bible is just UPG (well, that would be the case if the books were written by the people they claim to have been written by, or even written in the time frame they talk about).

But I was wandering, what are others experiences with YHWH? Particularly if any of you have worked with him after leaving Christianity and such, and called him by that name.

Mine was good, he actually sought me out, I called him and he electrocuted the parasites I had, I actually wrote of the experience I had with him

This is the experience I had with him and many others

2 Likes

Mine have also been positive. They’ve been quite interesting. Thanks for linking your post, that’s is quite interesting as well.

This is true wisdom right here.

Very well said @system

1 Like

Mine too. Through him I have gained resilience, strength and the courage to do my think and fight for what I believe is right, even when it makes me an outcast. And it showed me that nothing is as it seems, and not to judge people for what they show others.

I live in a traditional christian environment, but the christians I surrounded myself with were outcasts. Punks, and some were former drug addicts.

YHWH stood at my side through hard times, and even stayed when I turned against those christians and went another way.

3 Likes

I’ve had good experiences with him in this life but less savory ones with him in my time between them which is initially why I hated him growing up because the memories were forced on me, but overtime I got into experiencing the Judeo pantheon and his creations in their regards and thought it was really beautiful so my mind started to change.

5 Likes