Views on Yahweh (YHVH, YHWH, Tetragrammaton)

So your opinion is worthless.

Giving a contradiction to someone (Elightener-Illuminator) with just a blunt claim with no basis is totally useful on a forum.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure about my claim. That guy doesn’t know squat about Kabbalah, according to what I read.[/quote]

Elison, uncle Bear Heart discusses the Kabbalah in a video some posted in another thread. He says Kabbalah predates Judaism.

35 - Assuming a God Form part 1.

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:144, topic:1596”]Elison, uncle Bear Heart discusses the Kabbalah in a video some posted in another thread. He says Kabbalah predates Judaism.

35 - Assuming a God Form part 1.[/quote]

Yea, I know too that Kabbalah predates Judaism. So?

In this video, Uncle Beart Heart BLASTS use of “Yod He Vav He” in ritual magick (including LBRP) (move to 21:05). He also BLASTS Crowley.

He says we should assume the Godform of URANUS!

Planetary High Magick Lesson Three: Merger questions, answers Part 1 of 2

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:146, topic:1596”]In this video, Uncle Beart Heart BLASTS use of “Yod He Vav He” in ritual magick (including LBRP) (move to 3:20). He also BLASTS Crowley.

He says we should assume the Godform of URANUS![/quote]

Bahaha!

Here’s a quote from the video from Uncle Bear Heart I just posted:

"“That’s why you fuckers doing ritual magick when you step into the current or the godform of Yod He Vav He… That’s why you become even more, even more of an asshole. Crowley could not wrap his mind around. He was basically a Christian who hated Christianity but couldn’t leave the Church because he didn’t have the balls to fucking do it. FUCK YOU, CROWLEY!

[quote=“Elison, post:147, topic:1596”][quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:146, topic:1596”]In this video, Uncle Beart Heart BLASTS use of “Yod He Vav He” in ritual magick (including LBRP) (move to 3:20). He also BLASTS Crowley.

He says we should assume the Godform of URANUS![/quote]

Bahaha![/quote]

I see what you did there, and I approve.

Orismen, you’re one of the mages that praised Uncle Bear Heart’s work. Remember? Too much contradiction in here… What do you think of what he said about use of Yod He Vav He and Crowley’s work?

Jesus, this thread is becoming a very sad joke… (as if it wasn’t already)

People contradict themselves too much in here… They praise Bear Heart yet they seem oblivious of what he says on very important topics such as use of Yod He Vav He and Crowley’s work.

Once again:

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:148, topic:1596”]Here’s a quote from the video from Uncle Bear Heart I just posted:

"“That’s why you fuckers doing ritual magick when you step into the current or the godform of Yod He Vav He… That’s why you become even more, even more of an asshole. Crowley could not wrap his mind around. He was basically a Christian who hated Christianity but couldn’t leave the Church because he didn’t have the balls to fucking do it. FUCK YOU, CROWLEY!”[/quote]

I have not contradicted myself here. I like his idea of egrigore creation. That does not mean that I have to agree with him on every issue.

I said that I liked his take on egrigore creation. He details how to take an egrigore through the Tree of Life staring at Kether. It was pretty cool and gave me a few ideas to test.

But that is like the magical equivalent of teaching me a cool new way to tie my shoes. If someone were to stop by teach you a cool new way to tie your shoes then tell you that the way you think is flawed but I know the TRUE way. Well, I would require far more proof. If I get around to it I will look into his LBRP, but the current one works for me, and I haven’t seen any Hebrew spirits trying to drink my energy, btw I imagine the Jewish Aliens from South Park when he says “Hebrew spirits”

1 Like

And as far as the YHVH stuff, well shit…do I have to tell you?

Fine I have made an effort to stop posting significant occult events on this forum for a few reasons:

People will tell me that I am wrong or that I haven’t contacted the TRUE angel/demon/goddess…etc. They tell me basically that until they are satisfied with what I say it can’t be true. Well, I don’t need that. Necro gave me some advice and now I am seeing much clearer and hearing much better and conversing with spirits.

Some of the stuff I am doing is very dangerous ATM and I don’t want anyone inexperienced to say “Hey that looks cool!” and end up getting over their heads.

So I will break my silence a little.

But as far as YHVH type stuff? Well I am empowered after each ritual I work, after learning from the spirits directly I have come to really internalize that I AM a child of the most high. I AM a godlike being. I am not all there yet but I am seeing where I fit into the grand scheme of things. I can clearly see why Hecate has been with me for so long and why She has the plans for me that She does.

I understand Christ better. I see how runes work into it, how Christ works into it, how Hecate works into it, how Lucifer works into it…like I said I am not all there yet (I STILL can’t see why kids love.cinnamon toast crunch), but I am on my way and it is a shit ton of LBRP and other stuff that got me to where I am.

So no, I don’t think YHVH is going to eat my soul, I don’t think he is a cosmic monster or demiurge. I know you won’t agree with me and that is fine. I just need to tell you from where I sit YHVH is a pretty cool guy/name of god.

EDIT: wow some of that made it sound like ya’ll are negative Nancys. I didn’t mean it quite like that. I have just seen a lot of people’s very personal experiences get trashed on. I know that we must be tested and challenged but what I was referring to is a increasingly common practice of bashing on members. That is the reason why I try not to post some of the stuff I have been doing, there are many of you whom I would love to share with and bounce ideas off of, but now is not the time.

1 Like

I get your point. Just listened to some more of Bear Heart’s video and yeah, he sees Yod He Vav He as “the world’s biggest demiurge child molesting god”… You see! A magician praised on this forum described YHVH in much harsher terms than I did. But he’s not a newbie; he has over 20 years of experience in the occult. His view of YHVH MUST be based on something solid… That’s my take on it.

His YouTube channel for anyone interested:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/thehouseofmars]http://www.youtube.com/user/thehouseofmars[/url]

I have performed all LBRPs (including the traditional one w/ YHVH in the past) and I can tell you his LBRP energizes a lot. It’s longer, more developed and worth it:
[url=http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.ca/2012/04/understanding-lesser-banishing-ritual.html]http://grandorderofdracoslayers.blogspot.ca/2012/04/understanding-lesser-banishing-ritual.html[/url]

Why?

You do realize that Kabbalistic mysteries are not for everyone, right? Real power is always the one you’ll never suspect. Keep thinking YHVH is what you think he is. It’s better that way, really. You can keep rambling on about how he’s not good, etc, but we can all agree that you’ll never know HIM, only what others tell you about him.

And, as always, experience trumps academia.

The thing about debate the use of YHVH in ritual in this forum, is like debate the evocation of Lucifer or Azazel because they’re bad guys.

Just because some people say its good, others say its bad and even dangerous, that doesn’t not means it has no magickal appeal to a variety of practitioners for a variety of reasons.

I thank, actually, personal experience’s debate because it clearly creates triagulation of experiences that are really subjective.

But I think that discussions created for the purpose of paradigm validation are a bit useless since personal paradigms are created by -forget my redundance- personal and direct experience.

Discussion about techniques, methodology, etc, in the other hand are really constructive in this forums since it helps everyone to create THEIR OWN paradigm, that will never be completely equal to another’s.

I know the line is difficult to see because many practical methods relate to our core beliefs and emotions, like for example: Being angry with the Christian image of “God” can’t difficult the work with angels, or Being afraid of the Satan/Devil popular image can difficult the work with demons. Even tho angels and demons are way older than the cults people normally associate them with.

And that’s why sharing methods to disolve old beliefs and adopt or create new ones are so much better than impose personal beliefs about entities, practice, etc.

I have read BH material and I believe many things he said because of my personal experience, other things I’m not sure, even tho I use his banishing methods and stuff.

In this forum you can find sections about RHP, Elemental magick, satanism, even vampirism and shapeshiftting, in short, is a place for people to practice whatever they want and share about it, not a place to limit the practice of others.

The power of magick, that is, bending reality, has a lot to do with the ability to strongly enter that state in which the imaginative process is not limited by outside world, a place in which the whole rules of the exterior have no real authority, even if is for s hort period at first.

Magick is dangerous and it can leave you all mental, entities react different to different people since they have to surpass your filters to manifest in your life.

People in here have very different agendas, many want to destroy the nwo, many others don’t believe in them, and others that believe in them may want to grow powerful enough to be one of them.

This is not a relgion-debate forum, but a magickal forum.

Also, everyone has contradictions, if you don’t have contradictions you probably would not been engage with this place because your life would not need that much of magickal aid.

I can point some contradictions to prove my point:

EI, you have said you’re kind of a buddhist, somehow satanist too. BH sees satanism as scum, and even says YHVH and their archon minions are the actual Satan of what the bible speak of. NWO people being the real satanist of this world, and vampires too, if you can see how they feed of world population.

So in BH paradigm, you’re warning about a force who you also support under another tittle, and that is a great contradiction.

Now, personal contradictions depends of personal truth, and what you see as truth can be seen as contradiction by others. I have stated my opinion and what I see, and I can say I DON’T respect all people, nor they beliefs or actions… I do respect however their right to adopt, change, etc the beliefs they want.

Of course in relationship to my own beliefs and only if their personal actions are directly linked to my everyday-out-of-the-forum life.

I don’t care what your beliefs are btw, or other’s, that’s your own business.

I can say that I have taken a “stand” of not using hebrew names in ritual, nor do I use that LBRP but that’s my fucking business, people can do what they want.

Is like, football, you can use whatever team shirt you like, but tha doesn’t mean other people will respect you for it or won’t stab you for it.

So my point is not about if your team is worst or better, but about that the whole debate about what team is better, or what team is a demiurge, is non-practical.

Instead why don’t we share our experience with YHVH, our very own experience and not someone else opinion about it.

The beauty of magick, and life I think, is that other’s people experience, even if contrary to us does not nulify ours, and viceversa, because they’re personla experiences.

Example of Stupid -yet funny- debate:

A:-“Oh man, it’s summer in here”

B:-“Really? But is winter in here so you must be FUCKING CRAZY”

A:-“YOU CALLING ME CRAZY BITCH!! I don’t think you have the academic background to give a diagnosis about my mental health!”

B:-“ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS ?! YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?”

Example of useful Debate (For me):

"A:- Wow, Is summer in here.

B:- Really? Is winter in here.

A:- Funny huh? Let’s discuss the diffferent factors that plays a role in weather.

B:- Yeah, and then let’s identify a propper method to transform them with the purpose of changing the outcome so I can bang bikini bitches!

A:- Deal!"

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this won’t be done.

First off, to be able to have an experience with the real YHVH you’d have to be initiated into the deepest Kabbalistic mysteries.

Secondly, to actually interact with YHVH you’d have to know his name - the pronunciation. Who knows it won’t tell it.

Thirdly, if who knows it won’t tell it, what point is there in sharing their experiences? If they don’t present the methods through which they got that experience, who will believe them?

“Yea, I invoked YHVH and I went to Kether and I got my own private chat with him. Cool guy. Very funny.”

Well, Bear Heart does work with Spirits mentioned in the Goetia including Andromalius. Spirits such as Andromalius, Belial, Beelzebub & Astaroth (Venus) are all linked to Satan. Belial and Asmodeus are both mentioned in the Bible. Paimon is said in the Goetia to be under the very direct influence of Lucifer. Therefore, working with Goetics one should not have any problem working with Satan & Lucifer.

Also, as I have mentioned several times, Satan predates anything you see in the Bible. VenusSatanas, for instance, who is a Theistic Satanist, said the Satan she believes in is not the one found in the Bible.

The story of Lucifer who “took a fall” in the Bible only referred to a human king, not the true Lucifer. The Satan of the story of Job did not refer to the real Satan neither:

“Did you know that the Devil is not mentioned anywhere in the Old Testament? Sure, there’s a fellow called “Satan” in the book of Job, but he’s far from being the Prince of Darkness and arch-Enemy of Jehovah. Instead, the “Satan” in that story is just a heavenly prosecutor who tests Job’s faith, at Jehovah’s command. No, the idea of the Devil doesn’t show up in the Bible until the New Testament.”
[url=http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/diabolatry.html]http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/diabolatry.html[/url]

The Satan mentioned in the New Testament who tempted Jesus in the wilderness, as Diane Vera mentioned, must have had tremendous power in order to rule over the Earth’s treasures. Also, that tale of Jesus vs Satan might have been a copy of the tale of Horus vs Set.
Satan and Lucifer are said by some authorities to be two different entities; they share a sigil in common but also different sigils.

But I made a point that a man whose opinion is praised here sees ALL angels as well as YHVH he also refers to as Yod He Vav He, Yahweh and Jehovah as malevolent entities.

But [b]I made a point that a man whose opinion is praised here sees ALL angels as well as YHVH he also refers to as Yod He Vav He, Yahweh and Jehovah as malevolent entities.[/b]

That’s not a point, that’s an observation. Just because people praise parts of his work does not mean they cling to his every word. This is Koetting’s forum and you’d be hard pressed to find someone who agrees with his every written or spoken word in regards to magick. Just because BearHeart or anyone else says something doesn’t make it so. There are magicians that are respected on this forum who would disagree with everything you’ve posted in regards to YHVH and Satan. So what’s the point your making? Your just agreeing with someone else’s experiences because they align with your ideas.

How long have you worked with YHVH in a magickal sense and not a religious one? I recall you having trouble with sigil magick and evocation so what experience in the magickal sense do you have to validate your claims and assertions? I’m far more interested in hearing Enlightner_Illuminator’s experiences and gnosis instead of Dianne Vera or Uncle BearHeart or any other magicians when it comes to this subject, I can look that stuff up anytime. What rituals did you do to contact the Hebrew God and make contact that led you to agree with BearHeart and Vera and all the other authors and magicians who’s views you agree with that you constantly quote?

The point I’m making is if you have not done any ritual work to validate or contradict the experiences of another how can you be sure what they say is true? If you have share them if you have not how can you be so adamant about these people’s views?

I have performed the traditional LBRP several times in the past as well NAP. I often worked with seals of Solomon (planetary seals with Psalms written on them). I also remember trying out evocations from the Lemegeton (Lesser Key of Solomon/Ars Goetia) but I honestly found those conjurations way too harsh and disrespectful.

The reason why I’m wary of anything YHVH (just like Vera, BH and others) is, yes, the way Yahweh is portrayed in the Bible, the way all followers of Ba’al were slaughtered, Sodom & Gomorrah, the flood, the way even Jesus spooked people with damnation in Hell and also all the negative aspects of the big 3 religions that still influence the masses and many politicians.

I understand that the YHVH/Yod He Vav He of magick is supposedly NOT the same as the vengeful, wrathful, misogynistic, condescending Yahweh of the Bible (who even condemned involvement in the occult arts) and that magick is not religion but I ain’t convinced of it.

Also, wasn’t Yahweh just molded after a Canaanite God named El? Anyway… I think we can all agree on one thing here; use of YHVH’s various names is not mandatory for conducting successful magick. Bear Heart sells Spirits in bottles and pots and it’s apparently the real thing. There are countless spells, rituals and practices that don’t utilize those names and still work. Take a look at Hindu yantras (talismans) for instance or the sigils of chaos magick.

EDIT: I have made additions to my post above.

So again your blaming a deity for the actions of men, that’s no more forward thinking than people blaming all their problems on the devil and illuminati satanists. The people who use religion have both political and material agendas that they use religion to achieve. Should one blame satan when somebody kills in his name? Your letting your bias towards a religious system keep you from working with a powerful entity. That would be like any magician who believed in YHVH’s power refusing to work with demons due to their bad reputation.

I completely agree their is plenty of magick that is far removed from the Judeo Christian paradigm and it works just fine, that was never a question of debate. Be it BearHearts bottles or a fetish from the Congo or a semen soaked sigil its all magick and it all works.

1 Like