Vampirism and astral immortality

i see i think doing this would bring a lot of other benefits aswell like heightened senses, physical ability, longer lasting youth and so on.

But why only cultivate into the lower dantien and not the other 2?

I for sure will try to cultivate a bit for idk like 10 minutes to see how it is

Yes that’s correct, now qi helps you develop psychically for sure. And the practice of sensing and moving it helps you learn to feel and move qi that’s not directly your own.

Just going to the lower Dan than is basically the absolute safest way. There’s nothing to stop you from cultivating to the others, the body’s qi is always circulating and balances it out on its own, but too much to that others can cause issues of imbalance, at least until you learn to read and correct it. Headaches and pain in the head are common when people skip lower Dan tians and load it up up there for example. For the middle you can start getting heat palpitations and upset your pericardium. So it’s very doable but best saved for when you’re a bit more advanced, and can fix issues that you inadvertently cause.

1 Like

i just used the skill of vampyrism i have developed and directed said energy into the lower dantien. I feel way more “saturated” and full of energy than every before and the energy is flowing more clearly in my body.

i think im gonna keep it up for a while and see how it goes might be cultivating daily now.

Im not sure about that part but does that mean that if i culativate in the lower dantien it will automatically send energy to the middle and upper dantien too?

1 Like

Question are there any benefits that come from amassing energy in the middle and upper dantien?

And when do I use energy from lower dantian?

It’s more like it’s part of a whole moving system: it’s not isolated, so keeping the energy only in the lower dan tian would be difficult. Your qi is constantly moving, and if it’s not it’s called “stagnant qi” and comes with symptoms of illness. Qi is considered to be sentient and go where it’s needed, so if you have areas in your body that need qi, some of it will move there, and the 3 dan tiens balance themselves out together.

You will naturally raise the energy of your entire body all at once, and this is balanced and heathy.
You can cultivate to the others, but the same thing will happen: the energy will rebalance itself, but until it does that you could cause symptoms that may be unpleasant or even dangerous. If you are not very sensitive it’s ideal not to mess with the energy of your heart, especially as you do baneful work taking energy from humans, you are asking for trouble doing that as they are not a clean source.

Do magick and function normally. You will just be better at it overall.

1 Like

Is it impossible?

You could create a knot of stagnant qi blocking your energy flow in your Lower Dan Tian if you work at it I think. Why would you want to do that? It would probably make you fairly sick.

1 Like

I direct the energy into lower dantian as I understand it works as a chalice that get elixir but I’m concerned that I draw energy from there when I practice magick, do exercise or do semen release.

No not really, to any of that, that’s not how any of it works. Do what you want to do the system will compensate. If you feel tired then eat and rest. If you feel spacey then ground. You’re overthinking it.

Then why did you suggested me to direct the energy I vampirized to the lower dan tian?

I already explained all that above.

So if I have depleted a person directing the energy into lower dantian and then falls into a car crash or a fight that destroys my body (first death) I will have the consciousness to be able to feed to avoid the second death? Or has it more to do with that I have done that for many years?

My personal view on that is that you need to raise your kundalini to do this, assuming I am talking to “you” as the human animal and not the higher being incarnate into the human animal, which is already immortal.

I don’t actually believe that taking energy from other humans is in any way sufficient to do more than sustain you for a short time. Being a hungry ghost isn’t a pleasant or a long term solution to be in, you are stagnating on your spiritual life and basically wasting experience.

2 Likes

Indeed but as I understand the vampire tradition they see it as temporary state of existence while they are seeking for a chosen fetus to incarnate in. I just don’t understand how it works. I cannot figure if it comes from years of daily practice of vampirism or it’s come from the skills of vampirism itself.

I don’t really give that any credence as a successful idea… see any mages coming and reporting about who they were before, ever? Me neither. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Where are they if this works, this is one that should have easy proof that you can set up before you die - hide a geocache somewhere, know things only the relatives know.

They have no idea how to do that, that’s why they can’t explain it to us. It’s wishful thinking at this point - imo, as usual.

I’m not talking about the rebirth but about becoming this hungry ghost as you called it. Is it the daily vampiric practice for years or is the skill in vampirism itself.

It would be the skill in itself. All daily vampiric practice gets you imo, is not a lot and probably a tummy upset. No offence to any humans reading but, they’re pretty gross, full of weird emotions and imbalances.

Daily proper qi cultivation from an abundant clean source, now you’re talking.

1 Like

Will it eventually become a reflex? I mean if I for instance had practiced it daily for 20 years and I then got killed in a fight I would by reflex begin to feed on him because he was the closest host?

Unknown. One would hope that after 20 years of energy cultivation you’d have something better to do with your afterlife.

… maybe think bigger.

1 Like