Umbra energy

I have been doing some research and my friend says that there is a being who she researched which is a being with Umbra energy. Umbra energy is apparently something really bad. The being she said which she researched she classed as an observer umbra.
Observer Umbra: A type of Umbra who is outcasted by other Umbra’s, due to their grotesque souls/energies.
These specific Umbra fear light, celestial and divine beings. They have dark violet to mottled purple energies, so green auras/entities/magick can affect them as well, though not as well as their feared beings.
They are called observers because they have tendencies to watch their victims extensively before attacking, they have powerful magick of dream/energy/spirit and on rare occasions emotions/elements.
Observers enjoy experimenting with telepathic attacks against creatures and take a fiendish pleasure in permanently wrecking an entities psyche.
Does anyobody have a non-bullshit soruce on Umbra energy?

2 Likes

Sounds like a creeper demon possibly maybe even a baneful imp or could be water imps I will talk to my source see if I can get some resources to get some more info

1 Like

Curious, set to watching. :slight_smile:
I haven’t heard of such a thing… Umbra means shadow, if English doesn’t happen to be her first language does she actually mean “umbra” as a distinct thing from “shadow”?
If she researched it, did she cite any sources herself, or do you mean this is her gnosis on the subject?

3 Likes

Sounds very eldritch horror-y indeed. While I’ve been intuitively calling on Umbra as of late (whatever that is) I sadly don’t know anything about Umbra Energy itself. Though I would be delighted to know more.

Watched this thread, as it piqued my interest :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve interacted with beings that share the characteristics you describe.

At the time, I interacted with them when I removed all electronic items from my room/temple. Black out curtains as well, as I have an intense aversion for the light.

They commune in pitch blackness. They have a vileness to their energy as you describe. A vileness that I understand and bask in myself. Thriving on energies that are considered harmful by many, like a toxic radiation. Not converting it to be beneficial, but thriving in the toxicity as it is and thriving from it.

I’m unsure if they are identified as “Umbra”; however, some of these beings seem to thrive in unraveling the seams that hold the cosmos together in a sense. Even if it means destroying themselves in the process, which I understand.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, how did you first begin interacting with these beings? :slight_smile:

Makes kinda sense. In astronomy “Umbra” is the shadow cast by a celestial object, ie where the sun won’t reach…

1 Like

They approached me of their own accord. It was sudden and unexpected. Perhaps, it was the energy I exuded, a similar energy. So, they came to investigate I presume.

3 Likes

Interesting so you are unsure of it’s form? What it could look like?

2 Likes

When interacting with demons and spirits, using a “form” or visual reference to identify them is often unreliable. Essence however, seems to be the best way to identify a demon or spirit, at least for me. Even chaotic beings have a particular essence that can be picked up on to identify them. I primarily identify spirits with my instinct and inner knowing. Identifying their essence.

I don’t hold too much stock in a “form”, same with names. As a visual reference and a name are often quite limiting in expressing the entire spectrum of a demon or spirit.

If they so choose to reveal a “form”, it’s simply catering for the human mind and perception to comprehend. As such, “forms” vary based on who is perceiving them. Even if one is not entirely human, the body is human. Humans are commonly visual creatures.

3 Likes

Very true , they can take many forms they usually dont just to stick to one form and name (they dont like to be able to be pinned down )

4 Likes

In that case then its most likely a shadow demon nasty fuckers …great to work with if you want to do some nasty magick but be careful specifically shadow demons will turn on you in a hot minute

3 Likes

I wonder… What could possibly go wrong? :smiley:

1 Like

Very interesting. I haven’t considered this before, but it does ring a bit true. Demons have a tendency to appear in the guises that we find most appealing…and have about a thousand names each… but their essence? That’s like their core being and knowing it would be like really getting to know them.

Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Umbral entities are often very old and powerful and immensly melevolent i have had much interaction with umbral entities i must say if you are not willing to pay the ultimate price for working with these entities then under no circumstance should you try to find them because they dont give a crap

Welcome to the forum, @UndeathIncarnate. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro