Tutorial: Petition Spells

What’s the difference between doing a petition to universe and God or spirits?

Hey @Loly, I’m no expert here and will certainly defer to what DarkestNight says on this, but this is my thought on what you’ve asked:
To many, the universe itself is synonymous with ‘god’ or an entity through which we have received our spirit or consciousness, and so to some, it may make sense to petition to the universe, especially if they feel some kind of deeper connection to it. If the universe itself holds some kind of higher significance to a person in this way, then that person could expect the universe to hear their petition, the same way we’d expect Lucifer or Sallos to hear us if we petitioned them.
If you are going to petition the universe, then I would think calling upon the universe in your petition would be the right approach. “I, Loly, call upon the universe, hear me and return to me the love that I lost…” Or something along those lines, using the format DarkestNight provided at the beginning of this thread.
On the other hand, if you wanted to send out a petition but weren’t sure who to send it to, or just wanted help from anyone, I think that would also be a case where petitioning the universe would make sense. If you send your petition out to the universe, to no one in particular, and simply ask for help from whoever will lend it, and just request that whoever ends up helping you reveals themselves in some way so you can properly thank them, I think that could work to get results too.
As far as spirit interference, I don’t think that’s worth focusing on too much. If your petition is to the universe, you place your intent in sending your petition to it and it holds that significance for you, then you just have to let go and trust that it will answer you. Maybe that’s in the form of a spirit or demon aiding you, maybe the universe itself acts on your behalf…but if you got your answer, does it really matter either way? To you, you’ve petitioned the universe and it answered, that’s what really matters

2 Likes

Thank you so much do you ,before when ididnt know about petitions, iused to believe in.law off attraction…I wrote in a paper that I want to heal my inner child and the reasons why (narcissistic traits wounded ego pushing guys who approach me away… low self esteem)and how will it help me (stop pushing lovers away more healthy relationships… confidence) the last was too long I filled the paper with all I want, then I rewritten another one because the first was too long ,after finishing I didnt write my full name i just wrote 1111 at top of the paper because I did it on 11/11 2019 after finishing i didnt belive it will happen so i wripped the original paper and left the second unconsciously, the day after I was more convinced that it is real so I found d the second paper and tuck it under my pillow as the woman said on video ,but then I forgot ididnt pay it that attention or importance and ididnt know anything about petitions back then and didnt write universe or something in the paper, so after 10 days when I heard about spells iwas scared that what I wrote was a spell and if it will effect me negatively because ididnt do it right and ididnt know anything about magick or spells at that time so iwas afraid that it will backfire or something so I changed my mind and i wanted to stop it, so I burned it but my Intention wasn’t to make it work or to activate it ,wanted to stop it ,so I’m wondering if it was affectilive from the first place

Based on what you’ve said here, I wouldn’t think you necessarily sent a petition to the universe, or anyone else, for a couple different reasons. First, you were writing for yourself, about how you wanted to heal - it wasn’t addressed to the universe or anyone in particular, I get the impression it wasn’t meant for anyone at all other than yourself. Second, even though you burned it, you had no intention in actualizing what you wrote down through a petition spell at that time, and without that intent I think it would lose a lot of power to manifest itself. Third, since you’ve burned it, I get the impression you’ve thought about it and worried about it a lot. As has been made clear to me while browsing around the forums, in order for these things to work you can’t stress over results, you have to completely let go and be at peace with however it turns out. The fact that you’ve held onto worry regarding it and have thought at length about how it might affect you says to me that it has probably greatly weakened any kind of magick that may have been around it at all. So in my opinion I would say it probably was not effective.
Now, if you’re wanting to actually try it, then I would say you could give a petition spell another shot. In my opinion, there is nothing really to be afraid of, and you may get a response beyond your wildest hopes and dreams. Maybe focus on one thing first instead of going for a home run and fixing everything all at once: try to heal your wounded ego, or ask for confidence, find a spirit or demon who could assist you with this one thing, see how it goes, and then continue on from there as you see fit.
I hope this all helps, and though my knowledge and experience are limited, I’m always happy to help however I can. Feel free to reach out to me anytime

1 Like

Thank you so much​:heartbeat::heart::heart:to be honest I let go completely in those 10 days before I discovered spells I stressed after iknow about the spell thing,i don’t remember if i dedicated it to universe but i think in somehow my Intention was to do it on the energy portal day so the universe will help me manifest it based on the law of attraction concept does that mean I dedicated to the universe?, so what you think does count as a petition sorry if I annoyed you I’m still a beginner and Im wondering if it has affected .y relationship with this dude I wanted to heal my inner child because I pushed a dude I love away because of those traits and while writing it I imagined myself talking with him smoothly without hurting him or pushing him away or acting on my ego my Intention wasn’t to make fall in love with me or to make him contact me or approach me it was just to help me be more healthy and stop hurting or pushing away when he approach me ,I’m questioning if it can backfire and make him not want to talk to me ?or make him fall in love with me ? or make me fall in love with him more or obsessively ?because 10 days after burning the paper he unfollowed me (we didint talk at all at that period we rarely talk to be honest because he pulled him self away last year and stopped approaching me we never dated we we loved each other but couldn’t make it go further because he pulled away maybe because of my behaviours or he just lost interest in me idk but we kept meeting sometimes and say hi to each that’s it , it’s like we’re not friends or enemies and I felt like he got over me that since summer tha was before writing the paper or burning it because I wrote it in 11/11 )
and when I asked him why he said that I never post so I’m wondering it’s the spell that backfired or it just normal because he got over me anyway what do you think about it?

Idid a script on 11 11 because it was energy portal day so the energy portal or the universe will help me manifest what I want based on law of attraction concept ididnt write universe in it or my name my ,will that make it dedicated to universe or nothing

1 Like

Hey, you’re definitely not annoying me, you could never do that. We’re all in this journey together, and we can only take it one step at a time. If your intent was to ask the universe to help manifest it based on the laws of attraction, then yeah I could see it being dedicated to the universe, but I still don’t think it applies quite the same, cuz you still didn’t really mean it as a petition spell. The way you describe writing it, it sounds like you had the intention part down properly, but I’m still not certain you can just accidentally cast spells like that without the intention fully behind it. But I can’t say 100% on that one.
Continuing on that line of thought, I can’t say whether or not what you wrote had any impact on things between the two of you. You owe it to yourself to meditate and reflect on how things have been since 11/11, when you burned the writing. Do you feel like you’ve grown at all since then? Do you feel like your confidence or ego are any better? Do you feel like your inner child has been healed at all? This is important, because if you’re wanting to have a relationship with this dude based on progress with your healing, you need to take time to meditate and reflect on it and see what kind of progress you’ve actually made. You also need to understand that whether you have asked the universe, or a spirit, or demon for help, you still need to make effort too. Don’t worry about whether y’all are going to get back together, but still make an effort to be his friend! He unfollowed you? So what?! Text him or call him, ask him how his day was, ask him to hang out sometime, show genuine interest in him as a person and his overall well-being. And just let things happen naturally. What is to come will come. If it’s meant to be, you will find your way back together, and if not, that just means a door has been opened for you elsewhere

Awh thank you so much no ididnt change since burning it to be honest ididnt have any confidence

Awh thank you so much ,I don’t feel that I’ve changed or been healed ,but ididnt write universe in the paper ,is the Intention the main factor to dedicate or you have to write it

Well, there’s definitely something to be said about writing it down. I’ve read in a couple places that what you write down with intent makes the magick more powerful, and I can understand that, because you’re actually putting your thoughts into a physical form, something that takes your time and effort and comes from you. As far as what is the ‘main factor’ in dedicating a petition spell, I can’t say with certainty that you couldn’t just dedicate it with intention alone, but as DarkestNight explained in the initial post, part of the petition you write is the evocation of who you are bringing forth to ask for help. That seems to me a pretty good indication that you also need to write in the petition who or what you’re seeking help from

1 Like

I was there wondering how would you word a petition if you are trying to get a specific result like let’s say you are wanting to win a particular sweepstakes.

Welcome @Koibito_Kitsuya Please introduce yourself, and tell us about you and your experience in magick. It is a rule of this forum so just click the link below:

intro3

Greetings,
Am in the LHP
Can I write a petition spell for loved ones who are following the RHP? Will it work?

I think in a technical sense you could write a petition spell for anyone, whether they’re lhp, rhp, or any other belief, religion, etc. As to whether or not it will work, that depends on different factors. Once you have performed the petition spell, do you trust the entity you called upon to follow through? How easily can you put the spell behind you and forget about it all? As has been pointed out in this thread, obsessing over or ‘lusting after’ results will only work to complicate things

Thank you for your response

Yes. Petitions have nothing to do with Left or Right. They are simply a technique.

1 Like

Thank you DarkestKnight

1 Like

So I have written the petition and I used Lucifer for a strong guidance through it… do I dress the paper with oils, do I fold it or just place it in a bowl and burn it with a match… when I spoke about the woman that I want. I used her name once and kept saying “her” to make it shorter

1 Like

Di you read the first post? It tells you exactly how to do it.

You read it out loud and then burn it.

1 Like

I did. I had to read it over and over… the petition was to make her do things that she stopped doing and to come back to me… I saw for it to be done in a few days or a week… we love each other it’s just she’s been distant and cold

1 Like