Tutorial: Petition Spells

But I do truly appreciate your help… I know Lucifer heard me and knew that I was a bit sad when I was writing and speaking it out loud

1 Like

Hey guys

Can i ask for 2 wishes in one petition?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes, you can.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

This was an awesome tutorial when I was first learning back in July of last year.

Crushed my Reality.

10/10

4 Likes

Bumping this for question purposes. @DarkestKnight I did a petition a little earlier with my ritual, but had a little doubt for a second. Is that something that can cause problems in the future or no? I’m feeling better after reading this whole thread.

1 Like

No, a little doubt is fine. and won’t harm anything. A petition spell is a set it and forgot it kind of thing, so now just put it out of your head and get on with something else.

2 Likes

Double post

1 Like

Ok. I keep having these thoughts come to my head and a anxious feeling I’m trying to get away. I doubted early and almost started to make another petition but caught myself

1 Like

Find something to occupy yourself.

The best way I have found to clear the mind is physical exercise. Another option is mathematics. It’s hard to worry about your result when you are working algebra equations.

5 Likes

@DarkestKnight I know it’s a silly question but could this work for Baneful Magick?

2 Likes

Yes, it can. The defixiones are clay tablets that were essentially petitions to the gods of the underworld to curse one’s enemies.

5 Likes

Thank you. Frater Boobaloo.
:kissing_heart:
Diogenes

1 Like

Any success stories??

3 Likes

What if the petition doesn’t manifest in a set amount of time or even later . What does that mean ? Did I do smthn wrong ? Or …?? What now ? I do it again ?

1 Like

There are many possible reasons for a petition to fail.

Maybe the spirit couldn’t do it, or refused to do it. Or your time frame was too short. Or what you asked for wasn’t possible, or you were too emotionally invested and couldn’t let go…

It’s difficult to pinpoint the exact cause of the failure because there are just too many possible variables, but my advice would be to do the petition over again, but this time don’t give a time frame, and once you have burned the petition, forget about it completely.

5 Likes

I wrote a petition to Lucifer in regards to upload a picture on Instagram with one love interest of mine . And gave it 24 hrs.

The point of the petition was to see of I was channeling right and if I was connected to the demons or in short to check if my intent can cause change and effect.

Now she probably would upload a picture anyway In the near future. But I wanted to cause it to happen in the next 24 hrs just to see the given reason.

2 Likes

I tried something similar with dantalion. I asked him for something small in a short period of time to see if I was doing things correctly :laughing:

1 Like

And ? Did it work ?

1 Like

No, but I later discovered(actually today) that he didn’t want to work with me.

1 Like