Tutorial: Petition Spells

Welcome back, your introduction says about the same thing it did six months ago and still don’t know anything about you.

How old are you?

What drew you here?

In the past six months, how have you progressed and what have you learned that causes you to study more?

There are lots of posts with your particular question as the topic, did you find your answer?

'm going to revive your intro and post responses there so we don’t accidentally take this topic off track :slight_smile:

How would I fit an offering into that statement? Like I want to further my clairsentient empathetic abilities and in exchange for the aid I would write him a letter everyday and meditiate each day at 3am. How would I go about saying that?

Offerings are not needed for a basic petition spell.

However, you could simply say something like, “I ask, in the Name of the Most High, that you help me to further develop my clairsentience and empathic abilities. In exchange for this aid, I promise to write a letter to you every day, and to meditate upon your seal.”

I would not include a promise to meditate at a specific time, though, because you never know what life might throw at you. Circumstances can change and not allow you to follow through. Simply stating that you will meditate daily will be enough, and it gives you the flexibility to do it whenever you have the chance throughout your day or night.

6 Likes

I need serious help on this, how can write petition spell for someone who is in need of money and healing

Write down examples of this types of spells I need them so much, because my friend is in very desperate situation

@DarkestKnight

Darkest knight, help me out on this. I’ll be grateful. For example if it’s about money. I say I dc knight ask aid from Lucifer to grant me 1000$

What if I am writing petition spell for someone else how should I do it

things needed from this friends is
Money
Protection
Healing

You can use the example given in the very first post:

“I, [insert your name here] ask, in the name of the Light Bringer, Lucifer the Morning Star, to bring to my friend [insert friend’s name here] $1000. I thank mighty Lucifer for his aid in this, and I ask that my friend receive this money without harm, and within two weeks. So must it be.”

For healing:

“I, [insert name your name here], ask the mighty archangel Raphael, in the name of the Most High, to give of his power to heal my friend [insert name of friend here] of his hepatitis. I humbly thank the Divine Physician for his aid in this, and ask that the healing be as rapid as safely possible. So must it be.”

For protection:

“Archangel Michael, I, [insert your name here], ask you, in the name of the Most High, for your protection. Shield my friend [insert name of friend here] under your mighty wings, and wield your flaming sword on her behalf. Walk before her and prevent all harm, physical and spiritual, from falling upon her. I humbly thank you, great defender, for you aid, and may your name be forever known. By the Will of the Most High, so it is done.”

12 Likes

darknest knight you’re so wonderful, I give you big thanks for this tips. I love you so much

1 Like

darknest knight what of things like success in gambling winning things like games of chances

And how to petition spirit for me to so sexually attractive to every woman and girls

And how to petition spirit for general over luck in getting jobs and money

Help me out on how to make this examples for my personal DC Knight my name

I can’t keep writing petitions for you. You have to do them for yourself, using your own creativity. Just read my examples, and use them as a template. Copy the phrasing, just change the name of the spirit, and what you are petitioning for.

6 Likes

alright darkest knight, but how can pm you on privacy

I have four written petition spells right now, three for my friends and one is mine

Question: can perform this spells once or one at time.

Petitions are usually done one at a time, as I stated before.

However, if you are going to do multiple, do them on separate days. So do yours today, a friend’s tomorrow, another friend’s the next day, etc.

This will help to keep the petitions magical in your mind by giving each one the attention they deserve.

3 Likes

thanks I’ll follow this gently

1 Like

Hi @DarkestKnight, I hope you are well, and if you take the time to read this, thank you very much.
I performed my very first petition spell last night, based on the format you provided here. My petition was to Sallos, I chanted his name in 13 sets of 13, meditating on him and his sigil outside, under cloudy sky with a red candle to provide my light. I then read my handwritten petition to him aloud 13 times. After this, I cut myself and let my blood drip onto the petition, then burned it using the flame of the candle and blowing the ashes away, allowing them to be scattered to the earth and wind. My questions now are, I saw in a reply to someone else on this thread it was mentioned the petitioner must “let go and wait.” What specifically am I to let go of? The petition itself? Or the feelings of love I have for the woman I want? Does utilizing my blood affect in any way what I am supposed to let go of, or do you think it will have any effect on the outcome of this petition?
If you have taken the time to read all of this, I thank you deeply, and I hope to hear back from you on this. I am a very curious and anxious heart.

You are to let go of the emotional attachment to the result. In other words, you’ve sent the message, so assume the spirit got it, and don’t worry about whether it will work or not.

Think of it like a letter to Santa Clause. You’ve put it in the post, so you know Santa received it, now you just patiently wait for him to bring what you asked for.

The biggest issue with these kind of spells is the wait, because we all want what we want immediately, but that emotional grasping has a negative effect on the magick. Can you pine away for the girl, while not caring if she becomes your or not?

4 Likes

An interesting question. It’s hard to say I don’t care if she becomes mine or not, because on one level of course I want her to be mine. That’s the whole purpose in doing the petition spell in the first place, I would think. But all day today I have been trying to focus myself on letting go and just letting it be. I know the spell will need it’s time to come to fruition, I asked for results within a month so I know I’m going to need to be patient, and I’m hoping that using my blood will help to show how serious I am about it and signal my intent to Sallos. Beyond that, I’m just trying to let go though and relax and let things unfold the way they’re supposed to. Like you said, I put the mail in the post, so Sallos got it, and now I just need to trust that he will bring me what I have asked for.

I’ve read more throughout the forum, and I understand what you mean now. Letting go of a desired outcome seems to be a critical component in the success of a petition or any kind of spell involving love. I find that interesting, but I can understand that I must do what I have to, and it is time to let go.

1 Like

How does universe will manifest or recognize your petition, do you have to write "the universe " in the petition to make it work? Do spirits interfere in this case?

1 Like