How to summon president caym

I honestly can’t remember. He did have a more nature energy than other infernals that’s all I remember.

Yeah shielding is the most commonly used method. I’d recommend studying this and some form of banishing for at least one month before trying anything else.

You can petition him. It’s actually a much safer method for you and the reason I say safer is because sometimes imposter spirits or parasite can come through instead.

Im curious how do you petition a spirit

1 Like

You’re not

Sometimes you ask them for something and they give it to you in return for a favor or offering.

Not physical

I never asked for any power. I needed help with something and after the task was completed, we lost contact.

Both is perfectly fine

Oh okay so does he manifest in the image of your mind or?

1 Like

These methods work for me

1 Like

Another method which is very effective

Yeah

Oh okay because the reason I wanna contact him is because I want to learn how to understand animals, will that have a higher price to pay?

1 Like

So what for example might be the price I have to pay

1 Like

and does pettioning require blood and if so how much?

1 Like

I can’t tell to be honest but since many spirits are rather understanding and you’re young I’m sure it won’t.

I can’t speak on his behalf but I do recommend you ask him for a sign if what he’d want in exchange for this.

I’m sure a petition is safe as it’s going mainstream these days

No please do not offer your blood to ANY spirit. At least not until you are experienced.

1 Like

[quote=“ThatNewYorker_FromAl, post:28, topic:128449, full:true”]
So sorry if i am bothering u with all these questions. So does he talk to you in your mind or does he give subtle hints, how will I know if it worked, does he manifest in an image in your mind or does it work another way? When should I contact him and are there specific dates I should contact him on? Are there any extra precautions I cna take to ensure me and my family’s saftey?

1 Like

You really should take advantage of the search function. There are countless threads and topics about what you’re asking.

If you want to partake in the occult world, you have to be willing to do some due dilligence and research.

1 Like

Trust me you’re not.

Both

You’ll have this feeling and see lots of signs but don’t keep on looking for results just know they’re yours.

I don’t really understand this question…

There are dates or days I think but trust your intuition more.

Many. You need to ward and shield. It’s mandatory at least as an absolute beginner. You must know how to banish too. There’s no way around these

Can I use like sigils as protection and such?

@ThatNewYorker_FromAl You need to start putting some effort into finding the answers yourself, instead of jumping into multiple threads to ask the same thing over and over again. All these questions you are posting are very common, and a quick trip to the little magnifying glass in the upper right would provide the answers.

One last question, is it possible to use banishing oil and a candle and such as an alternative to complicated rituals?

Sorry to be off topic, but why did you say this? What could happen to the evocator? I’ve been reading here a lot about practicioneers who put some on the sigil to activate it and “feed” the demon. is this dangerous?

Im generally curious, I know demons cna be dangerous but camio seems relatively harmless, whats the worst that could happen?