That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

I’ll ask him to show up in my dreams so we can talk, my ability to see and hear spirits went down the drain since he put a binding on me, it was for my protection and removing it is a test I think, but its still an inconvenient pain in the ass.

On that note I wonder if he can tell me more about the demon im sharing my body with :sweat_smile:

Thank you Nagash for the advice. I’ll talk with father within the next few days

2 Likes

Well now, knowing this, I’m pretty sure that he is not against you. Belial usually doing things like this, just to help you grow, and become better, stronger magickian, which means in an another kind of protection as well. Don’t be mad at him. It might cause a very unpleasant situation now, but if he did this, it means you can free yourself from this and pass the test, because he won’t give you a bigger task than what you couldn’t handle. :wink:

Stay positive, and try to find the exciting and remunerative side of the challenge. :wine_glass::muscle: He is with you.

2 Likes

He put it on me do to my abilities overwhelming me, my psychic abilities was increasing to fast, I couldn’t adjust quick enough. Then there was the cultist and collectors, trying to get me to join them or move where they wanted and hexing me.

I’ve learned my lesson not to push myself so fast and hard next time, in all honesty I was only doing power meditations 30 minutes a day and cleaning my energy system. I have no idea how things went so bad so quickly.
I think before I remove the binding, I should look into shielding to keep me invisible and under the radar.

2 Likes

@Nagash how did I miss you were married to him? I feel like I should have known this but it still make me oh wait…

3 Likes

I’ve known for weeks lol, im surprised you didn’t know that.

2 Likes

I wrote about it before you registered the site, however I didn’t talked about too much. He showed and explained it to me around when I first get in touch with him.

3 Likes

I’m that’s kinda a rude way to say it, but I am kinda all over the the place and don’t see every post.

1 Like

Oh that’s why I missed it I don’t go on that one.

1 Like

Ooops sorry

1 Like

Yes, so completely understandable if you didn’t meet with them at all, or anyway. Who would have time to read all BALG posts or stalk me anyway (yeah I know some people does :sweat_smile:)?

1 Like

Going to stalk you now :kissing_heart: I love reading this stuff to see all the past live connections.

1 Like

No worries :wink:

1 Like

TMW two 12 hour shifts down for training, now everything is going as should. Going to help run the brand new office for my new job. Allowing your patron demon to fully take hold as asked was one of my best choices ever.

2 Likes

This post was posted by Patron demon :joy::sweat_smile:

Sweetie I love you and you are showing.

1 Like

:heart: opps

1 Like

My life is so weird…

TMW this just really happened.

1 Like

Soooooooo :laughing:

1 Like

Tmw I’m taking this pregnancy one day at a time, but I do appreciate the feelings that feel like an embrace when I feel more emotional.

1 Like

That moment when…you find out your baneful work didn’t take :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Aww that’s gotta suck, good luck next time, do they have some kind of protection maybe?