The Transform Your Life in 12 Months Servitor Project

I have put together a calendar of servitors. Each month’s servitor is different, and their themes are based both on the months popular or well-known events and producing a gradual life-long change designed to empower each person to take this life and make it their own, one step at a time.

I will explain more in detail but first I do want to mention that I will be requesting an unlisted thread through which to share and discuss these servitors as they are related to another project that I cannot discuss on the forum. I basically wish to minimize their balg begotten google imprint. If you wish to participate, please continue reading and drop a note below so I can add you to the unlisted thread once it has been created.

You will not be asked for feedback, reviews, solicitated or otherwise bothered. I simply wish to share these privately with those who wish to try them out and provide a place where further discussion can be had if necessary.

I will be sharing all 12 of these servitors in one initial post. They are designed to be worked with in the method that works best for each individual. This means they can be worked with one-on-one, in pairs, in groups, as one large group, with your other magic etc.

These servitors are designed to transform your life WITHOUT creating major upheaval, backlash like results, or going months on end without any notion of whether or not it’s working. If you were to find yourself at rock bottom, with no escape these servitors will still do everything in their power to make your results come in a way that feels natural.

This does mean it can take time to get full results, but if you are in an emergency situation you will find these servitors are often able to point you to the best solution, a quick fix, a temporary hold over or some other unexpected manner. Sometimes the things you think are unlikely are actually much easier to result than you would expect and sometimes they are much harder than you ever imagined. These servitors are designed to find the best result that is congruent with your current life and way of living.

This means that yes there are sometimes clearly things you should do to help yourself with the magic, but you don’t need to worry about what they are or when to them. The servitors will make these things appear as opportunities, things you wouldn’t have seen otherwise and often happenstance like circumstances.

It can be hard to trust in what seems like coincidence, however if you can commit to working with these servitors for the duration of a year you will slow, gradual but obvious changes in your life that are congruent with what you truly want-even when you are wishy washy on what form what you really want takes.

My servitors are able to do this because they have inherited many things from myself and have like myself and you and everyone else, they have the ability to learn, grow, and empower themselves from what I like to call the source. You may not believe in the source or anything quite like that, and that’s really okay.

These servitors will work like any other spirit that of whom which you do not comprehend its origins. I suspect they can help you understand how they were created if it seems confusing to if I simply say they are empowered by a connection to the source and a soul created by my will.

That’s the easiest way to say it. Maybe someone else can explain it better than me, I’m really not that great with words.

Now back to the important details! Each Servitor has a specialty, or rather a set of specialties that are related to those things we desire and need in our lives. For example, January’s servitor specializes in resolutions. I chose this theme as at times it has been a popular thing to do in January.

This particular servitor will help you decide what types of goals are manageable for you to set, help you find the best techniques for implementing them and he will help you stay on course with carrying them out, because frankly most of us find we have fallen off the trolley before we’ve even gotten on it with resolutions, habits and goals. He can be a consistent motivator to help you stay on track and more.

This servitor won’t force you to change, but he will help you do it every step of the way. If you have no idea what it is you want, desire etc he can help you with that and figuring it out one step at a time.

I think that’s probably enough rambles since I have similar rambles for 11 more to get written up and that will take me at least a few hours! Thanks and please let me know below if you’d like to participate and I will you add you just as soon as I have a post ready to go!

36 Likes

I am totally in!

4 Likes

I also forgot to mention that their qualities can be added more passively to your life by displaying their images on your phone or computer screen or some like for those who aren’t quite up to summoning. Best results will come from working with them directly, but subtle results can be obtain by willingly being exposed to their images.

@Ragepanda totally noted, I am running a bit behind, it’s not really an office day for me today- I just couldn’t contain my excitement over the project any longer and had to preemptively share!

Now I am going to go back to uploading their images and drafting a thread!

4 Likes

Id be in aswell combining it with the work i do seems interesting

3 Likes

I’m totally in also! Your servitors have always worked great for me, especially Luna.

5 Likes

I’d love to work with more of your servitors, I use Luna all the time!

5 Likes

I’m in ! My life really seems stuck at the moment and just needs a push to take off :blush:

4 Likes

very interesting i’m up for it!

3 Likes

I very much love to work with them.

3 Likes

I think I’ve got everyone so far! Please let me know if I missed ya!

5 Likes

Seems interesting im in

3 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

I’m in

3 Likes

I request ENTRY into this secret group!

3 Likes

To be fair while I’d love for everyone to discuss exactly how the spirits appear and their life changes and progresses and of course struggles and the like, I’ve not really presented an outline for best use

I feel each persons application and needs vary far too much to build a system of use operations or time line (or anything exact basically lol) around these guys.

Plus it’s really like any other spirit, only these guys will kindly remind you of what you’re doing and don’t require offerings, pacts etc.

My servitors are really flexible and I’d hate to limit their use or get someone stuck in thought they that have to wait to January to use that servitor when they really need to make a habit change now…

So I may not have provided the best frame work for this to qualify as a group working!

8 Likes

Ah, well I request access to these secret servitors!

4 Likes

Access granted! :rofl: Now go get to making this life yours or something less cheesy! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

What is the fun in that?

3 Likes

I imagine not everyone enjoys the ride we call life as rough as I do.

Basically I just design shit so that everyone regardless of their ability to cope with life can use it lol.

I figure if I limit my reach to only those who can overcome their traumas, embrace their shadows, think logically, rationally, strategically and see the bigger picture…

Well. I either will put myself out of business for having made a pointless thing or the world will burn for surely not everyone passes the test of letting go of vengeance.

Naturally as such I have no choice but to design my work with safety precautions and realism. :rofl::blush:

7 Likes

Oh and besides.

Doesn’t everyone know drastic change can come all at once or steadily over time and doesn’t HAVE to be a negative experience?

I mean it really took me a while and I’ve thrown myself through some real rough shit, but I get now!

Thank goodness the faint of heart can rest in ease, for I have hath learned that hard assed lesson! :rofl::rofl:

I’m sorry forgive me, several of the servitors are hilarious, inspirational etc and it just felt like the right brand of sarcasm! :rofl:

5 Likes