The Sigil Of Salanayus ( My demonic son )

This symbol’s design i channeled from Salanayus The demon of power, its design is unlike any other i’ve ever seen.

Let me know how it works for you, maybe use it to summon him, or make a subtle contact with him, look forward to seeing the results of you guys scrying into this.

16 Likes

who is salanayus please tell me about him for I am unfamiliar with him

1 Like

These are some links for more information on him.

7 Likes

The sigil, but in a more abstract form.
It looks like baphomets head. With earrings or spiders hanging from his ears.

The triangle, maybe meaning the allseeing eye, but with the difference, that he sees duality.
OR… not duality in the common sense, but day AND night side?

Niceee; that’s a cool looking sigil! I gazed at the sigil just a bit, and I saw a vision of a bird, and a spider. Mostly the bird (probably because when the lines disappear, you see the eyes and the lower part of the sigil as a beak). Not sure if it’s relevant, though.

I’ll evoke Salanayus properly one day, and I’ll let you know the results.

HOLY SHIT ITS THE ANTICHRIST
just kidding but the sigil of your son kinda reminds me of Astaroth

6 Likes

You, sir, need to get out of my head. Because that’s what I thought a few seconds before you posted your comment haha.

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I can feel the power just by looking at the sigil. He is very potent.

I sense that he is going to play a very pivotal role in the events of this world.

“Salah sanctum, rah o’eal, espin dala rook’zen so’heel salanayus kan’kama Itz iz vel’veel”

P.S. Just after I typed the enn, he made my computer shut down! What was that about?

3 Likes

I believe he does things to get your attention, he made my TV shut down when it distracted me from performing his communion.

6 Likes

Kids these days huh ? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:joy: I know tell me about it.

8 Likes

@Nazzgrelitozoogs I’m sorry, but you cannot post channelled material. We have a rule prohibiting new members from posting unknown magick until they have been relatively active for a minimum of 90 days.

Thread closed.