The Officially Unofficial BALG Help Hotline

oops… i didn’t get notified of you messaging me. sure you can pm me.

Personally I have been dealing with a lot of stress. So much that I’m getting nose bleeds, grey hair, and anxiety that is worse then when I was younger

2 Likes

Would you like to talk about it?

My job, my living situation, I can’t make enough money during the month to live independently, and I am just on guard with everyone around me. My assistant manager just threatened to write me up for something out of my control. There is a lot. In hindsight its not a lot but to me it’s building up

1 Like

You can get through this, it might like a lot but when you step back and take a breath you calm don and can appreciate your life you are living and are able to make the best decisions possible.

Try this when you’re home and not likely to be disturbed:

Creating an inner sanctuary

These should help you sort your mental clutter out a bit so you can see what the problems really are, and which need handling first

From “problem” to ACTION

3 minute brain dump

2 Likes

Yes I’m guilty of vent posting.
I feel negative all the time.
Except when I’m drunk, or when im with my cat.
Lol my cats name is Amy.

3 Likes

What would it take for you not to feel that way? :smiley:

Say you had a movie-style magick wand, you’ve got the ability to wish anything into existence.

What would you do?

2 Likes

I have bookmarked all of those pages @Lady_Eva

1 Like

If you can sort your problems out, know what the lynchpin/s are, you can get started on improving them, including but not limited to magick.

I have done the imaginary “happy place” before. (Thank you happy Gilmore) it seemed like mental masturbation after a while. I do have a castle that is large and white I am always drawn back too. Also been doing some soul travel lately but can only get so far

Love the Charlie day picture. Made me laugh.

1 Like

Are you really clear on what your life needs to make you happier and fulfilled?

1 Like

I have most of what makes me happy right now. I just need a few things to add to my list before I am stress free

1 Like

Fair enough, sorry I’m not much of a listener, more a “try-this”-er. :thinking:

Not always helpful though. HNY! :smiley:

It’s more to the point.HNY most " real friends" don’t even get to the point.

2 Likes

A beautiful picture of Maha Kali to inspire and protect you, also to bump the thread.

3 Likes

Love the picture.

1 Like

satanic-mass-suicide-and-occult-ritual-2008-hahahhahah-ok-6230451

Pic to bump the thread

1 Like

i finally understand that i wasn’t meant to be loved by anyone :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like