The Making of a Lust Sigil

I don’t know if the sigil works or not because I get the same amount of attention as before. Men stare at me some compliment and others try to ask me out. I ran 3 times into the person I made she sigil specifically to get, but it stopped there. It might have worked but there is a barrier that doesn’t let things go on, and I suspect are my enemies that I am in warfare with.

4 Likes

Do you have any kind of belongings to him? An object or a piece of his DNA, like his hair? If you can get a hold of things like that, you could make a few more adjustments with it.

I might have an idea to target him more specifically, but this might require you to burn the sigil instead of keeping it with you.

Your first option is to add his name and birthdate on the back of your sigil, adding a net to connect him to the Four Consorts of Lilith, Agrat Bat Mahlat, Eishet Zenunim and Naamah. This means you must have a lightsource to see the Hebrew names of the Queens on the front to make the net to connect them to him. On this alternative version, you KEEP THE SIGIL in your pocket, purse or wherever you store your things on the go.

The second option requires something that belongs to him, a physical object or - preferable - a part that stores his DNA, like a piece of his hair. Like the first option, you add his name and birthdate on the back of the sigil with a net to connect with the Queens. Tape or glue his piece of hair, or other small physical object on the sigil, and BURN IT.

Now, I haven’t stretched this far with my own sigil, since I never intended to target someone specific, so I really can’t confirm this to work successfully. But I do see the Logic Behind The Magic with these two suggestions I have given you. It’s basic energy work, really. :wink:

9 Likes

I have to ask as im curious to find out who are the four sacred whores?
I have never heard/read of them, I imagine they must be succubi…

1 Like

I am not sure who the consorts are? Never heard of them, I didn’t work with anyone outside Goetia. Where can I find info about this…consorts? And how do I ad a net? His bday is already on the sigil.The only thing I have would be photo or handwriting

The Four Consorts, or “The Four Sacred Whores” - I truly hate that title - is Lilith, Naamah, Agrat Bat Mahlat and Eishet Zenunim. I thought it was obvious enough that their names was mentioned in here?

It’s really easy to do a research about all four of them, just as easy as it is to ask about them.

But that doesn’t mean it’s easy to find enough resources of their origins. Lilith and Naamah are more famous than the other two. All of them is mentioned in the Qlippoth, too. Some black magicians say that the three of them is only an aspect of Lilith, but at the same time, they are separated from herself to be a unique individual of their own, because they represent different parts of the Qlippoth path. And, like Lilith, they exist outside of the Qlippoth, too.

It’s always good to ask questions, but sometimes it’s better to do some research. I wouldn’t put symbols and sub-sigils (sigils within a sigil), if I didn’t understand what they represent.

@Sabina
I saw you didn’t use the name of the Four Consorts in your sigil, so just adding his name should be fine, along with his birthdate.

5 Likes

You hate the title ? Why ? If you don’t me asking.

2 Likes

What is there to like about the title “The Four Sacred Whores”? Does the word “sacred” justify the title, or make it less derogatory? Or does it make the sexual aspect of the four names who share this title, easier to blame, because men like you and me is “too weak” against sexually liberated women like them?

Men has blamed women for their weaknesses when it comes to sex, and they’ve done so with religion as a mask to relieve them responsibilties for their own actions. A sexually liberated woman is too often called a “whore” when having sex with several men. A man get the title of being a “player” for doing the exact same thing. There’s two different words for the same activity, where one is accepted and the other one is not.

Men are often too weak when it comes to sex, and that weakness has put women to shame, even to this day. When will men take responsibility for their own actions, generally speaking?

8 Likes

Do you mean lust? Just
Don’t understand the last paragraph. I’ve personally have never faced such a difficult conflict. In the end, lust has always prevailed. The thought of a beautiful woman making love to me is just too irresistible. Not trying to argue. Just asking if you can explain it more.

Here is mt version of the sigil of lust. Let me known is there any think you guys think I should change.

8 Likes

How does combining sigils work??
I have a feeling it’s like taking 2 drugs at once.
It’ll either go really nicely and create a synergy or they will counteract with each other and either deactivate or possibly cause more harm than to begin with

Can you make a sigil using the name of a target and has that worked?

Yes, you can make a sigil for any objective you want. However, getting too specific can create certain problems for you in terms of having to adjust your perspective on both general and specific aspects; in my experience, this can create some internal conflict because you often cling to your judgements about a person’s nature because of your tendency to hold to your memories.

2 Likes

@ TheeProphet - Think of it as a different Vocabulary, and combinding Letters to Words, rather then your mentioned combinating of Drugs.

The Orgininal Language Coding is conducted into Electric Charge, transformed into Plus and Minus - Male and Female, with every little Bit Of Information processed in normal Language, as we use Computers.

Transformed into Mathematic Code, most of it seems completly useless, without the ability to actually read the Code.

Now With Sigils, the Very Fabrik of The World is being Acessed, as there are forces called and activated, that aren’t reachable with the normal Tools.

Or to make it more obvious: The Normal Tools come from Magickal Action, very often.

As with Any Code or Language, the more you use it, the more you get used to it and grow your Understanding of it.

• For example, i’d be pleased to see a Template, where there is actual usage of the Nabatean Language used by today’s People.

But just as with Latin, that makes sense only as much as people share common ground in actually understanding the Language and being able to use it.

That’s where Spirit’s are so Lovely.

They usually Know of Language in a completly different way as we do.
Ask in a Evokation for help in Language variety:
You’ll be fascinated how you suddenly pick up Part’s that normally didn’t make any sense,
and find them useful in your own Understanding.

I was Physically Visited by a Man Posessed by Loki last Christmas,
he told me he’s used to Speaking 7 Languages.

He also told me he worked 3 different Buisnesses Indipendently.

Most of all, i felt compelled, by having such substential Contact to another Sorcerer,
Knowing he haves a completly different Agenda then me.

Yet, noticing his Energys and even his Try to enforce onto me,
was quite impressive.

I know, that i made myself a very personal Way.
I was fascinated when i’ve seen other’s pick up on Magick i had worked through before, a few weeks before.

It also alarmed me and remembered me, how very much accessable our Energy’s become through working within several Paradigms at once.

Succupedia Explains very exactly how he combines the Symbols and what Purpose he see’s fit.
Just read it like a School-Document, where you have the construction process to the mathematical Equasion.

@succupedia As so often, you did an Amazing Job here. :+1:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

4 Likes

There’s no “combining sigils” here…at all. It’s combining SYMBOLS and making ONE sigil out of it. The finished work is the sigil, in singular and not in plural.

The combination of the symbols within a sigil is the totality of the currents it sends out. It’s like putting five different fruits in a blender. The flavor won’t be orange or apples, but more like tutti-frutti.

@Yberion: Thanks for your kind words. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Alright so this is my variant of the sigil. But before i post it i would like to say how it works and put up some disclaimers so here we go.
–Disclaimers:
-This sigil has a reiki symbol at the base of it, so using this with some demonic help might yield… unexpected results. Havent tried it, i also dont advise it.

• @succupedia has confirmed me that it does give a headache, so be prepared for that
  • The information given below was also given to me by my gals lady demons. It could work in other ways so feel free to explore and share.
    -This is not really meant to do the same thing as the OP sigil did. It s not meant to detect attraction, more like use any existing attraction(if there is any) and capitalise on it. I might look for some more sigils and who knows, if it s requested, maybe the ones wishing could help to make a " Love and sex sigils" pack, the sigils being meant to work one with the other to achieve the supreme Gigolo title, or get that one person you wanted for so long.
    — How it works:
    With the help of Haures and Eldarath i managed to pull it off. The concept behind it is to attract the target and potentially break some ice for you. The triangle means fire. This gives the kind of experience you re looking for. If you want a fierce heated interaction, fire is just fine. But it can be replaced by ice or winter symbols to have a colder, get it done and leave kind of interaction, so forth and so on. Some more options i have been given directly: the autumn/fall symbol for a fading link, good for igniting a flame that will eventually die. Spring symbol for rebirthing an interaction with somebody you had a one night stand maybe.
    – The spiral symbol is from reiki. It basically chsrges the sigil, may be what causes the headache. The symbol in reiki is used for balance and gaining energy. Why it might do the opposite: it s supposed to get 2 energies balanced, if you re looking at it with no target it has a missing half.
    –The two gods symbols were mandatory for this to work, basically being the two sides of the coin that never touch. Hence why the god symbol doesnt come in contact with the female symbol and vice versa with the male symbol and the goddess one.
    – The last symbol, common for the male and female symbols in my case are supposed to resemble lips. This could make you talk to your target in a more free way, exhibited. Because the lips are symbol for ethos and eros. Word and kiss. So while it can get you guys to talk, the lust part of it shall activate the sexual part of the deal. This can be replaced by something else, giving half of the intention (the other half you need to give when applying the sigil, more on that later). So if you put a heart, it might spark love, if you put a sexual organ, it might be the best sex of your life or for your target, depending on who has the organ in question i guess. WHAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED WITH THIS: IT HAS TO BE SOMETHING PRIMAL. So no 2 months fwb then we never talk again for 5 years so in the end we get married kind of fuckery here. It has to be one symbol so choose wisely and dont put more than one, altho you might have more intentions. Find the best symbol that has the best fitting meaning.( i know this goes against the try and experiment deal, but the demonesses instructed me as such and i just tought to tell you. You may ofc do as you wish)
    -----How to use it: 1)Imagine your target’s energy going into the sigil among with yours then going back evenly to both of you until you feel it s enough. Keep in mind, some muggles might have problems containing much of this mixed energy, possibly ending your date quicker than expected.
    2) You can just project it on your target.
    ------- For both 1) and 2) if you want to add more intent to make it clearer you should do it as the energy is distributed 1) or while you re projecting the sigil 2).
    Draw it yourself, put on some sexy music as you do and imagine what you want to happen, boom this gives you even more intention power if you so desire in a pre programmed way. Keeping the sigil on your person is adviced as of now, i didnt test it yet. I plan on doing it later today (its 1 am here). I will make another post here saying what my experience was like. If the phone turns the sigil again, THE FEMALE SYMBOL IS MEANT TO BE DOWN PERPENDICULAR. The rest is in accordance with the triangle so it should be easy to follow, shall it be too confusing imma look for a way to set it right and update this post. Good luck and happy experimenting, please do tell what your experiences are like and what this sigil makes you feel.

7 Likes

So… whats next?

IMG_1376

7 Likes

What if you place a candle with the name and birthday of the target in the middle of the pentagram and focus solely on the person and you making out and being in love with each other… ?

2 Likes

@neondemon178 !!! SEE LILITH IS FROM THE NORTH SIDE !!! As I told you yesterday ! HOLY FUCK :smiley:

4 Likes

I guess your right

2 Likes

@Drachir,
that looks quite good.
What do you feel by scryin on that nice work? ;D

Sin,
¥’B

1 Like