The Making of a Lust Sigil

I based the sigil of the basic and primal connection between the male (Mars) and female (Venus), using these symbols:

When putting these two signs together as a complete sign, the result was this:

Putting these individual symbols together, represents the connection and bond between the male and the female, hence, creating the basics of attraction. As a sigil, it’s very powerful, but it doesn’t have an actual target to lock on. Even if it picks up attraction from the opposite sex, it doesn’t have a “fishing rod” and a “bait” to catch with. So it basically act as a “radar” to pick up attraction, nothing more. It’s still an important foundation, but I tweaked and enhanced it with Pagan/Wiccan symbols within an added and extended ring around the basic circle. These are the symbols I used:

On the top of the sigil, I used the sign for Woman’s Body Fluids; Milk, Blood and Secretion. I found that symbol appropriate. The sign looks like an expanded version of the letter “M”.

On the right side of the sigil, I used the sign for Magic Arrow; Issuing Forth, which is determination towards any target the basic sigil picks up.

On the bottom right side of the sigil, I used the Triple Goddess sign of the Maiden, Mother and Crone. Another magical enhancement for influential purposes.

On the bottom left side of the sigil, I used the sign for Physical And Magical Strength to enhance my own connection to the sigil.

And the last symbol I used, was the Cord, which is on the top left side. The cord that binds the target towards me.

This is how the final sigil looks like:

My First Impression Of The “Basic” Sigil

My first impression of the “basic” sigil was that it wasn’t as effective as I hoped it would be. But, because it was charged, it did come with functionality to it. A properly charged sigil seems to come with some kind of energetic responsiveness to it, depending on how you perceive energies. In my case, the “basic” sigil had the functionality to pick up subconscious attraction from women around and near me. Since I’ve had my sigil in my wallet, which I had in my right front pocket. When the sigil picked up the emotional response of attraction, my right pocket got very hot, indicated that someone nearby had some kind of interest and attraction towards me. But the flaw of that particular sigil was that it didn’t target the specific woman who was attracted/interested in me. That’s a real bummer, huh? But since the sigil responded towards the “signal of interest”, makes it a perfect foundation to tweak and making it more effective. And if your self confidence is low when it comes to the opposite sex, the response from the sigil can work as a nice boost there. You know, through that sigil, that there are women that find you attractive.

But What About The Enhanced Sigil?

I’m not satisfied with the new, personal, sigil. It’s not as responsive as the basic sigil, even though I feel vibration and heat from it. Maybe the smaller sigils within the ring wasn’t charged enough? Or maybe it was wrong sigils to find and bind a target towards me? Or maybe the sigil couldn’t find anyone responsive enough?

Considering that this was my first attempt at these kind of magic, I still consider this a mildly successful approach to it. It’s interesting, and it sure put my creative side to test. More will come, for sure.

50 Likes

Keep it up dude!!!

4 Likes

How about adding the sigil of the four sacred whores within the extended ring? And the symbol for Cernunnos, which is symbol to that of the maiden, mother and crone.

Cernunnos seems to have a lot to do with raw base Lust

~Aluriel

7 Likes

I actually thought of that option, too, as a part to finalize the sigil in my third modification. My idea with this kind of sigil is to modify it, and add more symbols to it, until I find potency with it. This is still an experiment to familiarize with the energies of what I created.

3 Likes

So… what is your goal with this sigil?

I have no actual goal or expectation with this sigil, other than learning how to make sigils and to understand their meaning. Not merely on a symbolic way, but mostly within the energetic spectrum.

3 Likes

Nice, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Could I use your sigil and just switch and put woman on top and man on bottom and add a symbol made of my target name next to “cord”? What do you think the effect would be? And charged with sex magic?

1 Like

So, after some modifications and tweaking with the basic sigil, I have finalized it.

This is what the final design looks like:

Even though most of the original symbols of my second enhancement is still intact in my finished version, I will explain them once again:

The symbol of Mars(male) and Venus(female) is “fused” together as one, which represents the connection between man and woman.

Inside of that fused symbol, we have one of the most common symbols in black magic: The Pentagram. This symbol represents the Four Elements of Earth, Water, Air and Fire. It’s a good base to store potent energy, since it covers all elements.

On the top of the sigil, I used the sign for Woman’s Body Fluids; Milk, Blood and Secretion. I found that symbol appropriate. The sign looks like an expanded version of the letter “M”.

On the right side of the sigil, I used the sign for Magic Arrow; Issuing Forth, which is determination towards any target the basic sigil picks up.

On the bottom right side of the sigil, I used the Triple Goddess sign of the Maiden, Mother and Crone. Another magical enhancement for influential purposes.

On the bottom left side of the sigil, I used the sign for Physical And Magical Strength to enhance my own connection to the sigil.

And the last symbol I used, was the Cord, which is on the top left side. The cord that binds the target towards me.

The last thing I added to this final, complete, version of my sigil was the Four Consorts in Hebrew text within the pentagram.

I put Lilith in the middle of the Pentagram. She should be on the North Side according to the Qlippoth Tree, but it couldn’t fit as high on my sigil, so I had to compromise a bit. Middle should be viable as well, since Lilith is one of the main deities within that system.

Naamah is considered to be on the South Side, so I put her Hebrew name at the bottom of the pentagram.

Eishet Zenunim’s name was added to the East Side of the pentagram.

And last, but not least, I put Agrat Bat Mahlat’s name on the West Side of the pentagram.

Since the Hebrew names of Eishet and Agrat was so long, I just shortened it to their first names, which doesn’t take away the connection between the four of them, as I see it.

When I was about to charge the sigil yesterday, it was allready very warm by touching it. Other things I noticed when covering the sigil between the palm of my hands was that I felt heat and a physical sensation of the sigil to “shrink” and “vibrate”. It was very odd, but so awesome.

Right now, my wallet in my pocket is very hot, indicating attraction nearby. Let’s hope for more active results, this time around.

30 Likes

Great. Please keep up with any and all updates! I think you really got something of high value going on here.

3 Likes

Thanks.

It is a little tricky with these kind of sigils, it seems. Although it’s heavily charged, and easily noticeable for an experienced magician, it’s intention isn’t to be forceful when finding an appropriate target. It basically seeks an available target which I also recognise when I feel the heat from the sigil. That’s the first stage. That’s the easiest part, and a good indicator of a possibility. The second stage is all about making the target to act out within the awakened attraction, creating a consensual opportunity.

I’ve experienced the first stage, so far. But I also tried this at the same spot, which can be a limiting factor. I will keep this updated.

6 Likes

Can I use that sigil for myself? Or should I modify it in order to get men not women?

2 Likes

You can use it if you wanna try it, but I would recommend you to modify it to your own liking and purposes. You have to find appropriate symbols, too, or make your own symbols if you can’t find it.

Here is one example of symbols to use within a sigil:

You just have to find an appropriate one, so do some research before applying any symbol to your sigil.

12 Likes

This jumped right off the screen the first time I saw it, and I actually got a flutter in my, well you know where… very powerful stuff there bro!! :smiley:

12 Likes

It’s flashing for me as well! And I didn’t really try to soften my gaze or anything. He’s really on to something there :slight_smile: the female population around him better watch out :smile:

6 Likes

I didn’t do that either, I opened the page and … well y’know! lol!!!

4 Likes

Lady eva’s comments have inspired and encouraged me.

I am gonna make this same sigil and see what happens

2 Likes

After using my sigil for a couple of days, there’s no results beyond Phase 1, just yet. The first phase is when the sigil picks up attraction nearby, making the sigil hot. It is a good indication that there is someone finding you attractive. From a psychological point of view, it has a purpose of it’s own and can boost your self confidence in a general sense.

Despite that it hasn’t reached Phase 2 at the moment, doesn’t make the sigil a failure. Just like a succubus or an incubus inflicting Lust to aid us in finding someone, it’s all about to act out and taking the opportunity when it stands in front of us. There’s also ethical reasons within that sigil, because I wanted it to be within the consensual mindset. All the best experiences of life is when we make our own choices or, at least, being consensual towards activities that needs more than one person. You get the best experience when there’s no regrets afterwards.

Since not reaching Phase 2, the heavily charged sigil has to be released somehow, because the energy will otherwise residue within yourself, causing restlessness, anxiety, headache and even a sense of sadness. Yeah, it’s that powerful! Luckily, I release the stored energy with my spirits so it doesn’t last too long on my behalf. But for anyone trying my sigil, beware of lingering energies, if not finding someone to release it with.

I recommend you to write the sigil by hand, not just print it.

8 Likes

I didn’t feel anything. Is it because I’m not spiritually open enough?

I don’t know, I don’t like to say that kind of thing that’s a bit discouraging and dismissive, I wouldn’t worry about it though! :slight_smile:

4 Likes