The Making of a Lust Sigil

So not to clear on this one to be honest be here let me know what you guys think of it. Feel free to ask a question <3 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Did you make this to enhance general attraction from both males and females?

4 Likes

It should work and most another gender. But will most work better any follow under the male or female gender. And their different symbols Iā€™m there for male and female. So it might not work of someone who is non binary and someone who is Asexual

2 Likes

i havenā€™t actuallyā€¦
i might do it tomorrow

1 Like

Interestingā€¦ if I was looking, which Iā€™m not, otherwise enough frustration donā€™t need more from residual energies. lol may think about creating other kinds of sigilā€™s than just the random generated or auto gen online kind. Thanks for the inspiration. :smiley:

1 Like

How would this affect anyone it targets? Could it have any negative impact on them in the long run?

I took a crack at it. Any opinions?

so this is my take in it. Itā€™s been modified heavily for my purposes :slight_smile: at first, I wanted it for gay stuff, so I put two arrows. Then I was lookimg for symbols for homosexuality and stuff like that, but ended up usimg hebrew

2 Likes

Depends on your intent and, since youā€™re experiencing the other person as someone separate, their perspective. I mean, you could set a ā€œpositiveā€ intent like healing or financial well-being etc. for someone and could still create some seemingly unpleasant events in their trajectory to that well-being. Itā€™s hard to say really. All I know is that all things work towards Self-Realisation for the personal self and seeming others. Just set your intent, generally avoid unpleasant emotions, and let it go. You canā€™t micromanage this stuff without affecting yourself negatively.

2 Likes

hmm interning like a rush of energy ? any emotion come to mind ?

2 Likes

iā€™m utterly amazed at the infinite possibilities we can achieve by mastering the art of creating sigils and manipulating energy. Itā€™s like using musical notes when creating a song.

4 Likes

This work is awesome very impressive. But how do you charge it ? With incense ? And you use regular paper or parchment ?

1 Like

any opinion or suggestions guys ?

looking forward to boost up with your suggestions

4 Likes

Did you make that one?

Nice work, did you create this sigil and are those Hebrew characters? The double circle is a nice touch with pagan and elemental symbols with the doubled energies of protection, completion and focus, allowing to draw and build and to protect the sigil giving it enhanced power.

Whatā€™s the center symbol with the three crowns, it all seems interlocking with the circles, and pentagram? In creating Sigils I like to use characters that I can understand using the english alphabet, for my own use.

2 Likes

Could always use a plate to draw circles if you wanted to, and what succupedia said!

1 Like

How do u actually activate a sigil?

1 Like

Welcome @Mons. Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

You donā€™t need to activate the sigil. And people also mention how to charge well charge it with intension and say sexual life force.

This sigil will work becous it worked for Succupedia right.

1 Like

yes, it took me a month :slight_smile:

4 Likes