The Making of a Lust Sigil

Maybe because you are a male and my sigil targets women? For me, it makes sense to why it didn’t affect you, like it affected Lady Eva and Aluriel.

2 Likes

Hahaha, but I’m a male :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I thought you were!

I don’t have anything to add on that, some people hear certain notes differently to others, some people like demons, others like elementals, we’re all on different frequencies in life’s rich symphony… :wink:

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more!

2 Likes

Ah, me too. :stuck_out_tongue: Well, if you’re clairsentience like I am, that could also explain your result of the sigil.

2 Likes

You realise you may be raising a GLOBAL army of horny black magicians, who are cumming to Sweden soon, to give you the gang-bang of your life, right? :wink:

Oh, wait a mo - this is BALG forum, silly me (BALG forum is best forum! :smiley: ) - invoking a hot sweaty sexy gang-bang is the BEST result, so yeah - sorry to ramble, but dude, Succupedia - you did some fucking AMAZING work there, apologies for commenting some silliness… :heart_eyes:

SERUIOUSLY powerful stuff, and me having fun like this is a sign of how awed I am, because I handle the weak with kid gloves, but you, sir, are a veritable Maestro of this current!!

19 Likes

Well, a global army of horny black magicians is what Sweden is missing, right now. The former nation of the 70’s “happy hippie humping” culture need a comeback, doesn’t it? :wink:

My sigil is, once again, recharged. Takes no effort at all, and it basically charges automagically. The term “hot pocket” comes with a new meaning now. :open_mouth:

This is just the beginning. I might try other sigils this year, for other purposes. I have some ideas of how to bind several sigils at once, making them cooperate effectively for several tasks at once.

Never thought this could be so creative and fun!

14 Likes

Sigils are always fun.

By the way… should I include the “y” in a sigil’s statement?

1 Like

What would be the sign for men body fluids to put on the sigil? What I basically try to do is reverse your sigil to work for men, I mean to attract men. Or a certain person. Can you please advice? Thank you

1 Like

I am just as new to this as the both of you, but it’s all about being creative and doing some research and studies. That’s exactly what it was for me when I did my sigil.

Remember what it was back in school, getting homework and listening to teachers lecturing about specific topics in front of the desk? Or these Ted Talk conferences that’s very popular? When a specific topic - in this case: SIGILS - is interesting enough, most of us dig into it fiercely, learning it’s history and what it meant and represent back in the day. Magical sigils should be treated in a similar way, by having a personal interest in creating one and at the same time having fun and learn from it.

@Kazama: You’re the one creating your own sigil, not me. So you decide to include a statement in your sigil, or not. Whatever works best for you.

@Sabina: There’s no male equalivement for Women’s Bodily Fluids, but there’s plenty of male symbols to replace it with. So, why not use a fallos symbol, or other similar symbols that represent male attraction?

This was just an experimental magical project, which is about a lot of trials and errors along the way to find the perfect symbols to make it potent and effective. My sigil isn’t perfect. It still has flaws, because it haven’t gone beyond Phase 1. It just picks up attraction, building up an enormous amount of energies within myself, but never release it to a matched target. This basically means I have to release the built up energy with my spirits, or else I have to deal with the side effects of restlessness, anxiety, headache and a minor depression.

There’s something missing in my sigil, and I have to figure out what it is.

3 Likes

So I got around to remaking this sigil (as far as I know iv never had a successful sigil until now) it’s in my back pocket and the warmth coming off of it is incredible

2 Likes

This is what I came up with. I have no fuckin idea to make a sigil and I am very bad at drawing. I intended to attract a certain person. What do you think ? Is it a mess?

8 Likes

That is an awesome sigil!
When I did my latest version of my sigil, I used one of my spirits candles to make a fine circle with it. But it doesn’t have to be mathematically correct or look fancy in any way. As long as your intent is forged within your sigil and you know the meaning of the symbols, the looks of it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

But… ~ it looks more powerfulll if done precisely :wink:
Example: you could draw a magic circle by hand, or you could grab a stick and attach a piece of chalk, or you gonna use compasses.

1 Like

Well, the only way to make it look precisely is to print the original sigil and use it as it is, and that could work successfully. But the best way is to do it by hand, with all the quirks and imperfections that comes with it. At least it’s an original, fused with all the thoughts and intentions with ink, chalk or a pencil.

But, sure, if you wanna frame the sigil and put it on an art exhibition in Louvre Museum, then you might be a little more precise. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thing is I tried to replicate this sigil trial I did here and it did not come out. Trying to make it perfect it lost the energy I guess that was in the original one. Is like that other replicas doesn’t make sense and tells nothing even though the lines are straight.

1 Like

Nothing, and no one, is perfect and it shouldn’t be. The imperfection is what separates everything when things are inspected in a microscope and that’s what makes the most recognized paintings so valuable. And that’s why any copied artwork is easily noticed by trained and professional eyes.

I loved your own version of my sigil, because you made it your own by adding other symbols to it. And you never used any tools to make the circle perfectly round. Now you just have to tweak it a little, until you find the right symbols to put the energies outwards.

4 Likes

So, I was sitting in the coffeeshop this morning, enjoying a Coke and a Swedish Chocolate Ball - seems like an uncommon pastry outside of Scandinavia, but it’s damn delicious - while surfing the web on my laptop. Just out of the blue and all of a sudden, a Latina woman walked to me, put her hand in front of me and shaked my hand, while she said:

-“I’ve seen you here every day when I’m in here, so I just have to introduce myself for you. What’s your name?

So, I told her my name and she told me hers, but I was so shocked and surprised by the extremely rare event that I forgot her name the moment she told me. She must have known that I’ve been watching her when I’ve seen her, and maybe she wanted to know what the fuzz was about.

Was it the result of my sigil, or just a lucky coincidence? Will it develop to something more than a short and brief handshake, or was it the start of something else?

Whether it was the result of my sigil, or just a coincidental “icebreaker” to make a silent shy guy stop staring at hot women in a Swedish coffeeshop, doesn’t matter. It just made my day, that’s all. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Yyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

2 Likes

Don’t judge my bad drawing skills lol

I made this sigil yesterday. Today I was standing in a queue to deposit my semester fees.

There are separate queues for boys and girls.

Just I was standing , I noticed a girl looking at me from far away.

I didn’t gave it much importance. But after few minutes , she came and stood behind me in my queue…

Despite the fact that the queue of girls was WAY less than ours.

I didn’t talked to her but it definitely felt like it was because of the lust sigil

4 Likes