The Mad King's Journal

Watered down, yes. Expand upon yourself too.

2 Likes

I shall not fear … Fear is the mind slayer.
How easier said than done, and so very true.

1 Like

“Fear is in our minds, taking over all the time…”

2 Likes
2 Likes

Fear is also the gate to be past. Not the enemy to conquer. It is a part of you. Let it pass through you as you pass through it.

2 Likes

That’s why I mentioned. I understand that l all evolution in the magickal sense is that though.

2 Likes

Definitely a blockage. While clearing my prana channels the pain returned… Time to blast the fucker again :metal:

Edibles and magick

Holy fuck. Could see Belial and Lucifer as shades. Shadows. But couldn’t sense them. Well maybe slightly. Made it so much harder to do my absorbing darkness opening… But I should be able to astral travel easily as I can feel myself letting go of my physical.

3 Likes

Edibles pt 2

My astral body feels like it is leaving my body and therefore I feel in two places at once

1 Like

Bilocation.

1 Like

Hmm contemplation. Concentration. Tired? Why though… Why must my corpse lose fuel and burn out? All good questions… But what is the meaning of me? I am that I am… Beginner. Ender. But why? Why am I? Why do entities push me so? What can they see that I don’t?

Sounds like you understand destruction, but do you understand creation?

1 Like

No. Not yet. Yet I do. Once I am destroyed I will be created again. Clay man molded shaped and prodded by all hands around for miles.

Down

Down

Down I go.

Where I stop? Nobody knows

1 Like

You know, I wish I wrote down a particular lesson with Ptah, that would be useful to you.

1 Like

Down down down I go. Haha classic you truly are the mad king

1 Like

bows But of course :wink:

Somehow just saw this… The Egyptian pantheon has been calling to me. Any way you recommend calling Ptah?

With respect

1 Like

But of course. Always respectful to those I call unto me.

2 Likes

My circle for a ritual I am planning
Try and ignore the mess in the corner lol

This is the beginning of a major step. All my limits shall break.

4 Likes