The Mad King's Journal

Well, that circle, combined with three hours of invocation was interesting. I took notes:

10 in:
Light feeling
Tense in chest and shoulders
Feel energized like I slept for 10 hours when I slept for 5-6

Incense isn’t entering circle
Angels in white robes seen in scrying orb around me

15:
Puffs on incense have come near the edge and dissipated to the left before reaching me
Pain in body. Burning.

Incense smoke spinning counter clockwise around circle

20:
half hour passed.
Candle flame steadily growing with every angel

Light in orb continues to grow brighter

No longer feel shift. Room feels full but light. Like a pillow.

30:
Room is cold but warm.
Headache
40 minutes

Heard “the temple is just tempted to stab him” nearly physically

36:
See someone physically in my scrying orb. Not through scrying vision.

40:
Can no longer sense or feel a difference. Feels like I am just saying words, but I know otherwise so I press on

45:
Hour passed.
Can no longer tell what words I speak… My brain is numb to it

Heard “I’m behind you”

1½ hours:
Invoked the 72 angels, 4 elements and Michael.

1hr 40:
Hades, 7 archangels and 72 angels completed.

1hr 50:
Hades, seven archangels, 72 angels and 10 gietics invoked. The energies of the goetics either align with me stonger or are more powerful.

2 Likes

@Micah @Aiden_Crow @JezebelleMoon ^^^

3 Likes

Great job!

1 Like

Thanks brother! One hell of a three hour period

2 Likes

No kidding. Would love to have that kind of experience.

1 Like

You honestly could. I just wouldn’t suggest doing the 156 I did :joy: not yet

1 Like

Yeah…was thinking of evoking my natal angels first.

1 Like

Also evoking Megatron and Saldalphon first

1 Like

nods in approval

Yes, yes, let the Dark Side flow through you Young Skywalker

3 Likes

Pacts… Pacts… We all hear about pacts.

“For a limited time only, get all you could ever ask for. For one simple payment of Your Soul over the course of eternity, You Too can be one of the greats!”

But thats not how this works… Is it? Some wish it were that simple. Others, like myself, would rather not lose the essence of ourself for some short term gain.

A pact must be forged with Belial… The signs have pointed out such. He himself has even said so.

But how? I understand the fundamentals… As all contracts, lay ground rules. But could it be that simple? Guess we’ll find out.

3 Likes

The art of war is helping some things along. I also recognize rules I’ve followed by instinct alone.

This should help a lot of things. Lessons can be translated into other aspects of life.

3 Likes

I can’t do this. Can I?

My brain is melting and my repressed memories and emotions and making it stew fit for the demonic kings.

I need to be pushed through this… I want it to be done. I want to stop seeing all of this.

I can’t do this.

But I keep going forward. Always loved doing the impossible.

2 Likes

Haven’t touched this in a while… Weird shit goes on as normal… Biggest change is a craving for… Well… Blood. Haven’t had this for a while… But now I want it… Used to get these as a child, so I know this isn’t just the demons. Not this time.

Queen has merged with her godform. Her and I’s combined disdain towards something caused events to shift to the outcome we wanted.

Going to begin a new meditation regiment.

5 minutes Pranayama. 15 minutes soul travel through portals.

2 Likes

Same damn dream for three days… It changed but it lead back to the same thing

I’m in the woods with people I’ve never met, but in the dream they are friends. We are up a ways in the mountains, and we have these weird aluminum boxes arranged together. For some reason we were closing the doors around us. I felt like I was trying to kill the others by locking them in… It felt sinister

It shifts and I’m in a house with I guess my family when I was younger (not actually my family) and this is where the reoccurance happens. I found a box that would turn me into a demon. I threw it and screamed at it. Its eyes watched me… According to the mother I would get horns all over my face. I watched the box grow horns and impale someone’s eyes with them…

All I can get from this is I’m slowly becoming a demon

2 Likes

Either that or you just want to kill someone.

2 Likes

Not really, surprisingly.

Shrugs you’re crazy.

1 Like

Oh most definitely :crazy_face:

2 Likes

And I… Am a slut. One that will kill someone. A rather strong slut at that.

1 Like

Another thing I forgot about the dreams.

It all began with sacred geometry.

1 Like