The Mad King's Journal

In your blackest moment, you then realize your true potential.

3 Likes

Part one of todayā€™s rites is complete. Iā€™ll give myself a rest before completion.

Evoked Belial, then Lucifer during one rite.

Evoked my higher self, which he told me required three types of incenses. He came to say hi:

2 Likes

Sink or swim fuckers. Rise or die. Burn or rise from the ashes. No polite way to convey this. Not even to myself. Forward through the pain.

2 Likes

Tried charging the kunda yoga with rageā€¦ Since 6:30 pm last night my Sternum/heart chakra feels like Iā€™m being punched. Guess I have a blockage

1 Like

Mind extrapolating on this? Got the general gist but a little detail is missing.
Sink or swim fuckers. Rise or die. Burn or rise from the ashes. No polite way to convey this. Not even to myself. Forward through the pain.

Just me ranting so I dont lose my mind. It was pointed at myself, but if anyone else takes application it works.

I know some excuses are its too tough or it hurts. Thats just me putting the idea out of my head that this shit isnt always easy, but nothing worth doing is.

3 Likes

Evolve or be devoured. Correct.

2 Likes

Right, but who says one persons idea of evolution is correct?

No one did. Thatā€™s the thing. Everyone has different types of pain the must be overcome

2 Likes

Mhm. Frankly put, you either become what youā€™re meant to be or want to be or you donā€™t. The true self is what you say you are, so, who are you?

2 Likes

If I knew that, Iā€™d have far fewer issues.

1 Like

Knew what

Frankly put, you either become what youā€™re meant to be or want to be or you donā€™t. The true self is what you say you are, so, who are you?

Iā€™m a Libra. Naturally indecisive.

1 Like

This is a falsehood born of ā€œmodernā€ astrology. You sun is in libra, in the case of western astrology but that does not say what you are as it is only a piece of the whole.

Devour and evolve seems more apt to me but everyone has there own concept of it.

4 Likes

That doesnā€™t mean you donā€™t know who you are though.

To us, to evolve is to devour. Devour the obstacles and limitations we have.

To some, the devour means the world will choke them out.

1 Like

When I say true self, I mostly mean your personality as a person. You decide your fate and what youā€™re to become. Itā€™s in your hands.

2 Likes

By this i mean we intake and awaken forces within to strengthen our own souls. The elements,planetary forces, the essence of gods, demons,angels ect.

This seems an accruate representation

3 Likes

I know what you mean brother. We walk the path of smoke together, although youā€™re ahead a bit :laughing:

2 Likes

Okay ā€¦ Great pointā€¦

To us, to evolve is to devour. Devour the obstacles and limitations we have.

So ā€¦ Fears ā€¦ Drowning. Dying. Christian concept of burning or being tormented for eternity. Heights. Snakes. Being alone.

Many, many crippling fears. Yesterday for.me proves heights is crippling for me.
Sooā€¦ Transform ā€¦ Devour ā€¦ Evolve ā€¦ Live.

These are not easily overcome fears for me.

I can relate stories for each of those. Or write the novel.

2 Likes

This concept expands beyond the path of smoke. That path takes a more active and aggressive stance in evolution though. My original practice was soley with the elements. This expanded the the planets and now to greater forces or a greater awareness of these forces.

2 Likes