Object and Sigil Sensing

@Aiden_Crow The tarot i get naamah and morrigan guiding you in the dim light they will help you get stronger at divination but morrigan said shes waiting for the runes too.

1 Like

She was there for it, however as far as I know, namaah was not. The tarot was indeed used to empower the ritual. Ogham or Norse runes?

1 Like

Shes there your just not picking her up. You know shes your shadow guide and divination is illumination of fate which is hidden in the dark. So she going to be there her energy is more subtle like when you get sweaty palms or your feel those early drops of rain before it pours.

2 Likes

Anywho, what the ritual was for, was to merge with my true self. Anubis, Morrigan and the ancestors along with my godforms we’re there to make sure it went according to plan.

1 Like

As for the objects, they’re there for the same purpose, however to also empower protect the rite as well as create a powerful astral experience.

1 Like

There’s energy raised at the center

1 Like

I haven’t even done anything to it yet. Literally just planned the set up.

I can feel all the power off it sitting on my bed… Holy hell :laughing:

1 Like

Damn, just looking at the center of the ring in that photo for a few seconds sucked me into the TGS. How much energy are you raising?! :smiley:

1 Like

Enough for 145 invocations lol. I didnt even raise any. Just put the circle and stones in place

1 Like

Well seems like the energy’s already flooding in, that’s for sure. I kept seeing something like a tower building up from the center, but made of interweaving snakes like a DNA helix. Whatever you’re doing, you’re doing it right!

1 Like

Following intuition :smiley:

It won’t be fun lol. But the benefits will pay off

1 Like

1 Like

Belial

2 Likes

Bingo. Purpose?

1 Like

Hmm what could this be? :thinking:

20180316_200256

1 Like

Pact?

1 Like

Natural cleansing pool?

Not exactly. It is a pact though. This is fun.

1 Like

Nopers. Try again, friendo :slight_smile:

1 Like