The Infernal Saga. ( The True Lore and Myths of Hell )

You can bookmark threads you’d like to revisit

Ah the symbols.
Heart for like
Chain for uh… link?
Flag for flagging (which I assume to alert admnin)
And that banner must be BOOKMARK?

1 Like

Yup, that is correct

I am letting Lucifer guide me in these messages as well. Considering most of what we consider modern human history is in mesopotemia and the middle east in general

Lucifer: For as long as man-kind has existed, so too have we. Man would use our names as fear to remove the truth of who we are. When man would want control, they would use their egregores to drive us out-to demonise us and put ignorance into the layman. Jesus and I are one and the same for he is a light-bearer as am I. They would have you believe that I am the ultimate evil to keep you in the reincarnation cycle. It was not pride that led to me “falling” for I did not fall. I had the choice, to be subservient or live life how I deemed fit. In the shadows I lurked as mankind grew. I was there for man from the beginning and so to, Azazel came to man to rebel. Ask yourself this, are you your own master?

Arise Mani-embrace both sides of yourself. Your inner light and your inner darkness

As I saw in my minds eye, there was a ball of darkness and on top of it, the baphomet. Something like this

Lucifer: The Baphomet is you and the darkness is all you control.

Shortly after a bridge appeared and I saw my higher self again. The best way to describe the bridge is a bridge of light as the world falls below you. Something like this image

7 Likes

Thank you.

This was a lovely read, just what I was after.

1 Like

I’m glad I found this. Thanks for more questions and so many answers :innocent:

I felt a strange pain in my right ear while reading the part of Aglat Bat Mahlat. Not anything too painful, more like a pinch. Does anyone know what could this mean?

1 Like

Mega super top :star_struck:

@Epsilon_The_Imperial I basically shaped the body after how I am now

1 Like

C.Kendall. I know not how you came upon this bounty of information. But these words and story you shared have power. Much like many here it was as I heard the voice of each speaker even those I have yet to evoke before. Truly you have done something great by writing it down. My own journey and wanderings have whispered to a similar a lore, not nothing such as in depth like this.

Thank you

1 Like

This spoke to me so much. As I read the words, I felt the truth. I have to say I’m becoming a fan of your posts and have learned a great deal from your work already. Thank you for sharing your experience and extensive knowledge with us. I have not yet worked with Lucifer himself, but I feel very drawn to his energy. Do you have any suggestions for a beginner like myself? Thank you!

1 Like

Why thank you :slightly_smiling_face:.

Yeah here is a post I created a while back detailing everything you need to know about Lucifer, it’s a great foundation to begin working with him.

1 Like

Thank you so much! This may be a silly question, but is there a particular day/time/moon phase ect. that works best or does that not matter so much?

Thats just breathtaking, I became very emotional a the moment :slight_smile:.
Hail the infernal! :apple:

This is a great post. Very interesting. I’m interested to digest this in light of the revelation that Lucifer just gave me that I posted (Who is Lucifer, really?)

I’m interested to know though… is there anyone still on here that read this and did the rite? What were your experiences and do you feel that they have been long lasting…coming down till today?

It is going to be interesting to meditate with this. As I read i became sexually aroused which was interesting.

1 Like

I dd the rite some time ago

2 Likes

What have been your results?

2 Likes

I don’t really have my senses developed yet so just same as usual

1 Like

There has probably been some change, but I don’t know about it

2 Likes