The Infernal Saga. ( The True Lore and Myths of Hell )

Yeah, I saw yesterday that power sensing post which reminded me to talk about it XD. But as I said, they could be another enemy race.

It was cool. After struggling a bit, reading this, gave me a strong connection yesterday when I went to sleep.

Hope it’s OK to bring up this old thread. I loved the saga and the initiation ritual is awesome!

One question about the ritual:

At the end you wrote:

My question is, I’m assuming the quoted part is what the demons say to us since they are the ones speaking here? But that last line of incantation, should we actually say that as well?

Really cool ritual :smiley:

5 Likes

<just started really digging into this forum.

<asked on a king paimon forum for king paimon to guide me on my journey of knowledge

<found this post immediately afterwards.

Thank you for your knowledge.

4 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

I…heard their voices as i read it…

This is not simply a story, this is a ritual, merely reading it is a rite in itself.

Absolutely amazing. Now i need to do research on Samael.

6 Likes

Hi, at what time is it appropriate to perform the infernal initiation

1 Like

I just stumbled upon this post, this one of the most powerful things I have read on this forum. I was and still am in awe after reading this

1 Like

Funny thing to bump.

20 Likes

I know I’m merely bumping this topic, but this thread has put me in trance twice, and led to a semi possessed State at least once.

4 Likes

Yeah even the mere reading of the words of the demons brings them to us

4 Likes

It’s honestly beautiful.

I want to hug all of the demonesses, I want to walk hand-in-hand with all of the Kings, I want to stand with Cain, I want to stand on the shores of the Lake of Fire and give thanks to Tiamat and Leviathan, this is not just something cool that somebody wrote.

3 Likes

Doing this ritual tonight.

Prep work.

Ill draw in Azazels sigil when i begin.

6 Likes

Haha a funny thing happened as i was reading this i notice that angel of darkness was playing

This is awesome i had to stopped reading every 2 minutes or so cause i felt like i was gonna burst
After reading i literally had to stand up cause i had too much energy
Doing this ritual when im free

1 Like

The demons are truly ingenious. This is both historical and allegorical.

The draconian seed is the gift awakened after tracing all 144000 nadis.

The two serpents also represent the rising kundalini(dragon force)

There is much much more embedded here, you won’t find the truths until you DIG DIG DIG for knowledge. The crumbs are scattered, so visit other sites, expand your network, then come back to these revelations. This is the straight path.

5 Likes

Yes say it aloud, the saga is a rite in itself, you’ll feel their energy. Also they left allegorical guides towards ascent, but you have to have obtained the knowledge from further study to recognize them. The last incantation likely allows the demons/demonesses to connect in order to guide.

2 Likes

This was so incredible, it made me sign up and has sparked my curiosity i do not practice magick or anything remotely close to it, so im an outsider but this has opened a door in my mind.thank you so much, so much to learn and discover was so Good to hear a completely different perspective thanks again buddy

2 Likes

Hello @YearoftheSnake , please click this link New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God and make an introduction post, as it’s not optional.
Here’s some helpful Ideas for your intro:

And make sure also to read the forum’s rules

Satan is us, we as mankind are Satan. Satan both is and isn’t. From my view- Satan is the other half of the egregore of Jehovah. For an all-loving God to exist, there must be one that is all wrathful

1 Like

So theres something I must know-has anyone else heard this as soon as the infernal began to open up to them

“Break free the chains of servitude”

1 Like

So how do we mark threads on forum we want to revisit? I’m not seeing a favorites tab.

1 Like