The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Ok just my take on this please disregard my thoughts lol…
So the facility is another alternative plane where “they are from” they use our “souls” for raw energies the white ones are pure the color ones are impure/tainted “they” take most likely because they own/made us we have no say so we were engineer for this purpose by “them”. Sleep is always included while this takes place it could most likely be because is the most passive state subconsciously that we have,and jars would mean glass like horticulture for the souls…uhmmm. Translucency is the matter that we are really made if is in us that is the raw energy it lives in us and grows in power.

If you like ill keep inputing my personal interpretation “rambling” for the remainder of your dream…:thinking:
If not then I’ll :zipper_mouth_face: lol

1 Like

The white ones felt weaker, less special. They were like pale white compared to bright glowing greens and reds.

I dont mind hearing your opinion im just eating rn

1 Like

Right the white ones are “pure” common just living life,the greens and the reds are “tainted/impure” they think outside of the box they have knowledge on whats going on the use every sort of energies provided by them and their surroundings ex:they open their third eye,the use sex as energy distribution,when they speak you will hear one thing but subliminal you will get mind fuck basically there energy has grown due to the fact that they understand what’s inside not outside the inner part of us is powerful we water it down with the flesh oh BTW everyone knows that our bodies are 75 percent water actually to be exact is

Up to 60% of the human adult body is water . According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water , and the lungs are about 83% water . The skin contains 64% water , muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%.

Is a preservation for the soul makes sure it grows remember they are not interested in the flesh that dies and rots away our inside is the key to opening up the mystery of the unknown…

1 Like

Maybe. I go back and forth over whether or not I am being attacked, or if im not dealing with the problems in my life so they become twisted dreams. These dreams are significantly less scary, traumatizing, and stressful since ive learned to set intentions for my dreams. I had a week straight of dreams where I was killed or left for certain death, and I put my fucking foot down. They left completely for a while, but when they do come back im not stressed and anxious the whole day anymore.

The idea of something using us as food or energy is not something I think that should be approached lightly, nor any means of magickal attack. You can just as easily manifest it out of fear if you think it is happening.

Thats a good point about our bodies water content :thinking: i hadnt thought of it.

I am just not sure what perspective is correct here. Could this potentially be some sort of “externalization” of my problems? Or is it, more of a cause of my problems? Like, am I viewing the cause, or reaction of my stress?

1 Like

Dreams have been interpret since the beginning of us they are consider anywhere from problems and fantasies that we have but dare not touch in reality to messages from gods to telepathic information so to answer your question yes they have a meaning I’ve been a witness to some complete stranger having dreamed about me and then meeting me by chance to avoid a disaster.

My interpretation is without say just that mine sometimes your dreams are not meant for you they’re meant for someone else that was looking for an answer or need to be put on the right track for whatever reason.

But thats just my thought on what was going on,btw when I got to the woman who slept with you and gave you the cig it was someone who loves you or protects you telling you that your safe she gave you cig because it was forbidden kind of you broke free from the norm type of way showing you that you must break free of what’s holding you back…once again just my input by all means I don’t interpret dreams just got energize when I read your post…lol :dizzy:

1 Like

Thats a really good point. I have been known to show up in others dreams… maybe I was just a participant in anothers.

Hearing you say that makes me feel emotional :disappointed_relieved: lol. My feeling was, as much as it was clear she loved me, if we slept together we would be taken as a group, and put with the white ones. I knew though, that I was one of the bright glowing ones. Granted, I would have accepted, I dont know what happened how she went away or why we didnt… perhaps it wasnt allowed? Like I said, its not super clear.

And the cig she gave me, looked and smelled AMAZING. Ive never seen one like it irl, thinking about it now it was probably wild tobacco. The box too, was a wonderful grue color.

Can you sense my energy? I am curious as to what you get if you do. I have a cloak up and it still needs more outside testing. Perhaps opening like that put it down temporarily though.

yeah understood but I meant more if like Holding crystals or placing them on your body is thought to promote physical, emotional and spiritual healing . Crystals supposedly do this by positively interacting with your body’s energy field, or chakra. While some crystals are said to alleviate stress, others purportedly improve concentration or creativity.

The Energy stones can be used as a healing method because they have vibrations that are activated in the body and generate balance at all levels and serve as support for improvement. Each Energy stone plays a role in providing the well-being that human beings need.

So I think they need our energy to be eternal i don’t think they destroy us we become eternal as well but more as a battery for them…

1 Like

And now certain crystals can be made in labs :thinking: i see the connection.

if you like i can give you my energy on this

Well I’ve never tested what I was made to do lol but for some reason I wanted to talk on here tonight I was emotionally fuck up all I wanted was to distract myself with conversations but when I read your post I felt an urge to tell idk why but it kind of made sense to me and btw my fuck up emotions went away…hmmmm come to think of it…

1 Like

Im sorry I dont follow.

I feel that they made us for this purpose they were dying i mean the ancient ones they needed a source of energy thats why it says that man was made in his image whether cannanites or the sumerians,babylonians,etc is not the flesh is was inside of us thats priceless to them thats why they interfere with our lives and keep the world from been destroy.
We will be everlasting but in another form we are part of them was inside is from them thats why we connect when we exercise our inner beings with opening up our inner self especially through our subconscious

1 Like

I’m sorry what i meant I can give you my opinion on that part of the dream what I felt when I read it

1 Like

Did you read this post I made? Seems very relevant to what youre talking about, almost startlingly so.

1 Like

no not yet I been meaning to

No not yet been meaning to @Undying.Embers and I had a discussion on sleep paralysis it started right here on this thread and then we pm each others I told him about some of my experiences with that and he told me he had a journal on it I had the link but haven’t read it yet oh but I will believe me…

2 Likes

No worries no worries, it feels a bit weird even sharing this stuff with people :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. I just thought it was relevant.

1 Like

well I’m one that believes ill copy and paste one of my experiences real quick from the one I share with @Undying.Embers forgive me for my punctuation I was typing fast lol ill pm you one now

1 Like

No worries… I want a phone with a physical keyboard

1 Like

oh before I send you that check this out I was telling @Undying.Embers about this he’s a smart individual btw…

all matter and psychological processes — thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and attitudes — are composed of energy . When applied to the human body, every atom, molecule, cell, tissue and body system is composed of energy that when superimposed on each other create what is known as the human energy field.

Now this energy can interact with other energies from dimension to dimension and add time to it so we can actually redefine our realities base on the energy interactions so we have the power of making shit happen but the lack of knowledge on this matter gets us stuck and accept the now handed to us theory because we don’t align the energies that can rip a hole in the space continuum that’s why the energy in our brain which have waves of pure energy attract and opens up “especially when we sleep” other dimensions makes me wonder as what can I really do if i set my mind to it can I change the past present future can I change my vision and see what is behind the curtain with such *powers what is the humanity limits on creating their own universe…you can become a living god…

2 Likes

142 posts remaining…

1 Like

When it is two away tag Eva and ask her to lock it and don’t leave the last comment please. I will love the new one when it is time :two_hearts: I have a lot I need to do over the next few days :broken_heart:

1 Like