The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

No worries… I want a phone with a physical keyboard

1 Like

oh before I send you that check this out I was telling @Undying.Embers about this he’s a smart individual btw…

all matter and psychological processes — thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and attitudes — are composed of energy . When applied to the human body, every atom, molecule, cell, tissue and body system is composed of energy that when superimposed on each other create what is known as the human energy field.

Now this energy can interact with other energies from dimension to dimension and add time to it so we can actually redefine our realities base on the energy interactions so we have the power of making shit happen but the lack of knowledge on this matter gets us stuck and accept the now handed to us theory because we don’t align the energies that can rip a hole in the space continuum that’s why the energy in our brain which have waves of pure energy attract and opens up “especially when we sleep” other dimensions makes me wonder as what can I really do if i set my mind to it can I change the past present future can I change my vision and see what is behind the curtain with such *powers what is the humanity limits on creating their own universe…you can become a living god…

2 Likes

142 posts remaining…

1 Like

When it is two away tag Eva and ask her to lock it and don’t leave the last comment please. I will love the new one when it is time :two_hearts: I have a lot I need to do over the next few days :broken_heart:

1 Like

Why dont make the last comment?

Hello fellow web developer

1 Like

What’s up freaks :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Whats everyone doing today?

Making funeral arrangements, and helping my “adoptive” family.

My grandma is look good and they started her therapy and such.

1 Like

They system may start a new thread on its own and with the nature of this thread Eva wants a human making it. I get notifications for everything on here not just stuff towards me.

1 Like

Job ( m a web dev)

1 Like

Good morning…

3 Likes

And this one

3 Likes

This is apparently a nice break from lewd men wanting dark-orb interactions from their fellow man, then filing police-incident reports and doing other terrible things. So I notify that people should just blame Eric Koetting of “Become a Living God” for making their lewd exploration possible, by teaching empowerment to the masses, with my enjoying this empowered community.

1 Like

Hey all. I cant say how excited I am its the weekend

2 Likes

Me too. Going to do a 4:30-8:30 door dash for spending money and then off to Disney I go.

1 Like

Ooooh have fun!

1 Like

Same. I came all the way to Texas for my little cousins wedding on the beach… Means came and Boos he he he

2 Likes

I am excited

1 Like

Hello BALG! It’s been a while.

2 Likes