The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Im ready to eat im in the mood for an Italian sub…yeah that sounds good :+1:

A horror/thriller about a Florida family category 5 hurricane trapped in a basement.

But the movies not as much about the hurricane as it is the alligators it brought with :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hail Sobek lol :metal:

2 Likes

That’s funny is there are no basements in Florida :joy::joy::joy:

Sounds cheesy crawl huh I don’t know sounds like a past time I probably won’t watch it lol

I’m actually genuinely surprised at this movie
I give it a solid b rating

1 Like

Hey guys I got a quick question since I trust you guys so Dantalion says"Call on him to make your target think about you constantly and to love you, as well as make the target’s feelings and thoughts known to you."
Does anybody knows how he make the targets feeling and thoughts known to me?

Thanks

1 Like

Know as in how he accomplishes it??? orrrrrrrr???

Probably different on a case by case basis

1 Like

Hi all hope everyone is having a good day🙂

Seems quiet in here…any :smiling_imp::ghost::alien::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre:👳‍♂:woman_with_turban:🧝‍♀🧚‍♀:woman_zombie: that want to talk lol

There’s not even a bot :robot: lmao :rofl:
This thread can use some magick :bust_in_silhouette:

1 Like

Yeah, it is slow

1 Like

Ive had a lot of very weird and partially terrifying dreams today but I can barely remember any of them.

2 Likes

I wonder why?..maybe because people got lives…lol but anyway how you doing @NeoFightTheNyophite

1 Like

Im in class :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@NeoFightTheNyophite then being online is the right thing to do.What type of knowledge are you trying to learn? Lol

1 Like

Im learning web development.

Well rn my eyes are kinda glazed over but ill make sure I do some independent studying lol.

2 Likes

Nice.what about your dreams you remember nothing at all?

1 Like

Ill try and type one out while im on break.

I was in some sort of facility with a bunch of people, it seemed like we were prisoners. They would put people to sleep, and put their souls in jars. People they took in a group looked like translucent white jellyfish, and the ones taken individually looked like bright and varied color jellyfish.

One woman offered to let me sleep with her instead of who I was supposed to. (It felt very loving and not very sexual). She also gave me a pack of cigs with one cigarette left, and she went away. I understood I wasnt supposed to have this item but took it anyways.

Well one of the guards or whatever came up to me and asked what I had, i anxiously thought about what to do as quick as I could, I didnt want her to get in trouble, but I was so scared myself, i told the man what I had and who gave it to me.

The guard thanked me, and guided me by my shoulders into a torture room. I remember seeing vividly a place for administering lethal injections, as well as other instruments of pain. They took me to a wall, and from this persons index finger extended… some sort of barb, or a thick black hair. I understood he meant to inject me with some torturous venom.

The last thing I remember was reaching out real quick and snapped to top knuckle on his finger backwards to break it, and running.

I remember less from the otherone, just that there were a bunch of people I didnt know very well in my house. We were getting along, but I noticed I had a bunch of private sigils and magickal papers laying out. I was rushing to clean it up and hide them, when I grabbed one that had staples in it.

Well the staple lodged completely in my thumb somehow, and I had to guide it back out of my finger in a big U shape.

1 Like

One of these, if you are unfamiliar.

1 Like