The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

To be honest she was the best girl i dated, i have to admit she has a tremendous amount of strength when she gets it . It can be useful in emergency moments , like a super human

1 Like

I just wanted to feast on your delicious scholarly occult knowledge.

Anyone have any luck?

1 Like

I’m currently talking to one guy. But other than that not really

2 Likes

Ha, that’s the thing about knowledge. I have a Kindle with what could possibly be considered a library of occult based books, and yet with little practice to assert that knowledge (either due to fear of failure or fear of backfire) I still remain quite new. Even after 10+ years. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Someone messaged me, but I dislike when people try to make an entire conversation out of, “You’re goth let me make thirty goth jokes at you”. So I just ignored it. XD

I highly suggest people who really wanna find relationship material go out and talk to people, or use tinder or something. You’ll likely have more success there than here.

2 Likes

Tinder is garbage if your a male , any female you swipe right on has probably 100 guys in her messages and 10x more options , and most likely will not care to keep a conversation going , might be different for females but most likely you’re just gonna get a guy that wants a quick fuck

11 Likes

I didn’t say it was a good source.
Just probably better than some random Anonymous occult forum. XD

2 Likes

Plus there is no female body that succubi cannot copy with a better personality

3 Likes

Ehhh

Facts , and u don’t gotta spend money on them

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

This is mostly true because men are too thirsty and the deregulation of the sexual marketplace makes it worse. But the good thing about being magick is you can do this type of shit right here!

3 Likes

Sorry if I’m being lazy but where’s the magick in it , I saw she was intuitively drawn to you, also i guess I gotta be more persistent in my tinder convos like you , I started giving up after they give me one word answers seeming like they have no interest :joy::joy:

1 Like

Single, midwest. Nebraska, im always reading, study magic. I work. And love learning more stuff, i knw its hard to find someone closer, i even try witchbox, 0 results,

Not even. It’s actually kinda the opposite, women are too ‘specific’ in what they want, to the point where they unintentionally alienate 60-80% of the male population. There have been studies done about what people look for in a SO, and men were a lot less picky even with less attractive women, yet even the less attractive women were still picky towards the top 20-30% of attractive men.

I’d post the relevant statistics, but I don’t have the links on hand.

There are also several studies on the effect Online Dating sites have had on the dating pool, that negatively affects people who aren’t the most attractive/well off in the dating scene.

7 Likes

Damn right she was intuitive drawn to me then I used psychic shit to tell her about herself like how she’s a Libra to impress her, and pick out things she likes like ghost adventures and shit. That’s how it’s done.

2 Likes

There are specific tricks for online shallow dating. Just look up. What to put in your bio and what kind of pictures to take for your target.

But as a guideline have good picture with other girls, and good photos of you in swmi interesting places. Dont look at the camera.

2 Likes

Definitely, I threw mine together in day and still get 3-4 matches , bout to take some high quality photos with in the next few weeks and we’ll see what happeneds

1 Like

My Dream Date

I want a Daddy’s Pet woman in her middle years who’s only ever sponged off of her family or worked for non-profit organisations and so has no idea of budgeting or how hard it is to earn a living. Some girl who’s spent her life at the Free, Fun Poker Table – drinking all the drinks her boyfriends bought her. A self-centred sweetheart who’s finally realised her biological clock is about to hit midnight. Twenty years spent reaping the benefits of being attractive and she never ever sensed when it was time to stop taking and start giving.

A babe full of funny stories about all the fading, generic tattoos in the expected, stereotypical places and with that air of entitlement that previously saw her gallivanting across men’s lives like a drunkard trampling a municipal flower bed. I’d really love a petty, opportunistic, short-sighted and self-serving hussy who is sexy and empowered by all that gay male designer clothing and false imagery fashion which druggy female celebrities told her to wear.

See, I don’t care if all of her eggs are old and mostly septic, I’ll pay money and take her to the fertility clinic so that when she finally does get pregnant it won’t be to a single baby but to triplets or quintuplets or the brand new middle-aged Octomum – Right at a time in her life when her body can’t handle the stress of little babies
and then kids. And I’ll slave my guts out working three jobs to insure that mummy’s little weapons for when daddy breaks the rules all only wear designer baby clothing, from the expensive boutiques
and that I pay for mummy’s whimsical therapies and blasĂ© shopping sprees.

Because I know that if I get dragged before the Courts

Al.

4 Likes