The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

As one celebrity said. We are not single. we are self partnered. =o) You can’t go around looking for the one. They will show up when you love yourself enough. It’s also possible that they already showed up. Just that we don’t have eyes open to see them to take action at that moment. Synchronicity. Sometimes just going with flow will put events into action to find that special someone. And we didn’t seize that moment so we lost that special one. Again another appears and we miss that too. So we have to work on ourselves to see those opportunity that our 6th senses know. At least i’ve read somewhere that’s how it is. haha. Look for signs of universe that points to someone special. It’s like bread crumbs from hansel and gretal. We need to follow it to find freedom.

4 Likes

Nope, Never went to Sunday school. Most of my days back in school were pretty chill. It was like a mix of sleep and boredom. Very peaceful. But fuck Moses, dayumn lol

Must have made a deal with the priests, they are the mega retards lol

1 Like

Yeah, I know, my astral senses weren’t as good as I wanted them to be back in those times

1 Like

They worship an alien entity that is not god but some kind of sick narcissistic megalomaniac. It feeds on both their worship and their suffering.
God really didn’t want Adam and eve to eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil… Ever wonder why? Because he knew eventually they would catch on to his bullshit!
He says have no other gods before me because I am a jealous god. Well jealousy comes from insecurities. Their god is insecure…
Their god asks for human sacrifice and does virtually nothing to help them in their lives. And as a matter of fact seems to enjoy their suffering.
Our god’s only want a few candles some incense, you know, for ambiance and perhaps a snickers bar and a 20oz mountain Dew. And they actually do shit to make our lives much better and smite our enemies. Lol

3 Likes

Hilarious, what an insecure little bitch, lmao…
Ancient aspects be laughing at that hoe while others progress with their followers lol

2 Likes

That malevolent beast currently rules the world in 3 different versions of Judaism Islam and Christianity. You should be copy and pasting everything I have told you and sharing it EVERYWHERE! if not to help stop the madness at least for shits and giggles Ha Ha Ha Ha

And yes I am the devil’s child bwah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

5 Likes

And that’s no joke! My mother suffered from what the doctors called sleep paralysis, but she was convinced that she was being violated by demons… When I was a newborn infant she wanted to drown me in the bathtub because she was convinced that I was the Antichrist and she needed to kill me to save the world.
I’m noticing a theme here, first born male, to be killed because he would one day go on to make trouble for the king…Lol

5 Likes

What the fuck? There we go again with the fucking antichrist lore. Its fucked up man. But you’re here and alive. The Demons saved your ass.

2 Likes

They sure did! On more than one occasion. But in all seriousness as far as Antichrist is concerned I personally believe that the Antichrist is a spirit of rebellion against tyranny, and represents spiritual freedom that lives within all of you who seek truth and evolution. We here collectively are the movement that is Antichrist .

4 Likes

:+1::grin: great quote.

2 Likes

More likely when they don’t have more options, as loving oneself is not a pheromone :slightly_smiling_face:

Single Male, 39 about to be 40, but I look much younger.

From DC currently in Dayton, Ohio. Thinking about moving somewhere else if shit doesn’t get better financially in this shitty area.

All the women (of all ages) here seem to be crazy, schizophrenic, bipolar, heroin or meth addicts in which exercise is a foreign concept. Yet, they seem to understand the concept of tattoos very well.

I don’t mind tattoos much and I’m a fat dude myself. I don’t have tattoos (yet) and I do try to exercise. I just can’t handle a bunch of issues (read the above about the crazy ladies). Is there anyone sane and decent in Dayton? Or all of Ohio maybe?

I don’t have kids. I don’t mind kids. Kids like me.

That is all.

Yes.

3 Likes

Oprah? Is that you?

2 Likes

I wish i was as rich as her. lol.

Is that a dude?

1 Like

Welcome to Ohio bro.

And people wonder why I haven’t found anyone… Nobody worth the time or effort.

2 Likes

Thas me :blush::+1:

1 Like

2020 im still single

1 Like

I dated a girl with bipolar once, im lucky that im alive now

4 Likes

I have bipolar disorder, even with medication the world feels intense as fuck, which is why is so easy for me to cast curses. I’m glad that you wanted that kind of love from that girl, despite only luck kept you alive

3 Likes