Another rejection šŸ˜•

Iā€™ve never been one to search for ladies or be desperate that itā€™s my main focus. I do what I can to let synchronicity or coincidence do the match making. I donā€™t search for ladies or guys like 95% of the people . their life revolve around dating/sex/relationships. I was always focus on cultivation. I donā€™t go chasing ladies. i prefer to base it on intuition and signs. I"m not focus on being desperate. just like magick. if you are desperate you get bad results or poor quality people in life. i donā€™t need more drama.

2 Likes

Youā€™ve Said everything. Totally agree. Iā€™m pretty much like you living my life to the fullest enjoy what life Can bring me learning trying every day to become a better person. Love is a beautiful thing but today itā€™s not the case. As you said itā€™s all about sex dating whose got more girls better clothes and stupid things like that. Life is way beyond that with all that mystery and beauty it has to offer. Iā€™ve got a passion for life WE have to enjoy it, elevate ourselves educate ourselves and not being trapped in this samsara.

2 Likes

I see. I agree with you butā€¦ people are judgemental. I live in the south and some people already told me that if it wasnā€™t me they would think Iā€™m crazy for saying stuff like that :roll_eyes:.

3 Likes

swear people are just unbelievable. Mean jealous and all kind of stuff. The best thing to do is just to live your life to the fullest live your passions do what you need to do. When people donā€™t understand something they labeled you as a crazy person and just laugh.I love life i have a passion for it and thatā€™s what i do. By the way you said you live in the south. Is it the south of France ?

2 Likes

To me, relationships or friendships, whatever you call it. Iā€™m not into labels. Just people interaction is more about exploration and cultivation with others to better myself or ourselves. if they want to join the journey of self cultivation together, all the better. Itā€™s not about the mundane courtship,have sex, get married, get babies, get a home routine that everyone is doing. Sometimes you just have to let others go if they donā€™t see eye to eye. Just like my soulmate friend i mentioned. She doesnā€™t understand life is about sharing not the labels differences of friend/bf/partner/husband/gf/wife with those that come into your life. Itā€™s not a battle or fight of You want me more than i want you or you see me more than a friend etcā€¦ Its not a contest of who love who or who wants romance /sex which everyone is doing. Too many are possessive of others. The focus to interact with others is to better each other not this identity of bf/gf/husband/wife etcā€¦which most is doing rather than actually being present in the interaction of friendship/relationship.

And you wonā€™t see me change my ways of dating left and right just to bed someone. iā€™m not desperate to have another person. quality over quantity. patience is virtueā€¦ Thereā€™s a reason i have my astrology date of birth on certain day which makes it very hard to connect with others. Itā€™s teaching me patience. and self journey. Cetain people easily have tons of people in their life but they arenā€™t quality people. itā€™s attraction due to birth energy. Itā€™s their lifestyle due to birth. We do what we can with what destiny we are born with.

2 Likes

So, just an update, since I did the new and improved version of the Tinder spell itā€™s been working great. Not only do I have more matches than I know what to do with but Ive really been getting exactly the right kind of personalities. Like this one I screen captured, sheā€™s not exactly LHP but definitely open. I concealed her identity to protect her privacy.
Another thing, just some advice to all you guys doing some dating. When having these conversations itā€™s really great to use your psychic abilities to impress potential partners, give it a try guys and it works wonders for conversation material. Just check out how well I hit it off with the hottie below in the screen caps. You canā€™t tell because I hid her but sheā€™s quite attractive.

10 Likes

Sounds like the spell is really good at getting your presence to radiate online, also while reading that I got a lot of nurting vibes, balance and she needs a push.

Congratulations sounds like things are going great.

2 Likes

Thanks and how do you like my psychic accuracy eh? I really picked out things about her that I couldnā€™t have known, I think I impressed her. :wink:

2 Likes

I just gonna said Yes to that. :100: agree with you. WE pretty much think the same. Iā€™m into letā€™s say Dionysian freedom just the Liberation of the mind. I donā€™t have much to say what youā€™ve already said is beautiful and true.

2 Likes

@AdamThoth I love it brother. I appreciate how you jump right back in. Thatā€™s the key. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You go my man!

1 Like

Nice result, @Verdo is this one for your list maybe? :smiley:

2 Likes

For sure

3 Likes

We should start a BALG dating subforum lol. At the very least it would make for a very interesting read. Though weā€™d probably all end up banefully cursed and reduced to little piles of goo :joy:

4 Likes

Truthfully though, Iā€™d love to meet a great woman who is intelligent, fun, and practices dark/black magick/demonolatry and not have to conceal anything or at least somewhat downplay it. Butā€¦the single life it is I guess lol.

4 Likes

I feel ya ā€¦

3 Likes

Could do a want ads thread :joy:

2 Likes

Lol boat for sale 3200 or best offer

2 Likes

ā€œGot Satan? Then Iā€™m your guyā€¦call 555-5555 and let the fires burn :fire:. Oh waitā€¦nobody calls anymoreā€¦I mean text me your sigil and we can meet in my astral cafe for coffee.ā€ FML

2 Likes

Wouldnt that number be 666-6666

2 Likes