The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

tenor
@ yall

And I adore when I get a compliment from a female. As I tend to take care of my look and style, iā€™m quite dandy and thus it feels good to get that recognition. i may blush if I get an unexpected compliment

1 Like

Not that I expect this to truly turn into anything however Iā€™m always down for making friends.

25, Goth lesbian.I listen to a wide variety of music from goth rock,metal to kpop. Looking for a queen not a princess.

Honesty and communication are a must. I donā€™t like my time wasted.If your not interested, tell me. If you donā€™t want to go here or eat here, tell me.Ive had far too many girls wanna play games. Im going to be upfront and honest with you so I expect the same.

Iā€™m very into art, museums, visiting graveyards, photography, video games, yoga, writing, exercising etc. Iā€™m hoping to start learning digital art and animation here soon. I like going to comic cons.

Because I do like photography and going out into nature,different parks and such Iā€™m looking for someone whoā€™s in shape.You donā€™t have to be an athlete.

1 Like

Ill give this a shot.

25, Male, Slim/Athletic build, looking for a sweet woman.

Im currently living in New Jersey but Im moving to just outside of Denver, Colorado In late October/November so Colorado people only please.

Im a Guitar Technician/Luthier and an Audio Engineer. I love music, perferably anything involving metal but I also love KPop, Hip Hop, etc. I listen to pretty much everything.

Looking for someone down to Earth, Honest, Straightforward and sweet. If you dont like something, tell me, I always enjoy feedback and take it well. Please give the same courtesy. Im into any form of art, video games, computers/electronics, history, anime, cosplaying and going to conventions when the ā€˜rona goes away. Im also on here and like exploring evocation, divination, really anything involving spirit workings and am fascinated with demons and succubi.

Im usually a homebody but I do love to go out on adventures, shopping and to concerts too. Looking for someone whos slim/athletic or a little thicc :peach::ok_hand:t2: PM me for more info or if interested.

20 year old male, just a blues guy living in NJ. I do a lot, so if you want to talk, feel free to PM. Trying to open myself up more.

1 Like

18ceb56f3d4490e9420278d4168dc0bf419d9e1c_2_690x493 Ah, the old Evocation of the Infernal Phallus ritual eh? :laughing:

8 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m Rosalie. Iā€™m single. Iā€™m 28 years old. I rather not post where Iā€™m from. I donā€™t have kids and I donā€™t want kids. I prefer men who are a little older then me. But, not too old though. My hobbies are reading, poetry, art, meditation, of course magick, paranormal, history, camping, hiking, gardening, and DnD. I donā€™t have a preference of body types for a partner. I have auburn hair, brown eyes, and my body is very much plus size. PM if you find any of this interesting I guess.

5 Likes

errmmā€¦, okay, but where do you live?

I think your knight in shining armour isnā€™t going to ride to your rescue from Hong Kong if you live in, like, Iowaā€¦ :joy:

Just sayinā€™

BTW has anyone actually found a significant other on this thread? Me iz curious.

1 Like

I mean, you never knowā€¦ :smirk:

1 Like

Hmmm u r very choosy

Well, if anyone here knows how to work a teleportation spell, that might solve the problem :grin:

Boy, has dating become awkward post-pandemicā€¦ You canā€™t even go on an actual date, now that I think about it! I mean itā€™s like:
So, you wanna come over to my place? ā€¦ without actually going on a date first.

2 Likes

Sure, let me just get my teleportation gate ready, and Iā€™ll be right there ! Right from France ! :joy:

I havenā€™t been dating since a whileeee, godā€¦ What is it like, I almost donā€™t remember :thinking: :joy:

2 Likes

Oh, I rather say that in a PM. Sorry. I understand though!

2 Likes

Not really. Its more important about the connection like interests and hobbies. Just seeing if we click.

3 Likes

Itā€™s the modern, sophisticated equivalent of a male chimpanzee getting the female chimpanzee a nice, juicy, banana, in the hopes that she will like himā€¦

Itā€™s a nice psychological trick, if you give people nice things, particularly yummy food, theyā€™ll tend to like you, haha

2 Likes

My Guess: Antarctica :laughing:

2 Likes

Willing to find someone nice also 28 male planning to go to mexico on vacation soon anyone wanna come ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yummy food, yes, thatā€™s my thing, totally. I guess I must be a chimpanzee :monkey:

2 Likes

I wield handmade Belgian chocolates as my secret weaponā€¦

If that doesnā€™t work, nothing will :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh yup, you got me good.

1 Like