The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

Sure, let me just get my teleportation gate ready, and I’ll be right there ! Right from France ! :joy:

I haven’t been dating since a whileeee, god… What is it like, I almost don’t remember :thinking: :joy:

2 Likes

Oh, I rather say that in a PM. Sorry. I understand though!

2 Likes

Not really. Its more important about the connection like interests and hobbies. Just seeing if we click.

3 Likes

It’s the modern, sophisticated equivalent of a male chimpanzee getting the female chimpanzee a nice, juicy, banana, in the hopes that she will like him…

It’s a nice psychological trick, if you give people nice things, particularly yummy food, they’ll tend to like you, haha

2 Likes

My Guess: Antarctica :laughing:

2 Likes

Willing to find someone nice also 28 male planning to go to mexico on vacation soon anyone wanna come ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yummy food, yes, that’s my thing, totally. I guess I must be a chimpanzee :monkey:

2 Likes

I wield handmade Belgian chocolates as my secret weapon…

If that doesn’t work, nothing will :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh yup, you got me good.

1 Like

Still single… I’m 21 now though! (Turned 21 last month)

Just came by to say hi :grin:

3 Likes

Well geez, I’ve fired cannons in my lifetime. Silly me. I guess I did get laid more than I let on.

1 Like

I thought about mentioning this but decided against it. However, whiskey has refilled my curiosity.

Has anyone ever sigilized their own sexuality? I have. I figured it was a decent way to attract a mate. Interest in the sigil obviously means sexual compatibility. Doubt im going to post mine, but maybe other people will find the idea interesting.

1 Like

Damn I miss having sex

3 Likes

Don’t let the govt. stop you (if that’s the reason). Motels are still operating…

1 Like

True. It’s more a case of not being able to find anyone

4 Likes

Man, I don’t have issues finding people for sex if that’s what I wanted. I have issues finding people I don’t hate to be around lmao… and I only like good sex, so most of it isn’t worth the time… it’s only good if there’s a deeper connection for me.

6 Likes

I just want a sugar daddy/ cuddle buddy…

Only half serious…

3 Likes

I just want the sun, the stars and the moon you know…

:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

On the normal stuff nothing to much to ask for:

1 Like

Just discovered this thread. Well, I guess I want all the magicians: @Norski, @C.Kendall, @E.A, V.K. Jehannum, @Fuego1, @Shadowmage, @Mephiles, @Anziel_Merkaba, @charles9, @AdamThoth… lol

1 Like