The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

So i searched online for that doll for nothing?

It didn’t even paste right, let me try with a different one:

1 Like

He is an angel @Lady_Eva stop making false assumptions :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

You need to save the image then drag-and-drop it in, I think. Your link isn’t working, the site probably has hotlinking protection.

The second time worked though, it even got me a badge that made me feel useful.

2 Likes

Eva, told you that if you were going to use your ban powers to anonymize my account. @Lady_Eva

I suspended you for 6 months to sort yourself out, since you claim nothing you type is your own responsibility, and insult others then deny you did it. You are capable of being sensible, and yet recently have been choosing not to be.

Then:

However I will Anonymise it, which is permanent, if you prefer. Don’t bother coming back if I do.

1 Like

Is there some contract stuff with the site agreement you’re avoiding? Because you aren’t doing me a favor.

I see somebody dragging their feet.

I am 25, male, single, child free forever and perhaps you may ask me for a pic lol

No, but kudos for trying to imply something sinister or otherwise dishonest. In reality I was trying to give you a final chance to change track, because I thought there was a chance you’d cool your jets, I am going to anonymise Sentinel and this account now. Goodbye.

1 Like

Sad to see him go, but he deserved it, and this thread is extremely derailed tbh.

1 Like

I agree, I’ll take a look through and tidy it up in a mo.

2 Likes

Allow me to help get us back on track… Who here is single and seriously looking or at least are serious about making a real connection? My hand is raised.

I’d like to give a little Public display of adoration to three specific people:

@Lady_Eva I feel that I made a friendly connection with you and I am honored that you take the time to communicate with all of us. I can only imagine that this is not an easy task.

@anon84423462 You were the first friend I made here. I appreciate you greatly and I’m thankful for your friendship. It’s is beyond a blessing!

@Blizzard You have broaden my understanding of so many new ideas in a short amount of time and that in itself is a gift.

Of course when people look for a lover they are looking for not just an emotional connection but also an intimate connection. If I may impose this last thought, we forget that intimacy is not just physical or the act of sex. Intimate is in essence, individuals allowing each other to be vulnerable with one another and the most sensitive parts of a person. It’s a journey, one that should be explored with respect and discipline.

5 Likes

I’m an English housewife, so, not sure why that would be an honour, but thanks for the compliment. :smiley:

6 Likes

It is really greatly appreciated though, for anyone to take time out of their day and give genuine responses or are just genuine with their actions.

I think that’s pretty cool being a housewife, it’s not easy. One of my very good friends got married a couple years ago and seeing all the work she does on top of her job, she’s like super woman. So every person that’s able to do it my mind is a superhero because that shit seems tough.

I’m close to middle-age and I haven’t gotten married because I’m terrified that I’ll make a horrible wife :sweat_smile:

(Aside from various other issues… :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

That song is fire :stuck_out_tongue:

There is no such thing as a horrible wife, Liz.

1 Like

I’m 18, shit’s mostly together(as much as I can get it on this path)
Always looking for a relationship but in love with my best friend. Well, have on off crushes on her anyway.

I’ve suffered bad relationships before. First relationship: lasted two weeks and she ended up getting cheated on when she dumped me. Second relationship: Two days and she ended it off with me because “She felt pressured” despite flirting with me for over a month

Not looking for kids yet until I’m financially stable and so on

Was going out for a night with the roommate and sent that to the boyfriend I believe. Been a few months though so I could be confused on dates however.

Oh damn I’ll get in on this
22, Male, and Western New york.
Work a good job, Kids aren’t a dealbreaker at all, I can long distance lol
Got out of a 5 year relationship a few months back too

19 years old, female, not looking for a relationship with anybody because I have 0 interest in men. I did have loads of people asking me why but the only answer I could give them was “I am just not interested.” Once I finish going to college, I hope in the future I get a house and live peacefully :joy: that way I don’t have to worry about relationship problems or fall outs, I will save a lot more money because I only spend what I need, I can do my own rituals and magic at home as my plan is to work with more divines and gods, and don’t really need a partner. I definitely DO NOT want kids.

3 Likes