Reality of teleportation

I think teleportation is possible with magic.

I am not sure how, exactly, but it could but there are and have been cases of say Apports: or items materializing or being teleported to a room during a seance. Those stories are always interesting to read about. If mediums or spirits can teleport objects, then the next step is people, right? Which there are stories about about that too, along with psychic doubles and all sorts of cool things.

However I think the closest thing to teleporting for regular magicians would be the materializing of the astral body on the physical plane, to be two places at once. Which is a step away from taking your whole body with you. If you gain enough power, what is to stop you from folding space and time, especially when you realize you’re not as bound by it as you think? Though words come easier than true understanding of the weight of the concepts presented.

2 Likes

It’s something you have to learn for yourself.

1 Like

Good answer.

Best blessings for u.

Uh, yeah I prefer not to touch this topic with a 10ft pole, thanks.

3 Likes

according to Franz Bardon and some other spiritualists, it’s possible to teleport if you master the air element

2 Likes

Oh? So you already know? Then why would you need anymore confirmation from outside sources? I highly doubt those Arab writers are trolling.

It’s more likely that something similar to teleportation is possible, but no body is breaking the laws of physics.

Yeah you are not. For example, if you turn your body to light, then you can go anywhere just as light can.

Im asking western occultists opinion on this subject. Its very good to talk to ppl eastern and western.

1 Like

I have never read of any legitimate cases of actual physical teleportation via metaphysical means in occult literature.

However, the literature is full of cases of bi-location, which is the act of physically being in two separate places at the same time.

In Taoist literature there are even stories of physical Ascension, where the monk dies and takes their body with them. However, it is not teleportation as they do not reappear somewhere else.

No, you can’t. You obviously have no understanding what the “Body of Light” and “Rainbow Body” actually are.

1 Like

I do. usually they are meant for your spirit body, but people say with alchemy you can turn your physical body to light.

People say a lot of crazy things in the occult. It doesn’t mean you are suddenly going to be like The Ray in DC comics, and go zipping around as a beam of light. lol

3 Likes

That is not what they mean I think. They say you fill your physical body with such high vibrational light, that your body can raise to the higher planes.

So at the end of the day its not possible i guess
Lol

1 Like

Also, when people do light body activations, they make it so that every cell in your etheric body is filled up with immense light. Etheric body corresponds to physical one.

Dude, you always backtrack on your own comments when someone points out the contradictions.

You did not say that your body can raise to the higher planes. What you said was:

Hence, my comment regarding a comic book character.

1 Like

I said IF you do it.

In the first place you assumed I was talking about the light body phenomenon.

“If you turn your body to light, then you can go anywhere just as light can.”
No mention of lightbody within that particular sentence.

I personally don’t believe the etheric body bit, given in my projection work the etheric body is the main thing I use. Filling the etheric body with “light” doesn’t do anything. There’s already people whose etheric body is pretty much light due to the nature of their being and there’s no change in them.

1 Like

Do you believe everyone has a merkaba?