The hot steamy new thread for single people (18+ only) (Part 1)

I think the chances of finding someone else that is a Satanist, into the Gatekeepers, evil, and BDSM is slime to none. We at least have to try.

7 Likes

I see satanism as a relative term . It means different Things to different people. Some people assume satanist means you are bad person with bad morals . Sure you can be influenced by these beings , tried that , very interesting and yet I would say yes when I’m driving in traffic I wanna sacrifice you to the gods of flow and fast travel :wink: otherwise all love baby .

Why aren’t we friends?

1 Like

Because you haven’t presented me with something that I can either devour or chew on. I’m a simple wolf, really.

But no, final answer? Inbox is always open. Allow me to remedy this injustice.

3 Likes

Sooo… What’s in it for me then ?

1 Like

Aight. I did my best. Peace :blush:

I am groot…
From africa

2 Likes

Thats only because of the disturbing lack of the already mentioned

I heard that naked skin soothes the soul and calms down overheated arguments.
:woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

I don’t know what this pasta type is, but if you feed me I’ll love you. For this is the way of the doggo. @_@

I think that just leads to hate sex, which is technically one way to calm down an argument. XD

3 Likes

My mistake. Sometimes my southernness takes hold of my tongue. I would hate to let down all 12 of my subscribers by demonstrating poor grammar. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Be optimistic, mate. Tomorrow you might have 13 subscribers.

4 Likes

1 Like

Jaysus christ on a cracker, you are right. I just checked. When the fuck did that happen?! :flushed:

6 Likes

Everyone who is about to make a 60 subscribers special on his channel says “Heyyyyy”

1 Like

I get it, I finally get why we, Men, adore women

sed3

8 Likes

I hope one day I’m on your level. All I got is a couch. XD

I need it D:

Because of a scent fetish?

2 Likes

Perhaps, HmMmMMmmmm

Very well then I’ll bite,

Male
6’2"
180 lbs
Hispanic (, native American mix)
43 years of age
Athletic
10% bfi
San Antonio tx usa
Seeking female (age don’t matter, goals and inspirations do)

4 Likes

Do you like them fit, skinny or thick?

1 Like

Fit or skinny, I’m an active person. So kinda a middle ground. I don’t expect my partner to be ad fitness oriented as I am.

2 Likes