The Hidden Magick Power And Truth Of The Quran

Working thread to help them?

Yeah that’d be cool.

Yeah i agree it’s just when a muslim gets debated on topics and verses in the quran they always say, it’s to do with the translation or its symbolic.

Know what i mean.

5 Likes

I feel like summoning all the Arabian pagan gods and writing a pagan Quran based on what wisdom they teach me. :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes :joy::fist:t4:

1 Like

The college I went to had a visiting scholar from Nigeria teach a class on Islam. He was a very interesting guy to talk to because his ancestors worshipped African gods before they were converted to Islam. He was muslim but had African traditions and superstitions mixed in. Like other religions the native gods and spirits were syncretised with angels and saints so they could still be revered.

I am wondering if it helps that Mohammad is said to have received the Quran from Gabriel. So if hypothetically we are debating which Allah is which then which Allah did he get it from?

3 Likes

Yes this is why islam becomes a heavy debate because islam is look at differently by certain muslim’s around the world, the teacher you mentioned about him still having ancestors, native and african gods and using them to sink them with saints and angels.

Is another form of Santeria, because anyone can work with santeria, even if your jewish, chrisitian, catholic, muslim, buddhist, magician. Because it can coexist and work with your previous religion so yeah it is very interesting.

3 Likes

What about The American Autumn that same year, otherwise known as Occupy Wall Street? Domino effect of the original work?

It would be amazing to know how to work on triggering movements like that magically, to abolish old systems that are no longer working.

Off topic, I know, but the thought grabbed me and wouldn’t let go.

Inanna
"She was associated with the planet Venus and her most prominent symbols included the lion…"

ESTHER (Hebrew, ; Greek, Εσθήρ):
Name of the chief character in the Book of Esther, derived, according to some authorities, from the Persian “stara” (star); but regarded by others as a modification of “Ishtar,” the name of the Babylonian goddess

“Esther” may have been a different Hebrew interpretation from the Proto-Semitic root “star/'morning/evening star’”

Estra, which appears in the Hebrew Esther, was the late Babylonian form of the name of the Semitic goddess Ishtar.

Lilith
Lilith is further associated with the Anzu bird,[14] lions, owls, and serpents

Astarte
Some scholars claim that the cult of the Minoan snake goddess who is identified with Ariadne (the “utterly pure”)[12] was similar to the cult of Astarte.

Astarte was connected with fertility, sexuality, and war. Her symbols were the lion, the horse, the sphinx, the dove, and a star within a circle indicating the planet Venus.

Astarte was worshipped in Syria and Canaan beginning in the first millennium BC and was first mentioned in texts from Ugarit. She came from the same Semitic origins as the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar, and an Ugaritic text specifically equates her with Ishtar.

Aphrodite
She is identified with the planet Venus, which is named after the Roman goddess Venus, with whom Aphrodite was extensively syncretized. Aphrodite’s major symbols include myrtles, roses, doves, sparrows, and swans.

The cult of Aphrodite was largely derived from that of the Phoenician goddess Astarte, a cognate of the East Semitic goddess Ishtar, whose cult was based on the Sumerian cult of Inanna.

The cult of Aphrodite in Greece was imported from, or at least influenced by, the cult of Astarte in Phoenicia,[21][22][23][24] which, in turn, was influenced by the cult of the Mesopotamian goddess known as “Ishtar” to the East Semitic peoples and as “Inanna” to the Sumerians.

:mage: :fairy: :star2: Al-Uzza
Greek equivalent Aphrodite
Roman equivalent Venus

Astaroth
Astaroth (also Ashtaroth, Astarot and Asteroth), in demonology, is the Great Duke of Hell in the first hierarchy with Beelzebub and Lucifer; he is part of the evil trinity. He is a male figure most likely named after the Mesopotamian goddess Ishtar.

The name Astaroth was ultimately derived from that of 2nd millennium BCE Phoenician goddess Astarte,[1] an equivalent of the Babylonian Ishtar, and the earlier Sumerian Inanna. She is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible in the forms Ashtoreth (singular) and Ashtaroth (plural, in reference to multiple statues of her). This latter form was directly transliterated in the early Greek and Latin versions of the Bible, where it was less apparent that it had been a plural feminine in Hebrew.

Attar
The name appears as Attar (Aramaic), Athtar (South Arabia), Astar (Aksum), Ashtar (Moab), Aṯtar (Ugarit)[1] and Ištar in Mesopotamia. In both genders, Aṯtar is identified with the planet Venus, the morning and evening star

Lucifer
Lucifer (/ˈluːsɪfər/ LOO-sif-ər) is a name that, according to dictionaries of the English language,[1][2][3] refers to the Devil or to the planet Venus when appearing as the morning star.

The Hebrew word, transliterated Hêlêl[10] or Heylel (pron. as HAY-lale),[11] occurs once in the Hebrew Bible[10] and according to the KJV-based Strong’s Concordance means “shining one, light-bearer”.[11] The Septuagint renders הֵילֵל in Greek as ἑωσφόρος[12][13][14][15][16] (heōsphoros),[17][18][19] a name, literally “bringer of dawn”, for the morning star.[20]

Phosphorus (Greek Φωσφόρος Phōsphoros) is the Morning Star, the planet Venus in its morning appearance.
Another Greek name for the Morning Star is Heosphoros (Greek Ἑωσφόρος Heōsphoros), meaning “Dawn-Bringer”.

The Latin word lucifer, corresponding to Greek φωσφόρος, was used as a name for the morning star and thus appeared in the Vulgate translation of the Hebrew word הֵילֵל (helel), meaning Venus as the brilliant, bright or shining one, in Isaiah 14:12, where the Septuagint Greek version uses, not φωσφόρος, but ἑωσφόρος. As a translation of the same Hebrew word the King James Version gave “Lucifer”, a name often understood as a reference to Satan. Modern translations of the same passage render the Hebrew word instead as “morning star", “daystar”, “shining one” or "shining star”.

And regarding Allah…

El/Allah
The Semitic root ʾlh (Arabic ʾilāh, Aramaic ʾAlāh, ʾElāh, Hebrew ʾelōah) may be ʾl with a parasitic h, and ʾl may be an abbreviated form of ʾlh. In Ugaritic the plural form meaning “gods” is ʾilhm, equivalent to Hebrew ʾelōhîm “powers”. In the Hebrew texts this word is interpreted as being semantically singular for “god” by religious readers.

1 Like

I disagree with you on the Allah and El being the same entity. The pagan deity of Allah is quite different. I probably disagree with a lot of other things you just typed but I’m too lazy to list them…maybe later.

yes i believe El is same as Allah

Very interesting topic! Extremely rare to find someone even notice the magickal powers of that book. If you want to understand it then I suggest you research underground Suffi groups in Yemen, Egypt and Morocco. Ones banned by “organized” Suffi groups and labeled as “Witchcraft” practices by Sunni Muslims.

I disagree with your conclusion that other pagan Gods had anything to do with that book. you can say whatever you want about anything without evidence. I can say that the bible was written by Lucifer himself or the 10 commandments were given to Moses by E.Ts … but would that be true? Yes. in the physical world there is such thing as true or false statements. Facts and fiction. Even if some people hate that.

When I read in the O.T that the 10 commandments were given to Moses by a God who calls himself Yahuah - or Yahweh - then I would assume this is true. Until I can find EVIDENCE that suggests otherwise. My imagination, is not evidence. The same with the Gospels and Quran. When the Quran mentions that it was given to Mohamed by a God called Allah… then I would be mistaken to believe it was given to him by Aphrodite or Al-Lat or any other deity.

It’s a cool idea :slight_smile: But unfortunately nothing supports that idea.

That’s a good start for a religious or historical debate, but since we all care about Magick and the effect of beliefs in the magickal practice, allow me to explain why I mentioned that in the first place.

The power of the Quran is connected to Allah as a deity. Not only that, but this power is also hidden in the Arabic words and letters of that book. Read it in any other translation and it will be absolutely useless. It’s an extremely complicated and complete system of magick and witchcraft. It’s not just a book. It’s one of the most powerful magick in existence today.

The things that those underground Suffi groups can do with that book, would only be described as miracles or Hollywood fiction. For them, that’s what they witness, daily, in their lives. It’s part of their nature. It takes years for each practitioner to build that ability and reach that level of power. And with the spiritual forces they deal with, some of them could lose their lives or their sanity if they fail a “test”.

All that is done by using nothing except that book. Not all of it, specific verses from it. And without connecting that book to that specific deity, Allah… the whole system falls apart.

If the goal of your research is to find a way to reach those Goddesses and offer them something they would be happy to hear… then congratulations. But if your goal was to examine the hidden magick power of the Quran as the title suggests…then you missed that. In my opinion of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As an ex-muslim, I have to chime in here. There are two different texts in islamic lore, namely the Quran and the Hadith.

This is important to this discussion when you start talking about the ‘chain’, or ‘sanad’.

The Quran is a revelation straight from Allah, so there is no need for a sanad.
The Hadith is a collection of things the Prophet says, does, and doesn’t do. So there has to be a ‘chain’ or ‘sanad’, and the strength of this chain determines the veracity of the hadith.

2 Likes

do not forget the hadiths were written 200 years after Mohammed’s death, their veracity is to be reviewed.

Perhaps evoke Gabriel and ask yourself what happened regarding this.

That could be a way to find out.

In the actual Qurhan, Mohammed explains nothing and there’s absolutely nothing related to these goddesses. You need to look much further than just the Qurhan to learn about the “satanic verses”. But it is very interesting indeed, I’ll dive into that

Last week I have shared a a demonic prayer on my facebook page and they have reported me to he website of goverment , I am not sure what will happen to me but I absolutely loved what you have shared . so AMAZING.

3 Likes

the powers that be are going down…

it will take time, but it will happen…

1 Like

I hope so.

1 Like

Nothing is true
Everything is permitted

1 Like