The Hidden Magick Power And Truth Of The Quran

Just should have worded your arguement properly, thats the only thing I disagreed with.

3 Likes

Over wording at that

1 Like

Perhaps my wording is off, no need to loose sleep over it and it wasnā€™t a argument it is research and theory.

But then again the Quran is always known for bad wording.

4 Likes

:joy::fist:t4: classic

2 Likes

Ah, ok so atleast you admit it.

Um yeah i admit my wording is off, like before Laith Wavey said, no point niitpicking on typos.

1 Like

The majority of Muslim scholars have rejected the historicity of the incident on the basis of their weak isnads (chains of transmission) and the incompatibility of the incident with the theological doctrine of 'isma (Prophetic infallibility, divine protection of Muhammad from mistakes).[1][3] Non-Muslim scholars on the other hand have largely accepted the historicity.[4]
From Satanic Verses - Wikipedia

4 Likes

I always had the a strong feeling that the Arab spring a few years back was the product of a coven doing magick that was not from the area and missed the nuance in the political structure.

3 Likes

Ah right now i get it, but who was he asking about the chain, iā€™m so lost and filled with drousy sleep deprivation :joy:

2 Likes

That wasnā€™t me, actually the Clinton hag heavily supported that stuff, and look how wonderfully it turned out, peace and prosperity within those countries and a brighter futurte between Islam and the west every day!

Right? :rofl:

4 Likes

Your up from yesterday? I always thought I was chatting with the witching hour crowd that canā€™t sleep after ritual.

2 Likes

Make Arabia Pagan Again.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been up for three days, only now calmed down from clubbing, dancing and evocations what a fucking mixture :joy:

3 Likes

Ok then, sounds good to me.

1 Like

Gā€™day mate

When youā€™ve caught some sleep (I know that feeling), check these out properly:

Itā€™s quite a big deal, so the history is important. :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah iā€™ll bookmark it right now, thanks Eva.

1 Like

Thereā€™s actually an underground movement for that.

4 Likes

Really? I could get into that.