The Grimoire of Nymphos: Thoughtforms to Share II

Nympho Spirits

These sexual beings were born strictly from passion, ecstasy and pleasure. Whom are we talking about? Of course, about Nymphos. If you want to share sexual energy, boost your confidence and become more experienced and greater lover. From interacting with the spirit of this creature, you get a significant benefit: you will increase your sexual potential; you will imperceptibly become a more sensual person, from whom attractive sexual energy flows. The Nympho spirit will also reveal its secrets to you, teach you to be more open in your desires; you will understand what real pleasure is and how to achieve it. Do not put off the opportunity to know yourself and enjoy all the available pleasures.
– From the Creepy Hollows website.

Save your money. If we are magickians, we can create our own, right?

These are a few nympho servitors that I’m sharing with you all. They can pleasure you just like a succubus could and while all of these servitors are female, for LGBT purposes, etc. they can be specified to your exact tastes. Their only purpose is to fulfill sexual fantasies. They are pure erotic sex objects that enjoy sex and fulfilling your deepest desires. What you command them to do is up to you!

Disclaimer: I cyberseeker provide these servitors for entertainment and educational purposes only. Whatever happens to you in your personal life is not my fault and is no liability of mine!

I try to include a few (if any) pictures. Google is good for that. The descriptions are intentionally vague. I don’t go into how tall or short, fat or skinny, how big their breasts, personality, intelligence etc. With servitors, everything is dependent on our own imagination and astral senses any way. These are meant to be a type of template, so to speak.

The Classic Blonde - Do Blondes Have More Fun?

Description:
She appears in the form of a young woman. She has blonde hair, usually straight, shoulder length or long, blue or green eyes, voluptuous build.

As for looks for an example of the above description, think of the busty Pamela Anderson from the show “Baywatch” or an Brigitte Bardot. Her name is Bridgette. The rest is up to you. Sigil, enn and all.

The Brunette - Dark and Sensual

Description:
She appears in the form of a young woman. She is has black hair, usually straight, shoulder length or long, dark brown or black eyes and athletic body.

As for looks, for an example of the above description, think of Katy Perry, Jadzia Dax from “DS9” (Terry Farrell), Deanna Troi from “Star Trek TNG” (Marina Sirtis). The rest is up to you. Sigil, enn and all.

The Ebony Beauty

Description:
She appears in the form of a young woman. She has wavy black hair, shoulder length or long, dark brown eyes, bikini model build.

As for looks for an example of the above description, think of the actress Lupita Nyong’o. The rest is up to you. Sigil, enn and all.

The Mixed-Race Hottie

Description:
She appears in the form of a young woman. She has shoulder length or long shoulder length wavy brown hair with blonde highlights, skin tone is light-tanned. dark-brown eyes, athletic build, sexy hips, cute, with freckles.

As for looks for an example of the above description, think of the singer Shakira. The rest is up to you. Sigil, enn and all.

I have chosen to stop here. There are forces at work that do not want me to go any further.

Being able to come up with sigils, enns, etc. is up to you. I have included links to these subjects.

Thank you all. Peace and blessings, enjoy!

Training Your Astral Body for Work with Thought-forms and Tulpas

8 Likes

Would you like to add anything @Micah? @C.Kendall?

I wasn’t kidding about forces trying to stop me. My computer keeps acting strangely. The Chrome browser keeps trying to close itself. Luckily, I’m using Notepad to edit my text.

2 Likes

The Chi Ball Technique: For Charisma, Sexual Attraction, And getting Certain Types of Women

Begin by meditating on your root chakra and feel it’s energy and allow yourself to get horny.

Feel the lust rise within you and flow down your arms and into the palms of your Hands.

Place your hands together with a slight space in between and push the energy into that space, creating a ball.

Feel this ball become more compact with every breath you take.

Now, holding this ball between your hands, focus s on your Third Eye and let it’s power flow into the ball. Let the Vision of the Women you desire flow into the Ball from your Ajna.

Why from the Ajna? Because that is where your Fantasies and Sexual desires are stored. The root chakra is the mere drive and potential to bring it forth into existence.

When you feel the ball is solid enough, command the ball to attract such and such women to you and manifest them for sex or relationships.

Then with a breath, release the ball and send it off.

End

You can do this from Different chakras for different results. Do it from the Solar Plexus for Charisma, the Heart for Magnetism and Attraction, etc.

12 Likes

Is it still actual?

Hey, @CyberLord, did anything ever come of this? These aren’t actual servitors but templates to create your own, right? :thinking:

Both.

2 Likes

Here is an example of “The Brunette” Dark and Sensual:

Do you see her?

4 Likes

Impressive

What is this exactly? The above diagram

just a funny coincedence that the author used a character from star trek ds9 as a comparison while im in fact binge watching said show…i swear we all have more in common here than just practicing magick lol

Im watching star trek atm lol, help me out with an Enn bro for the sigil. The brunette one sounded so awesome.

There is no enn. I recommend going to @Keteriya’s tutorial below:

2 Likes

Yes saw here but she is not for everyone.