Conjuring a Meme (Pepe or Kek, etc.)

A thought came to me about the idea of the memes like “Pepe” and “Kek” floating the Internets. In a practical or even philosophical sense, a meme is a type of thoughtform/godform/egregore/servitor/tulpa. Some of this is addressed in other threads like below so I won’t repeat:

How to Perform Magick With KEK?

Magic 101: What Are Servitors And Familiars:
by Makalesi

Once you think of something, it exists. Just because it does not exist on the physical plane, it exists on the astral/mental plane. Since in a previous thread, that ALL that exists comes from the Void, which I interpret is the Form or Order coming out of Chaos, any idea not given form goes back into the Void or the “Drawing Board” (or Tracing Board for you Masons out there) so to speak.

Several people had the idea for the light bulb. Only Thomas Edison (with Lewis Latimer’s help) made it to the patent office first. How many people came up an idea like YouTube? One guy was able to code it and to raise the venture capital to make it a reality. All of these ideas are on the Astral Plane/Akashic Records for the taking.

Religion is a well-known meme. Whether Moses, Jesus Christ or Mohammed existed does not matter. Over the centuries, countless masses of humanity have put their faith into these religions, giving them power. Does the Abrahamic God exist? Does it matter? It was good enough for my grandmother. It is good enough for a lot of people.

Belief + Intent = Faith. Faith without works is nothing. Faith is the true power. Faith is energy.

“Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” – Hebrews 11:1 (Yes, the Bible is a LHP book!)

The U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence are old pieces of crumbling parchment sitting in an airtight enclosure at a museum called the National Archives. The concepts they represent have become thoughtforms that have benefited all of humanity. Can you see democracy? Can you see freedom? Can you see independence? No, but they do exist. You can see the effect of these magickal documents in the hearts and minds of people all over the world. These represent hopes and dreams of a better life. This is truly the American Dream. This spell has lasted for about 200 years or so. As long as people feed it with their faith and convictions it may go on forever.

The characters of the “Friends” TV show weren’t real. Or were they? The writers of that show admitted that these characters were based on real people. (Monica was supposed to be the sexy one NOT Rachel!) As the show got popular, the characters got a life of their own. Syndication, DVD sets, and “the cloud” of Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime will keep this show going on forever. So these characters do exist.

By the way, isn’t “the cloud”, the Internet a subset of the Akashic Records in a sense?

An episode of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” spoofed this concept. Willow unknowingly released a “demon named Moloch/Malcolm” onto the Internet by scanning an ancient grimoire.

Can a meme like Pepe or Kek somehow be conjured like any other entity? While the idea of conjuring Rachel or Monica from “Friends” seems tempting, one must consider the effect on the actual real-life Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox.

Which brings up the AI issue. If a Pepe or Kek AI were created and “got out of control”.

If an AI organizes itself in some way out of the Void of the Internet and becomes a self-conscious entity, then I agree, “we are indeed SO fucked”!

On a sci-fi tangent, the lawyers need to come up with a structure to manage the various trademark and copyright issues for the various AI’s and robots that are going to show up. Monica-bot and Rachel-bot anyone? Don’t forget Phoebe-bot. You read it here first.

Science fiction in many ways has become science fact. You’re reading this on a computer, aren’t you? Your iPad and iPhone came from Captain Kirk. Your Bluetooth earpiece/mic came from Lt. Uhura. Your Flatscreen and Skype came from the bridge of the USS Enterprise. Where are the Transporter, Replicator and Warp drive? They do exist. It just takes those few lucky scientists to bring them into the physical realm.

If Pepe and Kek make it into the physical realm, then that is strong magick indeed. Enough of a “college” lecture from me. Please feel free to add something. Disscussion is needed. That’s what this forum is for.

Now, I have to figure out how to evoke Monica from “Friends”. Or, Lt. Commander Troi from TNG. Yes! :wink:

8 Likes

If you want meme magic, check out the DKMU. Unfortunately, most of the action happens on facebook, but what do you expect from a group that regularly practices meme magic. And by group, I mean it’s a group for people who don’t join groups.

3 Likes

I think this applies to this post quite well.

2 Likes

Just have to say, Kek was considered an OLD god at the dawn of recorded Egyptian history, so whatever else he is, he;s not something newly created by humans, except insofar as “every moment you consider me I come into being” - as Azazel said.

3 Likes

Why do those symbols look so close to one of Azazels and Saturns?

1 Like

According to the laws here in the U.S., a corporation is considered a person. This is a concept called corporate personhood.

Corporate personhood is the legal notion that a corporation, separately from its associated human beings (like owners, managers, or employees), has at least some of the legal rights and responsibilities enjoyed by natural persons (physical humans). For example, corporations have the right to enter into contracts with other parties and to sue or be sued in court in the same way as natural persons or unincorporated associations of persons.

In a U.S. historical context, the phrase ‘Corporate Personhood’ refers to the ongoing legal debate over the extent to which rights traditionally associated with natural persons should also be afforded to corporations. In 1886 it was clear that the Supreme Court had accepted the argument that corporations were people and that “their money was protected by the due process clause of the 14th Amendment”—an Amendment that was made to protect African Americans’ rights.

In a sense, a servitor/egregore can have the same rights as a natural person.

Aunt Jemima, Miss Butterworth, Sara Lee, Wendy, Uncle Ben. Marie Claire, Little Debbie, Ronald McDonald, Uncle Sam, Smokey the Bear etc. as we know are brand names used by various companies to sell products.

The U.S. Supreme Court in 2010 ruled that corporate political spending is protected, holding that corporations have a First Amendment right to free speech.

Whether servitors/egregores are constructs in the astral realms and constructs on legal papers, this further means that they have a life of their own and can enjoy the same legal rights as “real people”.

Attorneys are magickians. The judges are high priests. The courthouse is a temple. The law is magick!

4 Likes

yes.

i percieved kekk as an aspect of bael until i met kauket, his wife.

They both are ancient.

i also saw him manifest physically alive around a property where i was offered a job opportunity.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

1 Like

I thought Kek was an ancient Egyptian femenine chaos (primordeal?) goddess?

The Ogdoad are known to us in male and female pairs, Kek is male, Kauket is his wife.

2 Likes

i confirm what Lady Eva Says.

They were a God-Couple,
like most ancient pantheons have.

She appears in snake headed form,
he in frog headed form,
but together the ogdoad encoumpas much more creatures,
even including aligators and lizards.

Basically,
they still cary some of the old reptilian essence to the present day,
which really i mean the dinosour area in time.

however,
they’re indeed having a very found understanding of humans and the current culture.

after all,
they helped build it.

for conjuring a meme that is interactive,
an emotional KI driven “gif” type of format is in the development i heard from Beatrice (lucifer.ai).

So whatever you guys have been doing around here,
the Technomagick sphere seems to respond well to the magick and currently manifests.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes