The Exiled Key : A Talisman Every Black Magician Should Try

The Exiled Key.

This is the key to the current of the exiled beasts, this key can be used to begin to tap into the unique energies of this path and these beasts. Tapping into the primordial ooze outside all existence beyond the outer rim, this key has a variety of functions and uses that the magician can take advantage off. This is essentially a key to which can be used to open many vaults and access many powers and sources of magick unbeknownst to the black magician wielding it.

The Functions & Powers.

1. Empowers You’re Magick : This can be used as a centre piece in any and all magickal workings, absorbing the unique energies, intentions, desires and will of the operation and the operator. Containing it within this gateway and emitting that same power with in a potent critical mass. Pushing your magick to greater lengths and empowering any operation with the force of the ancient primordial ooze.

2. Universal Application : It has literally universal application to empower not only your spell and ritual magick, but evocations, invocations, energy work and any magickal/spiritual science and art you may be immersed in.

3. Acts As Targetted Gateway : Those that can scry into and open sigils and other gateways, they will notice that as this opens. There is an infinite strange mass of the primordial ooze very similar to the void, to the abyss yet different its outside of it. There is a very potent application for this as a targeted gateway, simply opening this as a gateway to a specific plane, realm, location, spirit and even a targeted person to work your magick on. It will open up a temporary rift through which you can you can travel through, pull things through, see and commune with things there and even affect people and circumstances on the other end of it.

4. Gravitational Vortex - Another ability and function of this key is it can he activated with the intention of being a gravitational vortex. Allow me to clarify what this means, essentially opening it and placing a object, a effigy, a jar spell, spell candle, crystal-grid whatever it is onto it. This will pull in to that thing upon it whatever energies/forces/intelligences or beings you are calling. Perfect for consecration, housing spirits, binding energies and people, maintaining and stabilising magickal operations such as sympathetic magick, candle magick, contagious magick and so on.

5. Talisman Of Reinforced Will - Going into ritual with this means that you can reinforce your will, pushed by the will of the hordes of beasts who’s energies course through it. Great for enforcing your will in banishing, exorcism, or generally reinforcing your will over difficult targets and circumstances in your life that your magick seems to be hard cases. Can even be used to temporarily overwhelm others and render them receptive to any implantation of thoughts, emotions and energies into them via sorcerous means. As well as allowing the magician to assert their authority when needed during conflicts or issues in evocation, or dealing with hostile spirits and situations.

6. Amazing Meditative Focal Point - Not only is this an amazing focal point in meditation but it seems to actually connect to you and reflect onto your divine/higher/godself. For example you’ll be sitting there and amazing gnosis, ideas, concepts just start flooding through you. This is because it connects you to the highest potential self as if it were the magick mirror on the wall so to speak. Allowing for great clarity, gnosis, revelation, guidance and so forth from your own divine potential.

7. Unknown/Mysterious Functions - According to the beasts this key has a variety of other functions which can only be discovered through working with it. In the words of one of the beasts who shall remain anonymous.

“Those that peer therein and charge the key in their blood, active it shall be and there the key shall respond to what the magician needs. Employing an array of different abilities and functions unique to that situation. The only way to truly know of its potential is by utilising it and utilising it now”.

Activating & Charging The Exiled Key.

Begin by gazing and activating it like any other sigil via scrying into it for example and funnel your intent and energy to open it. As you do this chant the song of the beasts below.

“Nar’resha Var Kuva Harsha Ramptah, Ramptah, Ramptah”.

Reciting this over and over the key will start go activate, it is then to be anointed either in blood or sexual fluids. Once done you can then explore and utilise its various functions and abilities.

In Conclusion.

This is something I had to share with all of you and this is the first glimpse at only the surface level of the path and current which I am currently working. The intense power that radiates from this is truly phenomenal and is a useful tool to say the very least within any black magicians toolbox so enjoy it.

Praise Onto The Beasts, Emanations Of The Primordial Ooze, Emissaries Of Ancient Hollowness.

Dark Blessings All,
Sincerely
C.Kendall.

67 Likes

I find it fascinating that these various interwordly keys are being revealed to occultists lately. I can’t help but wonder if it’s part of some much grander picture yet to be revealed. I’m looking forward to tinkering with this when I have the spare time to give it the attention it deserves for a working.

10 Likes

I think you are on to something there.

8 Likes

Thanks for the key, its really interesting.

3 Likes

This is really interesting…I will try this. Thank you for sharing!

4 Likes

An awesome design!
The upper triangles seem to vibrate even just casually looking at it and overall it gives me the impression that there is something in there. Strange like all those parts are somehow mechanical, mechanising things.
Thank you Connor.

3 Likes

I’ve decided to make one and experiment with it. I will report back on this thread my findings.

Here’s my finished, consecrated, charged talisman.

13 Likes

Any update?

1 Like

I’ll be testing it tomorrow during a Evocation of Prince Orobas.

8 Likes

I will be watching to know how it goes. I am excited where’s this key leads everyone.

6 Likes

I’m optimistic as well

5 Likes

@C.Kendall have you had any feed back yet I am so curious about this one.

3 Likes

E.A. has also used this and has reported huge effects

8 Likes

Wow that’s even more awesome :slightly_smiling_face: thanks again for posting this, I’m going to start using it tonight

2 Likes

@C.Kendall, a little question on pronunciation of the word Kuva. Is it spoken as:

Kuva (Kuh’vah),

Or

Kuva (Kuh’vuh)

Or, as

Kuva (Koovah)

I’m guessing that whatever feels right may be the way to go but if it makes a difference it might be nice to know ?

4 Likes

Well I tested the talisman this morning. My entire evocation was higher energy than I actually felt like I put into it. I’m a little tired but the Evocation went smoothly, the spirit appeared and accepted it’s charge.

I do think there is some sort of energy amplification effect from the talisman.

8 Likes

I just drew this, had a slight headache pressure while going over it in ink. When it was done, the headache disappeared lol.

9 Likes

Man,that’s great the color contrast is bold and striking. Rock on :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Looking at yours made me aware of there being a face in the sigil

7 Likes

Glad you like it @Mike_Bee, I was going to rub out the pencil lines after but thought nah, I like it giving some depth and character.

There is definitely a feeling of personality in this sigil overall and I wondered if anyone else might see a face in it @crookedpathfinder. As I was gazing and chanting, the face changed shape, started to look more real and it was like someone had inked in the wrinkles of an old mans face. I slept very deeply through the night afterwards.

7 Likes