Method of working with "The exiled key" of C. Kendall

Hi friends can anyone provide me some examples like how to use “The exiled key”. I have read info on in what all it can be used. But i am not able to understand how to implement it. @Mulberry @DarkestKnight @C.Kendall.

1 Like

Well, I can take a stab at how I would use it if I was going to, but I have to admit I have never tried it myself, and I would fully expect the experience to be different than my predictions.

Caveat: I have a different worldview and would empower this to suit me not quite as described. I do not find Source or the Tao insignificant or disappointing, as I never had an image of a little old man, all lovey dovey in a white nightie on a cloud to have shattered. I don’t have a JCI bone in my body and I don’t care about it’s bullshit being challenged: this is right and proper. This video sounds to me like the wail of someone who’s just had their core identifying beliefs challenged by experience, and that hurts humans, a lot. Maybe he’s more ok with it by now.

My own soul travel UPG has clear parallels, so I don’t dismiss this work, sure, I saw beasts in the void at the edges of the universe, hmn, three years ago ish? Each one, and there are more than I could count, is MUCH bigger than the manifest universe, but which I mean, that teensy point of light that I know is billions of galaxies but out there it’s too far to make out. But, they do not scare me, they’re just big, they are not exiled as they never fit in the lit up part of manifestation, we cannot remotely relate to them and should not project human anything upon them: it’s nonsense: it just doesn’t fit, they’re so far from human it’s unbelievable.

They’re not actually that interesting to me. If what I saw are the same thing, and they might not be, I call them “the Leviathans” (they’re not, it’s just a word I like for them because they look/feel kinda sorta like great whales out there). I have made myself as big as the universe as big as them, and they do not see me as remotely significant, size is not the issue: they are Other. I’m fine with this, but then my vision work is not so very visceral, the human animal vessel I’m in doesn’t get to know what’s going on in soul travel to see it as real enough to get it’s hormones triggered.

For myself, I would not try to “use” them, or use this “key” to them: imo they’re too “outside the manifest” to be in useful resonance. As such, this is an exercise in imagination not reality. You must create an egregor of them, a lens to call the imagined power inspired by them, as you cannot actually reach what they really are. Not as a human anyway…
The “Key” seems intended to perform exactly as that lens.

(These may be what Lovecraft saw of the outer gods… :thinking: Connor’s very emotional reaction to them makes me wonder if that’s reasonable as Lovecraft did the same. I, on the other hand, see them as completely benign, because they don’t care and aren’t even well aware of the manifest universe let alone our galaxy, or humanity. The universe is a teensy speck I could barely still see, they’re so far out there. They’re not asleep, we just can’t talk to them. You can get slight empathetic approximations off aspects of them.

Anyway…

The activation is described in “Activating & Charging The Exiled Key” in Connor’s post about it: do that.

If you need more ideas, I really think these are self explanatory so forgive me if this is redundant, maybe you didn’t see his post above before:

1) Empowers [your] Magick : This can be used as a centre piece in any and all magickal workings, absorbing the unique energies, intentions, desires and will of the operation and the operator

Implementation:
Print/draw it, take it into circle with you. Open the circle. Charge it with intention that it does what he says it does. Plop it down in the East, the direction of inspiration, and leave it there. Continue working as normal.

2. Universal Application : It has literally universal application to empower not only your spell and ritual magick, but evocations, invocations,…

Same as 1. For sigil work without a circle, print/draw it, enchant it, hold it under your sigil while sigil gazing.

3. Acts As Targetted Gateway : Those that can scry into and open sigils and other gateways, … opening this as a gateway to a specific plane, realm, location, spirit and even a targeted person to work your magick on.

I.e., use as a univeral sigil, set your intention to “dial” it where you want to go.

“4. Gravitational Vortex” - …it can he activated with the intention of being a gravitational vortex. … will pull in to that thing upon it whatever energies/forces/intelligences or beings you are calling. Perfect for consecration, housing spirits, binding energies and people

It’s “sticky”. Use as described in 2, or as a univesal sigil as in 3.

5. Talisman Of Reinforced Will

I don’t know what the difference is between this and 1. No difference to implementations suggested: Use it like a booster while working.

5 Likes

Thank you @Mulberry this will be very helpful for me to start my work with.

2 Likes

I don’t frequent this forum anymore. @Mulberry you tag a lot of relevant points. I’m not on a side or team, this is my feedback. It just feels blind. I’ve bought several times (sorath, the sisters) so this isn’t a vain comment. It’s an observation, not an insult.