The Demon COHZIER Who Stands Against The “Troll God” Of Abraham

Can he work well with goetic spirits, spirits of the dead, kuan yin and spirits of the dead and Hindu god/eases? I don’t want conflicts in my home…especially with my main man Orobas.

Yes, he defends the right to perform magick and interact with spirits, but with any concern over conflicts, ask the spirits themselves. :+1:

1 Like

Who are the other two aspects?

1 Like

very powerful demon indeed,i had found that he can fuck with general impostors and parasites,he can pierce through their possesing terettory just like he does on the abrahamic energies,in case if someone needs.

4 Likes

I should restate; what are the two other aspects of Bael? This being just one?

1 Like

@GlenCampbell

IS UNDER, not IS.

3 Likes

"Bael has three heads: a toad, a man, and a cat (and a very spider-like body) "

Who is under thecat aspect?
Who is under the man aspect?
Who is under the spider aspect?

Or maybe no one? Just seems likely considering one is under the toad aspect.

I really figured someone could have comprehended the direction I was going with the question and given a direct answer.

Xyz is under the cat?
Adg is under the man?
Spider what spider?

3 Likes

Each magician had a different version of Baal for various reasons and rituals, the Goetia (Weher) combined them into one entity after completing his research in the middle ages. The spider body incorporates his vision of the deity and its symbolic evil intent.

But that kind of assumes those entities 1. want to be known and 2. that everything in life is tidy.

Core shamanism is practiced by thousands, probably tens of thousands, of people, delivers tangible results faster than almost any other method I have yet discovered (albeit largely limited to healing and acquiring wisdom in the early stages), and the spirits in that don’t fall into neat categories, nor are they formulaic, and linked to aspects, planetary correspondences, etc. It’s a system that allows for a universe that’s neither tidy nor anthropocentric.

My practice is influenced by that system and therefore I take spirits as I find them. Maybe the Cat and the Man have a Duke who has the same relationship to them as Duke Cohzier has to Ba’el’s Toad aspect, but also, maybe they don’t. Best way to find out is to go ask him. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Made his sigil said his enn and asked for protection from abrahamic entities. Did not feel much, but hopefully it worked. Thanks for the info. :heart:

3 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: Member Musings Bout Protection

I’m having to battle the abrahamic desert god more than ever now and finding Cohzier at such a crucial time was perfect. Bael is my patron so contacting Cohzier was quite easy and powerful. I’ve been looking for this type of energy for a long time to counter anyone “praying” for me.

1 Like

I am living in a Catholic household not by choice and am pretty much forced to go to church. If I suddenly refuse to go out of nowhere, my cover will be blown. I move my mouth without saying anything every time we have to pray out loud, and am pretty much mute every mass.

Long after going through the Catholic confirmation process, I ditched it and chose the LHP. To this day, I’m still being dragged to church but I feel like the “Director of Corporate Espionage” in my house from doing everything pertaining to the LHP undercover. Will Cohzier still help me?

2 Likes

He should be able to, the only way to be certain is to ask him though.

You have an image of how he often appears above, try using that within this method:

2 Likes

True… Spirits, demons, etc. don’t always respond to every person in the same exact way like a pre-programmed response, so I will definitely ask him when I have the time to do so. Thanks for the guide!

2 Likes

This was super helpful for me. I just finished my renunciation rite cleansing me of past childhood indoctrination. After the ritual I pinned his sigil above my bed and can definitely feel a weight lifted and a deep sense of security. Probably all those “prayers” from others burning up and falling to the ground. My situation is that I have a deeply religious family member who not only goes to church regularly but holds “meetings” at their home that last for hours. Apparently I have a whole group of christians “praying” for me whom I have never met in my life. I feel better having found this great duke who offers just what I need, protection from the simple minded :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t really have issues with the Abrahamic god or his sheeple in my life, even the Catholic and christian family members and friends I have just let me be me…though none are aware I’ve recently been walking LHP. I do want to know if Duke Cohzier could help me with other oppositions in my life and what other works it is good to call on him for. I recently received signs I need to contact Bael and I am finding that when I am guided to particular spirits in my browsing of the forum there is a reasonfor it, so I am certain I did not find this thread about Duke Cohzier by accident.

I’m assuming he can protect against Yahweh’s curses and crap? If so, many thanks - I cursed and bound Yahweh for his attacks upon me, but it’s nice to know there’s a spirit who can provide protection or whatever against Yahweh’s attacks.

2 Likes

Probably best to call another being, like Belial, because Duke Cohzier has a very specific office. But you could always ask him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @Lady_Eva. Belial and I have become quite close and he has been good to me. As has Lucifer. I’ll see what he and Lucifer think and go from there.

PS… Belial made an excellent introduction between Duke Dantalion and myself.

1 Like