The Demon COHZIER Who Stands Against The “Troll God” Of Abraham

This is an overview of the property.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XomFXJXKE0JfCOPw1

2 Likes

And this is how close it is to Canada.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/i2PIpU8fLTrU9TNO2

2 Likes

If you love the snow and cold weather with coyotes, moose, bears, and wolf’s this is the place for you. And don’t forget the insects.

2 Likes

Is this a spirit that you discovered or made?

He’s one of Bael’s crew.

1 Like

Ok I just wanted to make sure that I heard from him right. Because I called upon him and he said that it was nice to see you again. Then he proceeded to explain to me that the last time that he saw me was ages ago in another lifetime and that he has waited for this moment to work with me again.

2 Likes

Cool! :smiley:

1 Like

I thought so.

He not only agreed to help protect me concerning the desert god, but he gave me a lot advice about the spirits, currents that I should work with, and even how to prioritize my working with them at this time in my development.

When I asked if there was anything else that he’d like to say to me, he replied “how much time do you have?” “I can keep going if you’d like, but I think that’s enough for now, don’t you?”

I gave him vital energy as an offering as well as told him I would get some nuts for him too. Thank you for sharing this Lady Eva!

2 Likes

IMNA ZHAHRULLIS NAMNA COHZIER!! Many thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

So Cohzier is more powerful than Yahweh?

Cohzier manifests fairly gentley compared to other Beings that I have Invoked but is definitely a valuable protector for those who call on him.

2 Likes

Duke Cohzier is extremely powerful, I’ll leave it at that and not do pissing contests.

8 Likes

Sorry, noob question here.

Is it okay to print the seal rather than drawing it with a pencil or pen? Which one is better?

1 Like

@Primordiarch
It’s typically better to draw it yourself. You can infuse it that way.

1 Like

You can print it, if necessary, or print and trace, or print it set to grey (using Word, you should be able to brighten an image so it goes grey) and then draw over it. :+1:

2 Likes

I put a piece of a4 over my lappy screen and draw straight on with a marker xD can still see most of Ursopix’ seal on my dirty facken lappy

I’m wondering , in which grimoire do I find this being and others like him ? He sounds real special ! Love him already ?

1 Like

Questions:

1. If someone has renounced their former christian faith, has chosen to side with ancient gods instead of the “god” of israel, and deals with the left hand path, but has never fully embraced satanism, will this being be willing to help? My family is often praying for me to return to the “true” “god”,which interferes. I want nothing to do with that troll who enslaves.

2. You say pork, is this cooked or raw?

3. Besides protection and finding things and advising what else are his specialities?

4. From which sphere (planet) is he from and what element is he aligning with?

5. Does he care if you are dealing with Hindu deities like Kali, Lakshmi etc,?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Out is curiousty, if I live near a church could this being shield me from the effects of the prayers of this group?

1 Like

Yes, you would need to ask him to create a lasting shield, probably one that activates fully when you go to do magickal work and meanwhile keeps residual prayer energy from them away from you.

1 Like