The Decoding Your Dreams Thread

It seems to be a warning about anger and emotional upset and your goals with dealing with adversity, that a storm is coming, so be prepared.

1 Like

Heres something you lot might find interesting. For months I have had reoccurring dreams of cannibalism. I even had Tom Hiddleston in a slow-cooking smoker. He was delicious, but a bit stringy.

In another my face opened up Predator style as I devoured half a person’s face and I could feel their bones crunching in my teeth.

These have become a regular occurrence for me.

1 Like

Cannibalism ia symbol of your power over other people. Eating human flesh in a vision means you want to control or subdue someone or something. Looking at one of your victims this could mean you would like more control over a career or interest in acting or entertainment.

1 Like

I dreamt about my late cat,last night. I found myself at my old home and my mother grew concerned about the cats disappearance. “Yeah, it’s because she is dead for quite some time now” I thought but I promised her to look for the cat, anyway.

When I took a stroll towards the neighbouring area I actually saw my damn dead cat sitting there like she waited for me. As I approached her she ran away. We played a bit “Catch me if you can” until I found her inside of a deserted barn. I picked her up and looked at her, telling her that its good to see her again (I was really happy, lol). In the blink of an eye I was surrounded by other cats, each of them looked like her and at the same time they looked completely different. My cat gave me her signature smug look as if she were proud about something. I woke up in a happy mood.

3 Likes

Lewd dream from last night: I was in some sort of graduation ceremony in front of a large audience. Not sure what we were graduating from, there were no familiar faces. Anyway suddenly there was only 3 of us graduates left in the row, and the announcer called forth 3 persons to join us, two of them very muscular men and the other was apparently called Marduk. The third one, a voluptuous asian lady came to me and the men joined the 2 other graduates. At this point the announcer said we had to had sex with the pair we were given. And there was only one rule: had to insert it into the “exit” if you know what I mean :smile: Well I did as told and had some fun, didn’t seem to mind the audience watching. Then I woke up.

2 Likes

Last night, I asked about the changes in earth’s weather and all what’s going on regarding that matter… what does it mean? What’s going to happen?

I had a vision of a double-cross that, at first, looked like the Lorransky Cross, one associated with Joan of Arc.

The second similar symbol that I could found is the Leviathan Cross, aka the Cross of Satan, and it suppose to mean protection and balance within and between humans to infinity or in an eternal universe. But the one I received was without the symbol of infinity.

2 Likes

I’d like to know what this short nightmare from last night could mean: I was in a high building next to another high building, and I saw a large sigil drawn on the wall, and “knew” it was Gaap. Now I have never dealt with this spirit before, didn’t know what’s his/her specialty is, yet in the dream I knew that was Gaap’s sigil. As soon as I saw it, the other building started to fall like a tower towards the building I was in, and before we managed to even exit the apartment, our building collapsed too and we died beneath the rubble.

1 Like

You are transitioning to a higher level after completion of a difficult phase in your life with new opportunity and freedom. It means being able to find pride and happiness and represents achievement.

Marduk was the patron god of Babylon, the Babylonian king of the gods, who presided over healing, regeneration, magic, although he is also sometimes referenced as a storm or rain god and agricultural deity.

1 Like

Have you ever heard the story about Bluebeard? This sounds very much like this.

1 Like

You say something. And yes, I know the story of him. It is a very interesting and sad tale, I’ve heard several times in my childhood.

I’ve got a time to investigate that dream, anyway. It was clearly “caused”/“got showed” (?) by Sitri, but He wants me to know myself better, for I thought I already did, but I was wrong. He/We working on it for weeks now, and that dream showed and helped me a lot. Very lot.

1 Like

Interesting vision, Lucifer usually appears as a black cat or person dressed in black, the black dog and clothing may hold other symbolism. Seeing the color black with your vision detailing animals, appearing and disappearing as symbolism, black color is usually a symbol of darkness and secrets. It can also symbolize our hidden desires, our fears and anxiety. The black dogs can usually be used as a symbol of betrayal and disloyalty, as the dog turned into a wolf and then another small dog morphs and than runs towards your mother starts to charge the wolf.

The wolf and dogs represent people around you that are loyal and will fight for you. Dreaming that a wolf is with you and defending you with many changes might mean that you are receiving help or support from an unexpected or unlikely source.

1 Like

This is a direct vision from Gaap who has perceived your situation and wants to render a warning using the symbols of a building collapsing represents feeling that a situation in your life is coming to an end on it’s own. A situation is falling apart or unstoppable loss. It may also reflect feelings about the ending of a situation being inevitable.

2 Likes

Sounds interesting! Apparently beginning the work with one goetian spirit opened some doors and led to another spirit sending me a vision :thinking: I need to evoke Gaap and ask what’s up when I get home.

2 Likes

From the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford:

Gaap is a spirit of astral and dreaming projection. This spirit also teaches one how to consecrate items unto Amaymon, his King for ritual work.

3 Likes

Very interesting, you must have powers of prescience. The vision indicates that anyone who disrupts you, this could be spiritual communication or any conversations that might interrupt you will be destroyed. Do you recognize the man, perhaps someone from your past?

2 Likes

Hm. No, I don’t know anyone where this description would fit in any way :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this interesting vision. This might very well be someone in your future who you find annoying and is in for some very unpleasant surprises. Time will tell.

1 Like

No biggie. Hey, would you please call my parents in case they have to buy me out of prison? :smiley:
JK

1 Like

Did the man in your vision have a beard as well as a mustache?

1 Like

He had some three days stubbles going on

1 Like