What does this mean?

In my dream I was sleeping in bed. (I tried to sleep in my dream.) The place I was in was a big building.
In other words, I didn’t recognize my dream and thought it was real.
Next to me, someone lay next to me and crushed my chest with his arm. It was so painful, it was heavy, it was hard to breathe. But I thought it was my dad, so I let it be uncomfortable. Before long, I realized it was a dream, and I woke up from it.
Soon after I woke up from my dream, I wanted to find out about its existence and thought I could go back to that place when I fall asleep. I fell asleep again and was there again.
Its existence was shaped like an adult male, and its entire body was formed with black smoke. Again the presence crushed my chest with his arm, and I was very sick. in a realistic way.
I opened the door to run away from it, and there was a girl outside the door. I told her. Let’s get out of here. She told me the way out, saying she couldn’t go. So I opened the door by myself and went out. I went out the door and ran hard down the stairs, and as soon as I went out I felt the black presence chasing me. By the time I hurried down the stairs, I kicked the black thing that had followed me and came out of my dream.
The pain I felt was real, and the reason for the pain was never because I slept in the wrong position. What I can say for sure is that I slept in the right position, and nothing could make me uncomfortable.

And I’ve felt this pain several times in my sleep recently. Every time I didn’t know why, but this time I remember exactly what my dream was about.

What do you think?
I’d like to hear your ideas on this.

3 Likes

There’s a separated thread for “decoding dreams” :

Post your dream there and maybe someone would be able to help.

3 Likes

The vision with pressure from an arm on your chest is indicative of assertive or dominant power, proving their powerful or showing power off that they have over you.

The dark figure being formed with black smoke and making you ill is a demon of death and destruction rendering a severe warning. What ever your situation i would not trangress further.

Black is associated with power, strength, authority, death, evil, and aggression.

4 Likes

Is that what I call it or is it someone’s curse?

1 Like

if it’s an actual entity causing this, sounds to me like an incubus.

1 Like

The vision is a warning that whatever your performing magically you can not run from and is a dominating power.

And again this is your vision that should give you insights into your relationships or magical practice that you are performing.

1 Like

It never is. The pain of crushing the heart was obvious.

Can I take it in a good sense?

1 Like

I dont think its a hex and yes, although pounding chest pain isnt pleasant or hovering dark masculine entities, head in a different magical direction and see if there’s improvement.