The Decoding Your Dreams Thread

That is a sure sign a beard and mustache, I can see you have powers, did the vision indicate that the annoying entity or person who was interrupting you had any magical powers or abilities?

1 Like

Thats an interesting question. If I think about the robe and the golden ornaments, he surely could come off as a scholar of something

2 Likes

Spot on! Sounds like a future event and perhaps a challenge of some kind with this scholar. Best!

2 Likes

Do you have a spirit for divination that can give accurate information? If so ask a few questions regarding the vision and your opponent to nail this down. Ask the spirit of knowledge what is the heritage of nationality of this robed figure, where were his grandparents or forefathers from, what country and what is the robed figures religious background?

1 Like

I have a slight assumption about the nature of this opponent. The question is not “who”, but rather “when”, I suppose. Thanks for your input, its another clue that its not only in my head.

2 Likes

You’re welcome and you are correct. I have received a similar vision and other messages. The future is up to us.

1 Like

Dream entry one
Dream title The vampiric White Castle

The dream began with me and another vampiric and being we was in The Shining White Castle which I thought was contradictory for vampires but anywho Ethel is a throne of sorts that seemed to shift from being bright white 2 Pitch Black it seemed to shift back and forth there is an item there but I can’t remember exactly what it was but I stole it I know this much it must have been very real to the other vampire tribe or Clan because the moment when we stole the item which I thought looks like a crimson red stone glowing very bright I could be wrong with it I don’t remember the exact you of the item we started to walk out of the throne room

Seems like a never dream I am I’m always a sorceress me and the other vampire that was with me it’s hard to make a run for it and then we was being chased by other vampyre convenience as we go outside the castle walls we was close to escaping, when one in the other vampires for the weapon at my friend seemingly killing him an instant at that moment I was apparently in shock I place my hands around the vampire of being and I told them to rise. I was leaving his body I somehow managed to pull all the blood back into his body just by placing my hand on top of his head I’m telling come to rise and come forth once again and then the dream ended and my cat woke me up

2 Likes

Nothing like a little bit of necromancy in your dream :smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Any thoughts over this dream could have been or mean

I had a dream last night where I met with a deity that was a bull or seemed to be. He said that we would be fast friends and something of a “remnant”. Are there a lot of bull gods ? I had thrown a huge party or was at a huge party. He showed up we chatted briefly. Also I got the feeling that the colors bluish/ green, and gold , and perhaps ivory were important. He also had some designs all over him that I can’t seem to remember.

I am going to to look up bull gods.

It was a foggy dark forest, I was sitting on top of a huge cathedral and I saw a hanged man and the sun was starting to eclipse so I decided to take a picture of the hanged man with the eclipse on the background. Got a nice picture :smile: I wonder what this means

1 Like

The sky is white, with huge, gray clouds. I’m standing before a tall mountain top. The land goes on and on, endless and there’s nothing but this mountain. Millions of Black & white angels are quickly rushing by me, to the top. Where they’re all holding hands, black angel, white angel. Forming a circle. I reached out my hand and touch a black angel on the shoulder. His body doesn’t turn towards me, only his head. I asked " what’s going on" and he replies " there’s a storm coming." Then I wake.

1 Like

I think I get what this dream might be about although I am not an expert, so @ToxicChar take this with a grain of salt. I think this dream as a warning.

The white sky and you observing a landscape to me symboliseras peace (the white clouds in the sky), and you overlooking the scenery might mean you looking at your life or reality from a top down perspective. Like a scientist observing a testsubject. Then we have the angels surrounding you in a circle. A circle in my book equals: wholeness, centeredness completion, among other things. Then we have the storm since there’s no mention of what type of storm well I can’t tell you what’s coming. I don’t encoruage paranoia, but prepare yourself before whatever might come - comes.

What do you think @lawclerk am I completely off here? What would you say about this?

2 Likes

Well, the setting sun likely is a symbol of something ending, or at least in a process of transition from life to death. The foggy forest could be refering to lack of clarity, or life in general for you appears foggy. The hanged man depending on how he hung, from the foot or from the neck, either is a symbol of death in a way, or from Tarot perspective: feeling like you are poweless, ypu can’t do anything, out of options. I am unsure of the carhedral. So I would say this dream may be a sign you should overlook your options to figure out how to move on from as it seems a pretty shitty place to be.

1 Like

From the neck :slight_smile: Thanks! Seems like many of my dreams are symboling something ending :open_mouth:

So, I had this dream:
I started working in this job that I really like and I pinched myself (in the dream) to see whether I was dreaming or not. After pinching myself, I was satisfied this isn’t a dream and paid my gratitude to lucifer for helping me get the job. (He wasn’t present). And then the dream ended.

Any meaning or just nonsense?

1 Like

I need to think, will get back to you…

1 Like

:slight_smile: Thanks a bunch

Maybe this was Lucifer showing me that he can help me with my career aspiration. I want to get into Human Resources. And there are jobs, but the problem is moving up the ladders. And also starting my own business is something I want to do. Maybe it’s Lucifer telling me that he can help? idk lol.

1 Like

This is a bordering case, you have the part with Lucifer in it. Although you can’t see him he was there correct? If itnweren’t for that it could’ve been brainjunk. I would say you pretty much figured it out on your own. So what I guess I’d recommend is: contact him, and see if he is willing to help you. If you are correct you are a lucky person. :slight_smile:

1 Like