The Day After Ragnarok: When Gods Die and Return to On A Copy of Earth

I know Purple likes to post stuff, but that doesn’t mean she’s crazy on that account alone.

1 Like

Again doesn’t matter, gnosis goes in a personal journal. claiming Odin and her are trying to reclaim their power makes no sense. Odin still rules the 9 worlds, if ragnorak happened that means this world is midgard which many disagree with and there’s no mention that this world was destroyed and recreated/renewed as literal as ragnorak was.

1 Like

By that logic lady eva is just as Crazy as her because she claims to have killed God what other people still interact with him. All I’m saying is that you are just as crazy as everyone else here lol

most likely killed a clone of his

1 Like

I don’t think she said she “killed” the Abrahamic god. She just won a fight against him.

That’s not remotely the same, reincarnation exists and ragnorak mentioned rebirth and renewal. Also mentioning lady_eva doesn’t change anything, it’s like saying “let me mention a well respected name to try and make a point”

1 Like

Still sounds as crazy.

So, if I go to another website and they have stories about things like Atlantis or Thoth, does that mean that they’re wrong because it contradicts the story of Atlantis Plato brought up?

Spirits have more say over what things mean when you speak to them than what “actually happened”, as long as you just record what they say or let them speak. Purple just making this shit up could happen, but it’s useless to speculate.

1 Like

There is recorded or sourced data, and data that has no source and is only perceived through personal gnosis. If I were to objectively look at things, I would side with the mythological perception of things because it is a gnosis that a whole ethnical group shared.

1 Like

After reading everyone’s words on this, consider this. Many people here have gotten gnosis that contradicts specific mythologies of different cultures and beliefs. This thread is just another example of it.

1 Like

Maybe it is true. Maybe she misinterpreted the signs. Who knows?

1 Like

Does that mean Jesus literally came back from the dead because the Bible said so?

1 Like

Most atlantis mythologies are based off new age idea that mixed with aliens and ethnicities being from certain places, not a very good example or point to be made.

If you’re going to make a point atleast make one with basis, otherwise you’re just trying to pull out of there and lead a hollow discussion that won’t go anywhere.’

Again we’re allowed to question, it’s better than being gullible, and yes insulting is different but seeing as I have not insulted and simply stated mythology and contradiction I have not broke any rules.

4 Likes

Wasn’t talking about you my guy. :heart:

1 Like

I do think that Jesus came back from the dead, just came back in a different form. So with this said, nice try. (:

2 Likes

I know you weren’t but people on here like to go flag happy so I figured I should state it so no one goes crazy on it.

2 Likes

Your argument is flawed. The The majority of that gnosis was actually people being told something and believing Their parents said so.

True. what happens is a few people get gnosis then make a religion or a following from it. People who can’t hear or see don’t even get that gnosis

1 Like

Im sure this thread is going to derail further into some sort of preachy thing lol.

3 Likes

Odin showed her signs that he’s trying to reclaim his power or that this is the 3rd earth?