The Day After Ragnarok: When Gods Die and Return to On A Copy of Earth

Nothing against you

1 Like

Odin was never said to have had a physical incarnation, however, in Norse mythology they were living people the Norse Gods aged unless given the apples of Idun and should Idun die or go missing the Gods would age into death.

I think you’re just reaching to try and find logic in something where there is none.

Earth is the whole world…and In ragnorak all the 9 realms were destroyed and rebirthed.

2 Likes

If the 3D realm is the physical realm, then how come most of us are still in that realm?

According to Ragnarok, it should have been destroyed.

Ragnarok is about destruction and rebirth. The earth wouldn’t be copied, it would be renewed which would mean that all that was dead would come back to life in some fashion.

4 Likes

Not sure, but maybe purple has an explanation

Also taking note Ragnorak only happened once, so this would be the 2nd world not 3rd, however at the end of the myth it was said that the 2nd destruction may or may not be due to Nidhogg, but it was or would not be called Ragnorak.

3 Likes

Likely she is talking about a different Earth timeline

1 Like

I think so

1 Like

A rebirthed world does not make it cease to be real. It’s still real, rebirth doesn’t make it fake.

1 Like

Excuse me but who wrote this simply dont know that many of gods simply wont come back after Ragnarok, and its a simple fact of this mythology.

2 Likes

It’s no use trying to argue about what Purple means about Ragnarok unless she gives more information, which is not always practical.

1 Like

Alright can we make another thread. This has devolved into saying that the OP is dumb and wrong rather than discussing the actual topic

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Also since this in a general discussion we’re allowed to question this as it’s not breaking any rules, and it’s also taking and mixing mythologies and turning it into something completely different based on personal whim.

Doesn’t matter Ragnorak is a Norse mythology, what one personally means by it doesn’t matter. There’s a list of information already present, unless she states differently that she is only using it as a means of discussion rather than the actual ragnorak but as this one connects to Odin it’s kind of obvious.

3 Likes

Questioning and insulting are two different things

1 Like

That is not correct, my friend. Simply flagging a post once as “spam,” “inappropriate” or “off topic” is enough to hide it.

3 Likes

Oh. My bad then

1 Like

It’s Purple’s gnosis about Ragnorak.

1 Like

There’s a difference between gnosis and fan fiction.

1 Like

At the end of the day its incredibly difficult to say who’s right and wrong in the occult

1 Like