The Day After Ragnarok: When Gods Die and Return to On A Copy of Earth

showed her signs that ragnarok happened already

1 Like

It already has lol

2 Likes

So, you’re trying to say that my point is not very good, but whether or not some people have a different conception of Atlantis or have views that are different isn’t the point. It’s that the “original” mythology was contradicted and now the more popular conceptions that consists of numerous new age writings are now wrong, even though some people (not all of them New Agers) may work with Thoth or communicate with some spirit guides and try to articulate a New conception of Atlantis while the " genuine and well agreed upon mythology" consisted of a few obscure and ass-end references that aren’t even properly connected with Greek religion like the Elusenian mysteries.

So, somehow the original mythology somehow has a better basis of being real when there isn’t such a basis.

1 Like

Okay, but coming back in a different form is mentioned any where in the mythology, or is that an interpretation that you are later adding on to the mythology from theology or your occult beliefs?

1 Like

My problem is that it seems like people aren’t questioning rather saying she’s wrong and they are right

2 Likes

To be fair, Atlantis isn’t really mythology.

It’s a fictional place made up by Plato for him to use as an allegory for hubris.

6 Likes

Good point. But that argument could be made for all the Greek stories depending on who wrote them

If ragnorak already happened Odin wouldn’t be on his throne or anything of the sorts. At the end of Ragnorak Thor’s sons rule. Modi and Magni with their Father’s hammer. It’s quite possible so I won’t deny that but then this gnosis would be against many other gnosis that have seen Odin still sitting upon his throne in Asgard. Sure gnosis is personal but Odin is very much worshipped within the Norse pantheon and such what power does he need to regain? Also this world was never recorded to be destroyed, so therefore there is that flaw.

4 Likes

Jesus came back as a spirit, did he not? Many people perceive spirits to be physically there at times. When I accept the gnosis of Jesus coming back to life, I look at it in that sense because I’m sure we can agree that the group as a whole believes that he is present in spirit.

The group could be wrong .

Maybe someone should ask odin what he was trying to tell purple

1 Like

Atlantis being mythological and having a longer historical basis and Plato using it is probably such that Plato actually did take the story from somewhere else.

1 Like

Well, that would be the second Midgard, but it’s not the only “Ragnarok” you could say. Ginnungagap was pretty much the aftermath of a previous cataclysmic event of which only a few beings survived, such as Ymir, Auðhumla, and Buri. So in that case the universe after this Ragnarok would possibly be the third one, but it’s unclear whether the previous cataclysmic event was the first of its kind.

1 Like

I also don’t know if he did. I personally believe he was just a regular powerful magician and was used because people loved him so he just ascended when he died

It seems it be a common trend especially on Purple’s threads.

2 Likes

It really does lol.

1 Like

Well, I am going by the foundational belief in most systems that we all have a spirit. No matter who he was, he would still have a spiritual form upon death.

yeah

2 Likes

True but then he didn’t revive like they said

He got his inspirations from actual events in Greek history. There are no records of Atlantis beforehand because it was never considered to be part of Greek mythology.

2 Likes